AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty happy I've been a featured webcammer twice now.

Out of curiosity, how does everyone set up their room for tips? I think I've had actually better luck not setting up a tip number and letting people do it.

Also, why is there NOT a device for men that equals a lovesense for women? That's why women get so much more is the fact that men feel like they're pleasuring them. Seems a bit unfair

I'd advise setting up the multi-goal app, you can set as many different goals as you want and when you hit the final one it will automatically turn your show into a crazy ticket show, where only people who have tipped a minimum of X amount of tokens will be able to watch the final goal, anyone else that wants to watch then has to buy a ticket.

Pisses off the freeloaders and makes it less likely for the final part of your show to be recorded

The device you're referring too is called a Lovense Hush, I only got mine but the increase in earnings has been significant.

I'd advise setting up the multi-goal app, you can set as many different goals as you want and when you hit the final one it will automatically turn your show into a crazy ticket show, where only people who have tipped a minimum of X amount of tokens will be able to watch the final goal, anyone else that wants to watch then has to buy a ticket.

Pisses off the freeloaders and makes it less likely for the final part of your show to be recorded

The device you're referring too is called a Lovense Hush, I only got mine but the increase in earnings has been significant.

The freeloaders are quite annoying. Constantly demanding and they actually piss off those paying. So, I need to look into this. I couldn't find anything like this under the apps.

And this is new information. I'll have to also check into this.

Reactions: Alex_M_21
Pretty happy I've been a featured webcammer twice now.

Out of curiosity, how does everyone set up their room for tips? I think I've had actually better luck not setting up a tip number and letting people do it.

Also, why is there NOT a device for men that equals a lovesense for women? That's why women get so much more is the fact that men feel like they're pleasuring them. Seems a bit unfair

Lovense hush are the equal for men, i want one 119$ i think.

Guys are more sexual attracked by the other side so ... it's just natural in men to be "crazy" about girl lol or i can ay a bit more "perv".

I use goal tip and i setup to 1269tok but no have real goal at the end lol, some night i reach goal 3 times, last night i earn 2367tok. This period i earn 860$ and work only 10 days out of 15 and work 2-3 hours a day, so, it's possible for a guys to make decent money. I use an electroshock anal plug, guys love it. And as Alex says, speak and have fun with member and i repeat again, SMILE :-D. I have a tip menu on bio and use notice app too (kinda love my smile 15, want me 50, love my ass 25, instan-cumshot show 666, buy my brief clean or dirty 800 (ive sold 5 in 5 months) ). Go on my page see my bio. No ask for tip let guys spoil you but ask for following you, i have 5111 followers in 5 month so almst each night im on first page so that help me to make big tipper enter my room.

btw, what i told you work for me, you have to find your own style and what make you unique and attractive compare to other performers.

hope that will help, feel free to ask any other questions guys

The freeloaders are quite annoying. Constantly demanding and they actually piss off those paying. So, I need to look into this. I couldn't find anything like this under the apps.

And this is new information. I'll have to also check into this.

you can allow only fans with token to chat in your room

Can't say I could do anything with the ass. Don't mind the ass play, but the actual in ass stuff. Not a fan, to be completely honest.

Cammed this morning, which is my weak time. Did about 600 tokens in 30 minutes. Then got off. Going for it again at the moment before actual work.

Not a great day for me overall. Really killed my confidence.

Tried to do the multi tip thing. Didn't go well for me. Viewership was also down. Ugh.

You should find a good mod you trust if you don't already have one. I'm new as well and my morning/daytime numbers kinda suck too but my mod is able to push for tips easier than I can because she's just another viewer and she's able to keep the viewers talking which in turn gives me a chance to forge a connection with them. I can only speak for myself but I just try to have fun and stay playful with everyone while not focusing on the tokens. The tokens will come, just do your thing and make improvements where you can.

Another rough start to the day. Perhaps going at the wrong time, or something. I'm not sure what is going on. Viewership is down. I hit 60-300 pretty consistently, but I've been BARELY breaking 25. Tips have been at an all-time low with me only bringing in about 700 roughly in the last three shows....

