AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

the page of broadcasting does not work!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2017
Chaturbate Username
mrzero1
Since two days when i try to broadcast, the page for broadcasting does not work properly. Here's a pic how it looks like!
Why it's like that and how can I fix it?

25532240af9b1be2b0fcd005d58ba6246739ec5c.jpeg

Since two days when i try to broadcast, the page for broadcasting does not work properly. Here's a pic how it looks like!

I sent you a direct message on a couple of things you can try to get the stream working. Additionally, please email Support@Chaturbate.com with a screen cap of the error message you are experiencing. Your account is age verified and open, so it may be something technical and will need to be sent to CB's tech department for resolution.

Why it's like that and how can I fix it?

If you are you are using Chrome, try resetting settings back to default. This happened to me before and someone suggested the same thing and it worked..... ;settings, advance settings, reset, reset setting to their original default settings.

Yes, and they said according to my "unique link" that i don't have Flash, Although it's already installed and allowed. Sometimes the page open, but most of the time it does not. I stay days without broadcasting because of this strange problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.