AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 12, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Swen_o
Thanks guys. I think I am going to go with a Hush for now. And I found that I can get it on Amazon with free shipping!

Swen

Dec 21, 2017
Hello everyone. Do you guys know how I can splitcam Flirt 4 Free with other sites? I tried using the webcam on F4F & Chaturbate & Streamate but it doesn't work... I would really appreciate it.

I already splitcam Chaturbate and Streamate but whenever I go on F4F it doesn't let me use it I get a blank screen

DonnyBasilisk

Cam Model
Oct 18, 2018
New Zealand
Twitter Username
@DonnyBasilisk
Chaturbate Username
donnybasilisk
Hey guys, just catching up on the thread it’s been awhile.

Re: toys, I’ll be 2 years full time in October, though admittedly extremely inconsistent over the last 12 months. I’ve fought against the toys for so long because I refuse to do any anal play, or even show hole. I used to do longer shows, 4-8 hours, dressed smartly in form fitting clothes, tip menu included all the basic things as well as shirtless/underwear/naked for x minutes with tiered pricing. This can work, and given the nature of the show will be more about personality and more chatty, you can attract ‘appreciation tippers’ who become regulars over time.

But that doesn’t compare to getting on with a toy and constantly having the possibility for tips to fly in. There is always an incentive.

I now use the Lovense Maxx to decent success although everybody talks down on it in here. I’m constantly thrusting and edging with it, and the goal of the users is to push me over the edge with their tips.

I believe finding a good balance of chatty shows where users get to know you, and shows where users interact with you sexually via toys is key. Good appreciative tippers generally come from the former while the latter does a good job of enticing tipping and letting everyone play regardless of the users budget.

PS is anyone in models only section? There’s hardly a male presence in there, perhaps we should create a cam guy thread on that side of the forums. It’s great for us to be able to talk about this stuff in a female dominated industry but at the same time this thread is open to the public, I think we could discuss things a lot more candidly in models only.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Garygoldenballs

Garygoldenballs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin

Re: toys, I’ll be 2 years full time in October, though admittedly extremely inconsistent over the last 12 months. I’ve fought against the toys for so long because I refuse to do any anal play, or even show hole. I used to do longer shows, 4-8 hours, dressed smartly in form fitting clothes, tip menu included all the basic things as well as shirtless/underwear/naked for x minutes with tiered pricing. This can work, and given the nature of the show will be more about personality and more chatty, you can attract ‘appreciation tippers’ who become regulars over time.

But that doesn’t compare to getting on with a toy and constantly having the possibility for tips to fly in. There is always an incentive.

I now use the Lovense Maxx to decent success although everybody talks down on it in here. I’m constantly thrusting and edging with it, and the goal of the users is to push me over the edge with their tips.

I believe finding a good balance of chatty shows where users get to know you, and shows where users interact with you sexually via toys is key. Good appreciative tippers generally come from the former while the latter does a good job of enticing tipping and letting everyone play regardless of the users budget.

PS is anyone in models only section? There’s hardly a male presence in there, perhaps we should create a cam guy thread on that side of the forums. It’s great for us to be able to talk about this stuff in a female dominated industry but at the same time this thread is open to the public, I think we could discuss things a lot more candidly in models only.

Hey, Donny! Welcome back. Thanks for your great imputs, I've never thought about some stuff you've mentioned

Most people who post in this thread are male models anyway, but I'd surely use the "models only"thread if there was one.
I'm gonna look up the LS Maxx, had never heard about it!
-----------

On another subject, have you guys tried clip sites and onlyfans? I'm smashing it this month (my first) with Love Larkin's system

Jul 12, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Swen_o
Hey, Donny! Welcome back. Thanks for your great imputs, I've never thought about some stuff you've mentioned

Most people who post in this thread are male models anyway, but I'd surely use the "models only"thread if there was one.
I'm gonna look up the LS Maxx, had never heard about it!
-----------

On another subject, have you guys tried clip sites and onlyfans? I'm smashing it this month (my first) with Love Larkin's system
Even though I know it's going to be awhile before I can be verified as a model, I too would very much like to participate in a model's only forum for males. I've had some questions/comments I've held back from asking knowing this is for the general public.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/

Feel free to make one in the Models Only Lounge section. :)

Garygoldenballs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin
Anyone looking to trade shotouts? I've got 349 twitter followers, 2386 on reddit and 213 subs on OnlyFans. Solo straight verbal videos niche, if that matters