AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll eat more zinc, seriously. You may not know this but cum has a fuckton of zinc in it

Research natural test boosters. Obviously the best is going to be test itself, but I don't recommend that.

I went on today and had a successful 2k token show! Yay! :)

omg congrats man .. i hope ill have big luck litke this tonight !!!

All it is. Luck. Get the right face, right person, right situation. Bad thing about being a man, against being a woman in these situations. Harder to keep audience. Emmy, one of the top cammers always has like 11k viewers. I think her average show pulls in like 15-20k tokens and she cams 6 times a week. Insanity.

Jumped on before the gym for an hour. Best show I've ever done. 2200 tokens in 55 minutes of action. Wow. Just wow. I'm at 16,200 tokens for the pay period. I'm like...in shock.

Jumped on before the gym for an hour. Best show I've ever done. 2200 tokens in 55 minutes of action. Wow. Just wow. I'm at 16,200 tokens for the pay period. I'm like...in shock.

damn ...2200 in 55 yessir man it's awesome, dont give up, i'm happy fo you !!! Soon we will beat female earnings lol !!! I'm in shock as well im at 26,366tok for now, 2 more days for earn more !! come on guys !!! lol

19k tokens myself! And the last three shows I haven't even cummed. More or less faces/moans. My viewership has went down a bit, but the tippers are waaay better. Did a show, got 240 tokens, then went into private for 10 minutes at 90 a minute. He then kept buzzing me.

So happy. Hope it continues. At 2300 followers now.

damn ...2200 in 55 yessir man it's awesome, dont give up, i'm happy fo you !!! Soon we will beat female earnings lol !!! I'm in shock as well im at 26,366tok for now, 2 more days for earn more !! come on guys !!! lol

26k is a lot man! I watched your show for a bit (no offense but men aren't my thing) you got hit a few times. What app is the electro shock?

26k is a lot man! I watched your show for a bit (no offense but men aren't my thing) you got hit a few times. What app is the electro shock?
lol man its ok ... i didn't look at other show either guys in general aren't my thing lol ... you dont like it but some do... use same as lovense, sounds sensitive so

You show your toy, don't you, Hereiam? I feel like I'd get tipped more if I did.
No i didn't .. in fact it's a plug deep down my ass and a wire are linked to that so idk, i can say, yes and no ... if some ask for spread my ass its 50tok for spead ass flash ... remove toy its 500tok because i dont want and no have time, nothing is free, if argue i ignore or silenced and i ignore grey request .. anyway my mod deal with that for me

by the way .. last night i had a BIG 124tok for end this period lol mouahahaha fuck .. that was so slow never have more than 20 peoples in my room :) ... anyway was good one

No i didn't .. in fact it's a plug deep down my ass and a wire are linked to that so idk, i can say, yes and no ... if some ask for spread my ass its 50tok for spead ass flash ... remove toy its 500tok because i dont want and no have time, nothing is free, if argue i ignore or silenced and i ignore grey request .. anyway my mod deal with that for me

by the way .. last night i had a BIG 124tok for end this period lol mouahahaha fuck .. that was so slow never have more than 20 peoples in my room :) ... anyway was good one

My show before the gym was 1k, and I really didn't do anything. Then I did two smaller shows, and netted the same amount. Just a slow slow slow night.

My show before the gym was 1k, and I really didn't do anything. Then I did two smaller shows, and netted the same amount. Just a slow slow slow night.
what 1000k x 2 are slow night ? lol damnit man ... btw yes was slow no much traffic but i was lucky i think i add a new fan lol he enter and say he love my ass ... he left giving 1436 total :) ... nice guy make my night

I requested a payout conversion for direct deposit a couple days ago and no payment sent notice has been received. I know there is a 50 dollar minimum for some payment methods, I'm hoping that is not the case with direct deposit. I converted $42

I requested a payout conversion for direct deposit a couple days ago and no payment sent notice has been received. I know there is a 50 dollar minimum for some payment methods, I'm hoping that is not the case with direct deposit. I converted $42

That might be too low. Not really sure.

Reactions: dario80
Did 1200 tokens total in two shows that lasted 20 minutes each. I like those quick ones. Been taking a day or so break in between. Trying to lessen my time on here. At 2200 for the new period. Finished with 19970 for the last period. Doubt I'll ever do that again.

So it seems that initially interesting and important topic turned into bragging like "i did that much", " wow cool, I did only that much, but I know the guy who did 4 times more".
I'd rather read what exactly helped you guys achieve those results. Like, specifically: first, second, third and so on.