Dry spell. Really bumming me out. I'm taking tips from anyone who can give them.

Another rough start to the day. Perhaps going at the wrong time, or something. I'm not sure what is going on. Viewership is down. I hit 60-300 pretty consistently, but I've been BARELY breaking 25. Tips have been at an all-time low with me only bringing in about 700 roughly in the last three shows....

Dry spell. Really bumming me out. I'm taking tips from anyone who can give them.

Every cam model has a bad streak, every single one. They don't last long and part of the job is being able to not let it effect your attitude :) be consistent and keep going.

So, used the multi-tip goal...I like it. I'm not perfect with it yet. Need to do some changes with it. I'm not a fan of long periods without tips...hard to stay hard that long. When we went into the final show I had two people trying their damnest to blow up my speakers with tips...so, that helped. A lot.

So, used the multi-tip goal...I like it. I'm not perfect with it yet. Need to do some changes with it. I'm not a fan of long periods without tips...hard to stay hard that long. When we went into the final show I had two people trying their damnest to blow up my speakers with tips...so, that helped. A lot.

remember ... period goal not daily goal, have fun, no desesparate its long having fans base and have regular ... stay chill :)

Tempted to get a toy and use that. I just wish they had a pocket pussy that worked like the lovesense does...not crazy about anal play.

Question, but do you add extra oomph with the Hush? It seems like all these models overdue the Hush thing quite a bit. I was thinking about doing it, and I'm already horny doing this...but the ability to add extra tips would help me significantly...

Definitely considering it.

Question, but do you add extra oomph with the Hush? It seems like all these models overdue the Hush thing quite a bit. I was thinking about doing it, and I'm already horny doing this...but the ability to add extra tips would help me significantly...

Definitely considering it.

It definitely helps. It's a great prop. If you're not used to anal toys though you might find it a bit difficult to use.

Did my first ever private today and i made over $30 in less than an hour. This is where i think the money really is for guy cams tbh

Reactions: dario80
Did my first ever private today and i made over $30 in less than an hour. This is where i think the money really is for guy cams tbh

Agreed. If you can get in there, that's the absolute best. You can make double, or even triple what you could in a regular room.

What do you think of doing free shows? I have almost 800 followers now but someone today (a blue user with not many followers, mind you) suggested I do a few free shows just to get my followers in the thousands before charging more and thus making more.

I'm not sure. I consistently gain viewership per show, and don't see a free show really changing that too much. Not to mention, you're giving away the goods for free.

I'm not sure. I consistently gain viewership per show, and don't see a free show really changing that too much. Not to mention, you're giving away the goods for free.
The guy had very few followers, I think he was just trying to get the goods for free lol. I had another guy tell me that I wouldn't make anything on here if i couldnt cum on command and several times per day, which is bullshit IMO and biologically unrealistic.

It's invalid anyway, I made $90 yesterday and have averaged $58 in the past three days, and i haven't even started doing cum shows yet :D

Hi Guys... I am new to this Forum. I have been on Chaturbate for about 4 years. I found a very interesting thing recently. I am an older guy (62). I am in good shape and hung. I wear sexy undies and have toys that I use on cam. What I discovered is that if I stand rather than sit, I get a lot more tips.

On the subject of tipping, I find it so frustrating that I will have a bunch of blues and purples in the room and as soon as I say, Tip if you like the view, they leave. Anyone else get that? Any suggestions?

Hi Guys... I am new to this Forum. I have been on Chaturbate for about 4 years. I found a very interesting thing recently. I am an older guy (62). I am in good shape and hung. I wear sexy undies and have toys that I use on cam. What I discovered is that if I stand rather than sit, I get a lot more tips.

On the subject of tipping, I find it so frustrating that I will have a bunch of blues and purples in the room and as soon as I say, Tip if you like the view, they leave. Anyone else get that? Any suggestions?
People seem to respond poorly to the cam host asking them to tip, I am new but I learned quickly that it pisses people off. Better is to have a moderator in your room who occasionally reminds people to tip

The guy had very few followers, I think he was just trying to get the goods for free lol. I had another guy tell me that I wouldn't make anything on here if i couldnt cum on command and several times per day, which is bullshit IMO and biologically unrealistic.

