AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome post! :snaphappy::panda::peeking:
Thank you for reminding me that the post isn't accurate anymore. (Guys can now be verified here so long as they're active, career cam guys.)

Reactions: Sneeqie
Welcome ma'am! Thank you for doing all that you do to backup and give all webcam models a place to network easily & safely with other's and share their funny & intriguing stories with us members! :)

Yay! Pay day is here! Hope everyone is having a good new period. So far, not too bad for me. Hope everyone is well ! :)

sunday night done.
broadcast 2h30 and get 3884 tok.
I had luck and my mod do and incredible job !!

(yes yes i reply my own post mouahahahah)

Great work! 2.5 hours is a pretty damn long time though. I start getting bored around the hour mark. I definitely want to keep my shows at an hour or so. I think if you can produce great numbers, quickly, it makes the entire thing that more efficient.

Like I've had three shows produce 2200 tokens in about 45 minutes. That's insane. Especially for a male. I definitely get jealous watching some of the big models though. Emmy(I think that's her name) She has about 13000 people watch her at once. She had 22k tokens in that session. That's 1100 dollars and she goes 4-6 times a week. Insanity.

Great work! 2.5 hours is a pretty damn long time though. I start getting bored around the hour mark. I definitely want to keep my shows at an hour or so. I think if you can produce great numbers, quickly, it makes the entire thing that more efficient.

Like I've had three shows produce 2200 tokens in about 45 minutes. That's insane. Especially for a male. I definitely get jealous watching some of the big models though. Emmy(I think that's her name) She has about 13000 people watch her at once. She had 22k tokens in that session. That's 1100 dollars and she goes 4-6 times a week. Insanity.
usually i enter always aroung 2h00 and 2h30 of time .. never know when the big tipper enter .. i log on 5 to 6 times a week ....

your 3 show are in one days ? 3 days ?

sometimes the first hours i had nothing or 200-300 and last hours 1h30 POW !! explosion lol .. like today ... first hour 234tok and finnish night with 3667 today :) ... i still think im lucky to get that much considering my age ... i still dont understand why guys like/love me that much but .. i appreciate that lol ...

i enter only 3 days this session and i had 7663tok for now

Hi all,

See my former post in the Intro. thread here - Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here. :) - adding to this, thanks for providing this site. I've been researching alot of the most popular male modelling sites (mostly gay oriented), and noticed alot of 'twinks' dominating the airways, but also see a 'niche' for more mature men, such as men in their 40's/50's,...but in gay culture there does seem to be a thing about 'maturing' and the allure of 'youth', although we in the 'middle age' range can work our advantage of being a 'daddy' type, or when getting more 'senior' in age, a 'silver daddy',...but of course there's more to all this, just throwing it out there. I've thought on occasion catering to more of a 'bi' crowd, in which a fantasy of being seduced by a few female cougars has a certain thrill to it :) (I've not alot of experience sexually with women, so cant speak from actual experience beyond fantasy).

A few things just to throw out there as 'nibblers' to spice the pot, so to speak -

1) I was wondering if anyone has started off first in CB as just a 'voyeur', and if there were any models who just do clothed chat sessions which involved no explicit sex acts, but mostly chat, some nude flashing, maybe some erotic dancing and some stroking that did not involve cumming. I know there is no 'money' in this 'non-tokened' venue, but wondered the possiblities here for those wanting to make their CB room more of a 'mental-masturbation' room, which would inlcude just 'CHAT" in general, which does not always include total nudity with a whipped out BONER, stroking away...edging as long as you can. I mean, could u have a voyeur room just for fun, sit in your undies and just 'chat' with others interested in chatting about anything and everything, which includes sex but is not limited to it, and if such a venture would be 'allowed' on CB while you 'innovate' or 'utilize' your chat room in a more unconventional manner. This might seem silly, odd or pointless to some, but wondered if any have any creative thoughts on this, for a beginner who might want to try the totally 'free approach' of chat and conversation which does not include or necessiate whipping your cock out and being USED just as a reference point for 'getting off' (physically cumming). I'm wondering if you could navigate/use your 'room' differently since there is no desire or incentive to EARN TOKENS, and how these factors might influence or mold the 'purpose' of your room. If this is making no sense, just dismiss it :)

2) Anyone have problems with tax reporting issues as a 'cam model', or is it pretty straight forward? It seems the companies record your earning and its reported to the IRS, so you have to file taxes IF making so much income, so would need to fill out the proper forms to 'process' your taxes, as an independent contractor of sorts, self-employed as it were. (this goes for all earnings even what you make from your photos,, videos, products, etc.). I do like getting paid "under the table" in some situations, but it seems like if you're working for a legit web-cam network, you simply cannot avoid getting by the 'taxable income' thing, without tax evasion or problems with the law, IRS audits, prison-time, etc.