Reactions: lostboy and dario80
So it seems that initially interesting and important topic turned into bragging like "i did that much", " wow cool, I did only that much, but I know the guy who did 4 times more".
I'd rather read what exactly helped you guys achieve those results. Like, specifically: first, second, third and so on.
I made 0tk in a one hour show. No one can beat THAT!

i have read on a site stats about male camming on streamate i think, and average earning for one month are 300$ to 4000$ (4000 for top male with lot of followers camming since years and years) i dont know if we can apply that to CB but just want share.

I get 6430tok for those first 3 days of the period, im proudly happy. Each 1-2 days i have a "big tipper" entering my room and throwing me 1500-2000tok, you see the importance of followers ? yes for being in first page but more for have at least one big tipper entering each days throwing 2000tok or so. Those past 3 days, each days one different big tipper enter and i have finnish my days with 1500-2550-2400tok. I rarely have more than 15 to 40 fans in my room but the fan i are quality fans and faithful to me. My mod really help to with that and bring some big tippers in my room, a big thanks to him again !! because of him in big part i had 27,845tok last period ... i owe him lot.

Guys... never give give up, ask for following, need luck for have big tipper follower friend and be nice with them.

(ps: about 0 tok in 1 hour i do that 1-2-3 times a week depend of the moment of the day i enter and dont forget its holiday time and summer time, time be better soon i can smell that ... last night be online 2h30 and get 384 tok)

Nobody is bragging here. We all support each other. I don't see anyone bragging. Generally speaking you should take what we do as working, and apply your own twist.

It's as much bragging as you attacking us. Sorry you see it this way.

Trying different show times. Really trying to expand. See if I can bring more followers in. Saturday shows seem to be more popular.

good thing u mentioned about those bragging things some people had been flooding this topic with that. to achieve some success in this u can try to watch the popular ones on how they perform. whatever type of body type whether muscular or twink can earn a lot its just luck that they get some admirers that would spend on them.

I want to start camming on CB as a solo male.

I know the point is to get naked but I dress really nicely and was wondering if this is a positive when starting to cam?

Is there a market for male cam models that aren't sex focused shows but will do them towards the end?

I too want to start as a solo male (want to drop a few lbs first.) I have seen a few shows with well dressed guys in nice business attire. They seem to do pretty well. But on CB it seems like waiting to do anything sexual til the end isn't popular. I would incorporate a tip menu, some teasing, some toys, with a cum show at the end. Just my two cents

Hey, I'm going to brag. Sorry...so last night I had a show get on the featured page. 560 viewers last night. Incredible night. Has made up for some tough times.

Seems being open, smiling and having fun is the best bet. Newcomers. Don't be bashful. Smile. Have fun. Say hi to those who you can and get into it. I get really into it, some really enjoy it. Hope all is well with you posters!

Jinxed myself. Had four shows in a row with less than 100 tokens. I had plenty of viewers, but nobody was doing anything. Really bummed me out.

Guys ... dunno try other site just be patient .. idk why but its slow for every model i know and my mod say its slow everywhere ... before i go in vacation past week i had 3 days with 1300tok and last was 81 tok lol ... just be patient and fans and tok will come back ... ill enter tonight, i was off for 3 night .. ill let you know if i have a good night

Since we frequently get new posts from guys wanting information about cam modeling, I am making this thread to be the go-to place to start. Below are links to previous threads with questions, advice, information, but any new inquiries should be posted here for continuity. :)

Male Webcam Modeling Questions
New male model, just saying hi.
Cam-boy about to take the plunge (advice much appreciated!)
Male webcam models?
The Cam Model Gender Gap
Hey girls! (Questions)
Beginner camboy needs help!
Model Questions (this one got a little out of hand...)
Any advice for a guy trying to model?
Dude looking to start camming on chaturbate, tips

Only female models are able to be verified for the Models Only section of this forum, but there is quite a lot of information about camming in the public section here too!

Public thread about Chaturbate
Advice for new models
Publicity and Advertising
Can you really make good money off of this?

So if you're interested in being a cam guy, or have advice for other cam guys, this is the place to be! Happy posting! And don't forget to link newcomers to this thread if they forget how to use the search feature first! :)

Awesome post! :snaphappy::panda::peeking:

Guys ... dunno try other site just be patient .. idk why but its slow for every model i know and my mod say its slow everywhere ... before i go in vacation past week i had 3 days with 1300tok and last was 81 tok lol ... just be patient and fans and tok will come back ... ill enter tonight, i was off for 3 night .. ill let you know if i have a good night

sunday night done.
broadcast 2h30 and get 3884 tok.
I had luck and my mod do and incredible job !!

(yes yes i reply my own post mouahahahah)

Reactions: Sneeqie
Status
Not open for further replies.