AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Users Sharing Identity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2023
England
It is odd how users of MFC generally don't mind revelaing their identity here on ACF. There are a few I've noticed who link quite openly to their MFC page (user only no broadcast profile), not so with Chaturbate and Stripchat users who appear more, guarded? (is that the word)

It is odd how users of MFC generally don't mind revelaing their identity here on ACF. There are a few I've noticed who link quite openly to their MFC page (user only no broadcast profile), not so with Chaturbate and Stripchat users who appear more, guarded? (is that the word)
I am confused, are you talking about users, or models?

I can only speak for myself of course, but as a *user* on SC, I can see no reason to advertise my SC profile here at ACF.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I can see no reason to advertise my SC profile here at ACF.
exactly my thoughts, but some users share their MFC profile info (here on ACF), it struck me as odds that MFC users share their profile info more easily? dunno? I've not seen any user here share their Stripchat or Chatubrate profile.

Reactions: Ozzie_
exactly my thoughts, but some users share their MFC profile info (here on ACF), it struck me as odds that MFC users share their profile info more easily? dunno? I've not seen any user here share their Stripchat or Chatubrate profile.
My CB profile is the same as I use here, so I 'advertise' it all the time :giggle:

• Wat?!
Reactions: deltaepsilon
Status
Not open for further replies.