3) Right now if doing any cam work at all, beside the sometimes free cam2cam play that I do on some sites currently, every now and then (seeing that now I have a logitech c615 HD, an older HP Pavilion desktop, and am using wifi (via a Netgear adapter) beaming in from a tower downstairs from the house I rent a room at while living upstairs), and the speed is not all that great...maybe averaging upload speed of 2- 4 mbps and download fluctutating from 10 -45 mbps, ...I'd certainly need to upgrade my internet speed connection and get a higher grade cam for a better experience, especially if working for 'pay'. The broadband system in the house can be 'upgraded' to a higher speed, but I dont know if doing that will also make the 'wifi' I'm picking up in my room upstairs any better (if any techies can help out on that). In the meantime, free video-chat venues may be ok, unless I really want to try an income-producing venture, which is probably in the sights for most here, which is great.

- Any input on the above is appreciated. - another one of my fave pastimes, hence the 'nuance' on my 'knick-name' is exploring/researching the area of comparitive religions, spirituality, metaphyics, philosophy, holistic theology and such,..which I love to explore in more quiet meditational times. As I mature, the balance here becomes more 'mindful', but navigating how all of this works together in 'synergy' is wonderful, not to get too deep for some of you, but learning to coordinate every aspect of life is quite a venture, and some perspectives naturally change with time.

Hi all,

See my former post in the Intro. thread here - Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here. :) - adding to this, thanks for providing this site. I've been researching alot of the most popular male modelling sites (mostly gay oriented), and noticed alot of 'twinks' dominating the airways, but also see a 'niche' for more mature men, such as men in their 40's/50's,...but in gay culture there does seem to be a thing about 'maturing' and the allure of 'youth', although we in the 'middle age' range can work our advantage of being a 'daddy' type, or when getting more 'senior' in age, a 'silver daddy',...but of course there's more to all this, just throwing it out there. I've thought on occasion catering to more of a 'bi' crowd, in which a fantasy of being seduced by a few female cougars has a certain thrill to it :) (I've not alot of experience sexually with women, so cant speak from actual experience beyond fantasy).

A few things just to throw out there as 'nibblers' to spice the pot, so to speak -

1) I was wondering if anyone has started off first in CB as just a 'voyeur', and if there were any models who just do clothed chat sessions which involved no explicit sex acts, but mostly chat, some nude flashing, maybe some erotic dancing and some stroking that did not involve cumming. I know there is no 'money' in this 'non-tokened' venue, but wondered the possiblities here for those wanting to make their CB room more of a 'mental-masturbation' room, which would inlcude just 'CHAT" in general, which does not always include total nudity with a whipped out BONER, stroking away...edging as long as you can. I mean, could u have a voyeur room just for fun, sit in your undies and just 'chat' with others interested in chatting about anything and everything, which includes sex but is not limited to it, and if such a venture would be 'allowed' on CB while you 'innovate' or 'utilize' your chat room in a more unconventional manner. This might seem silly, odd or pointless to some, but wondered if any have any creative thoughts on this, for a beginner who might want to try the totally 'free approach' of chat and conversation which does not include or necessiate whipping your cock out and being USED just as a reference point for 'getting off' (physically cumming). I'm wondering if you could navigate/use your 'room' differently since there is no desire or incentive to EARN TOKENS, and how these factors might influence or mold the 'purpose' of your room. If this is making no sense, just dismiss it :)

2) Anyone have problems with tax reporting issues as a 'cam model', or is it pretty straight forward? It seems the companies record your earning and its reported to the IRS, so you have to file taxes IF making so much income, so would need to fill out the proper forms to 'process' your taxes, as an independent contractor of sorts, self-employed as it were. (this goes for all earnings even what you make from your photos,, videos, products, etc.). I do like getting paid "under the table" in some situations, but it seems like if you're working for a legit web-cam network, you simply cannot avoid getting by the 'taxable income' thing, without tax evasion or problems with the law, IRS audits, prison-time, etc.

