The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 28, 2018
I did a prettty horrible job when I first started camming 2 years ago at keeping things seperate. Now, my FB is private, my IG is private, I dont even have a phone number (for saving money, not for camming) and noone has told me that they have been sent anything nasty. I dont care if my family and friends know that I cam anymore, in fact telling people can be really really liberating and make you feel less anxious, double points if they say "Hey thats cool, you're making money!"

I just dont want some disgruntled fan sending messages of my videos to family and friends. Also, the biggest downside is dateing. How do you tell a girl, if you get to a 3rd date or something thats what you do?
How do people usually react when you tell them that you cam? i have thought about doing that, cause it is making me kinda anxious..

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
How do you guys feel about this? A female performer being allowed to run and seems to be in top place of the male MV King awards?

• Wat?!
Reactions: paige_orion

Raulbangs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin
Iron throne... as if the "MV king of the year" is anything compared to the Queen. Thank you for standing up for us, Amber.

Raulbangs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin
Last week I've changed my username from "imrauin" (what a stupid name it was lol) to Raulbangs. Since then, I've had an insane increase in viewers. Is this correlated? I think so. And I suggest that you guys look into it as well. I've just asked Chaturbate by e-mail and they changed (the login and username too) to me. Because of this momentum, I'm increasing the number of hours broadcasted. Feels good!

Tried two "couple shows" with a girl I've been dating, she's quite extroverted. I had high hopes, but we didn't end making much money. Maybe I need to research more on how to conduct those kinds of shows...

by the way, Amber, should I change my username here as well to match the one on Chaturbate?

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
"imrauin" (what a stupid name it was lol) to Raulbangs.
I never knew how to pronounce your old name, nor any idea what it means or was in reference to. Raulbangs (though I think the B should be capital to signify 2 words) is a lot easier to read/pronounce and makes more sense in a sexual context.

by the way, Amber, should I change my username here as well to match the one on Chaturbate?
I'll change it if you want me to, just let me know.

Raulbangs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin
Good point! Capital B would indeed be better

And if you can change the name here yes, I would be glad. Thank you very much!