AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The paola_cartel model’s account has been banned because an misunderstanding @punker barbie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2024
Hi @punker barbie please we need your help please, the support has just issued a statement informing that the account of the model paola_cartel has been permanently banned from the platform, this account belongs to one of the accounts of the studio in which I work and I I am the monitor, when I checked the model's room at the end of her shift, neither the model nor I realized that the transmission was on, and by incident I appeared on her camera, but I repeat it was only by incident, my The intention is not to be part of its transmission, it is not fair that due to an incident like this, the model paola_cartell has to be excluded from this platform. Please help us, it was just an incident and it will never be repeated again

Permanent ban? Is this the first offense? Are you sure it was you that appeared and not some kid?
That's right, in fact the account was suspended approximately 5 days ago after it was created, to specify a little, it was me who appeared and I am not a minor, but I have a banned record because my document was used irresponsibly in a studio where I worked a few years ago, since then I was marked as banned, now I am dedicated to monitoring and what happened was merely to attend to the room inspection work, paola_cartell is the usser of the model

Upvote 0
That's right, in fact the account was suspended approximately 5 days ago after it was created, to specify a little, it was me who appeared and I am not a minor, but I have a banned record because my document was used irresponsibly in a studio where I worked a few years ago, since then I was marked as banned, now I am dedicated to monitoring and what happened was merely to attend to the room inspection work, paola_cartell is the usser of the model
Usually CB will remove the suspension if the unverified person appearing on cam becomes verified, but in your particular case having a permanent ban, I don't think it's gonna be possible. I'm interested to hear how this plays out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.