3) Right now if doing any cam work at all, beside the sometimes free cam2cam play that I do on some sites currently, every now and then (seeing that now I have a logitech c615 HD, an older HP Pavilion desktop, and am using wifi (via a Netgear adapter) beaming in from a tower downstairs from the house I rent a room at while living upstairs), and the speed is not all that great...maybe averaging upload speed of 2- 4 mbps and download fluctutating from 10 -45 mbps, ...I'd certainly need to upgrade my internet speed connection and get a higher grade cam for a better experience, especially if working for 'pay'. The broadband system in the house can be 'upgraded' to a higher speed, but I dont know if doing that will also make the 'wifi' I'm picking up in my room upstairs any better (if any techies can help out on that). In the meantime, free video-chat venues may be ok, unless I really want to try an income-producing venture, which is probably in the sights for most here, which is great.

- Any input on the above is appreciated. - another one of my fave pastimes, hence the 'nuance' on my 'knick-name' is exploring/researching the area of comparitive religions, spirituality, metaphyics, philosophy, holistic theology and such,..which I love to explore in more quiet meditational times. As I mature, the balance here becomes more 'mindful', but navigating how all of this works together in 'synergy' is wonderful, not to get too deep for some of you, but learning to coordinate every aspect of life is quite a venture, and some perspectives naturally change with time.

I'm also curious about the taxes. Hoping to hide this from my wife and taxes might make that impossible unless we file separately

Thanks for this list.

I have the feeling that the males are strong in this subject in the lower number, can be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Streaming now on my second day with an income of 70 tokens total. Average User are 10 if i move a lot while camming. If i stop for a minute jerking off or put my dildo in my ass, my views go down very fast.

My Penis and Ass hurts and on top of that my new Lovense Hush is broken now:rage:

I don't know other site than chaturbate and it was ok/good for me .. i will look at cam4

Thanks for your motivating message, i will keep streaming for now. Right now i have around 200 followers and I´m streaming around 2-4 hours per day. Also i have some regular watchers who are not tippers but very active in chat.

I´m travelling for a few months and streaming from south asia GMT+7. Mid day is very bad overall traffic here from that timezone.

My record for one show are 200 tokens from 2 different tippers ! :greedy:

I´m doing little bit progress right now! Average Viewers 20-25

Today i sign in the first time. I typed then enter but the words are not show. I
was try with many computer but the words still not show. Please check help me
You can see the photo

Attachments

• IMG_2883.PNG
    IMG_2883.PNG
    238.6 KB · Views: 16
Wow.. I have to be on for hours to pull in at least 1k tokens! I'm very outgoing and interact with everyone. What's your secrets? lol.
Is any of you earning a lot doing sticking to masturbating or do you do anal play as well?

Wow.. I have to be on for hours to pull in at least 1k tokens! I'm very outgoing and interact with everyone. What's your secrets? lol.
Is any of you earning a lot doing sticking to masturbating or do you do anal play as well?
nothing special idk what to say .. try be fun and smily and speak to everyone .. i have an anal interactif plug as lovense toy ... depends of the day .. last night i enter 90min for 58 tok lol wtf ... 3 days ago 120min 1260tok .. so .. never know ... past week i have a 4600+ tok day !!! just be patient and playfull

nothing special idk what to say .. try be fun and smily and speak to everyone .. i have an anal interactif plug as lovense toy ... depends of the day .. last night i enter 90min for 58 tok lol wtf ... 3 days ago 120min 1260tok .. so .. never know ... past week i have a 4600+ tok day !!! just be patient and playfull
btw .. yes anal play on request but i didnt do that much, tbh almost never

Hey everyone, I'm interested in making the jump into camming soon and have some questions :)

I'm an Asian male in my early 20s; I go to the gym but I'm not nearly as buff as the top name cammers.
As I understand, my main demographic will be older men, which I have no issue with. I'm kind of hoping that I'll get an advantage just for being Asian, haha.

My questions:
What kind of fetishes are expected from me? I'm pretty much okay with everything, but anal insertion is something I need to work on. I have my own dildo but I don't use it because it always ends up too messy.

