AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The other side of Tease

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2010
Since the ladies here tease for a living, I thought you might enjoy this video about tease and denial. This is a concept where on person teases a person and stimulates them over a period of time while denying them the orgasm they so desperately crave. For example, what if instead of tipping to watch someone have an orgasm you got tipped based on teasing yourself but not allowing yourself to have an orgasm. Sophia Locke does something similar where she gives tippers control over her sybian , including intensity, whether or not she's allowed to orgasm, even whether or not she's allowed to talk. It's an interesting dynamic, I recommend checking her out.

This video from a femdom perspective talks about it , and I like the way she characterizes it. She describes it as "a prolonged orgasm" for the person being teased - while they may or may not be allowed to orgasm, the feeling of extreme arousal extended over time for many people, myself included , is actually preferable to the orgasm itself.

http://news.behindkink.com/blog/default ... and-Denial

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Status
Not open for further replies.