What will make someone choose a new cammer like me? What can I do to attract people?

Besides masturbating and chatting....what else do I do? Just what they ask me to?

And should I buy a Logitech webcam? My laptop cam is fuzzy but I don't know if I will really commit to this.

Also! Hair! Should I buy Nair for my pubic region and armpits?

Thank you!!

try to be imaginative and different .. look other male cam and top male cam to give you idea of what is popular .. and .. have fun and smile

Ah...you won't believe this. I made 40 tokens in 3 hours. :joyful::joyful: you should've seen my face when I saw the conversion rate.

A lot of people came in and said they liked it, which was a pleasant surprise. I did gain 50 followers, so it looks like it'll be a slow roll.

I definitely need to set goals, though. I thought you were supposed to get naked:joyful:
What are some of the goals you guys use? I'm thinking shirt, shorts, etc. I went way too hard for no money lol.

Ah...you won't believe this. I made 40 tokens in 3 hours. :joyful::joyful: you should've seen my face when I saw the conversion rate.

A lot of people came in and said they liked it, which was a pleasant surprise. I did gain 50 followers, so it looks like it'll be a slow roll.

I definitely need to set goals, though. I thought you were supposed to get naked:joyful:
What are some of the goals you guys use? I'm thinking shirt, shorts, etc. I went way too hard for no money lol.

Just want say: you have to enter 5-6 days a week always same time and in 1-2-3 months you will have more and more followers and regular coming see you. Last night i broadcast 2 hours and earn 1560tok, one new and some regular help me reach my goal, i have 7000 followers now, that help .. its important to remember fan to hit follow button, more follower you have more chance you had to be on first page and make new fans and make follower returning to you.

And i think guys love tight boxer and sexy brief .. and about nudity .. start your show as you wish and 30 minutes before living try be naked and playful for attrack guys in your room .. or tease and flash .. that worth for me ..

• Hugs
Reactions: CootsPatoots
Just want say: you have to enter 5-6 days a week always same time and in 1-2-3 months you will have more and more followers and regular coming see you. Last night i broadcast 2 hours and earn 1560tok, one new and some regular help me reach my goal, i have 7000 followers now, that help .. its important to remember fan to hit follow button, more follower you have more chance you had to be on first page and make new fans and make follower returning to you.

And i think guys love tight boxer and sexy brief .. and about nudity .. start your show as you wish and 30 minutes before living try be naked and playful for attrack guys in your room .. or tease and flash .. that worth for me ..
-----
i just want repeat ... it'S long process and hard work for being popular and have decent earning .. be patient and have fun when you are on cam ... good mood or bad mood always make other think you are in a good mood on cam .. smile have fun help a lot

Thanks so much for the tips! I always make sure to keep a happy mood :). What do you usually talk about before the clothes come off? It seems to always be just compliments lol.

I saw your example multi-goal/notify post and modeled my apps and bots around that. Do you think I should lower the rates? I don't want to sell myself short but I don't want to drive away any new customers. I calculated to reach goal would be $200 cost for viewers :dead:

While I do want to maximize my token income....

Does anyone else feel greedy/guilty with setting goals? I think I'm coming at this with the wrong mindset, but it feels strange to set goals and ask for money when the first show was balls out haha. I'm worried about my original group of followers being upset, but I suppose I can just keep a consistent cam schedule and develop my own following after a while.

Each night never the same ... last week i had a 5900tok night .. and a 268tok night too lol .. so ... 1000tok goal too high ? 2000 tok goal too high ? you never waht can happen ... usually i set my goal at 77tok but noting special to reach, the fans shock my ass up on my lovense and i remove my clothe when i feel it and as much as fan tip. Sometimes i put a 1999 tok goal and cumshow at the end ... i didnt do always the same ... i repeat, always remember fan to follow you ... more follower you have faster you will be on first page and more chance to reach 1000tok each night you enter .. have fun

• Helpful!
Reactions: CootsPatoots
i just want say to male performer to never discourage and don't expect to have as much earning as woman lol :) .. you can dream of but ... i think camming is a good way to make so extra money for guys but hard to rely only on that to live, at least if 800$-1000$ each 2 weeks are enough for you then nice but, it take time to have decent earning and followers, never give up !!

need other advice, opinion or anything else feel free to contact me and/or ask ;)

have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.