It's invalid anyway, I made $90 yesterday and have averaged $58 in the past three days, and i haven't even started doing cum shows yet :D

90? Damn. How long? I did 1600 tokens in two shows. I'd say max time spent was 2-2.5 hours. What are you doing exactly? I don't really have a routine or goals. I just go, and eventually lose clothes. I'm already at 5k tokens in 1/3rd of the time that I had in the previous pay day. Getting excited, especially considering the fact that this is going to help me tremendously with bills.

And no cum shows? I'd blue ball hard as hell. I cum at least three times a day. Always really potent, with a lot, perhaps too much volume.

Hey Guy's,

Thought I would introduce myself,

I have been camming full time on chaturbate since jan 2017, before that worked in a studio on f4f and imLive, sometimes jump on cam4 too, also make and sell videos with some other stuff that im gonna be working on soon :)

Tempted to get a toy and use that. I just wish they had a pocket pussy that worked like the lovesense does...not crazy about anal play.

Made the account literally to post this.... Lovesense Max, Lovesense fleshlight basically, yw

90? Damn. How long? I did 1600 tokens in two shows. I'd say max time spent was 2-2.5 hours. What are you doing exactly? I don't really have a routine or goals. I just go, and eventually lose clothes. I'm already at 5k tokens in 1/3rd of the time that I had in the previous pay day. Getting excited, especially considering the fact that this is going to help me tremendously with bills.

And no cum shows? I'd blue ball hard as hell. I cum at least three times a day. Always really potent, with a lot, perhaps too much volume.
The 90 I made the one day was spread over two shows. I've done shows lying down and standing up but I'm going to start doing more standing up because that seems to work better. I just tease and flash cock sometimes, and stroke it if they tip me like 500. After that i sometimes run the keep it going app at like 10 tokens a minute. In privates i always start naked and i run it at 30 a minute.

I'm amazed you can make that much cum, yesterday I came for the first time in 11 days and I don't feel horny at all today. It will take days for that to come back, I know myself from experience.

Last edited:
The 90 I made the one day was spread over two shows. I've done shows lying down and standing up but I'm going to start doing more standing up because that seems to work better. I just tease and flash cock sometimes, and stroke it if they tip me like 500. After that i sometimes run the keep it going app at like 10 tokens a minute. In privates i always start naked and i run it at 30 a minute.

I'm amazed you can make that much cum, yesterday I came for the first time in 11 days and I don't feel horny at all today. It will take days for that to come back, I know myself from experience.

Today's show was lackluster. Last two shows I haven't been able to get it up as easily. Going to have to take a break. Today was like a half hour, with nothing. Yesterday I only had three tippers but still got around 600.

Just forcing the issue now, since it's been really, really lucrative (I think I've made about 17000 tokens since June). Going to have to step back a bit, and hope for the best.

This all feels like A LOT of luck too. Sometimes you'll get the right person who is into you, and over tip, sometimes you won't. I've had a few shows where I've given up, and been slammed...sometimes its a consistent wall of yellow but isn't half of what two people can do...just one of those things.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Today's show was lackluster. Last two shows I haven't been able to get it up as easily. Going to have to take a break. Today was like a half hour, with nothing. Yesterday I only had three tippers but still got around 600.

Just forcing the issue now, since it's been really, really lucrative (I think I've made about 17000 tokens since June). Going to have to step back a bit, and hope for the best.

This all feels like A LOT of luck too. Sometimes you'll get the right person who is into you, and over tip, sometimes you won't. I've had a few shows where I've given up, and been slammed...sometimes its a consistent wall of yellow but isn't half of what two people can do...just one of those things.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
The guys have it tough, it's harder to get tips and hold interest overall unless you really have something that makes you stand out. I haven't done bad for how long I've been on CB but I'm not at the top of the ranks that is for sure, i think i made the front page a couple times though. Doing privates usually pays off but i've had some wacko, demanding people with bad attitudes who I had to tell to get lost.

My advice to a male cammer would be to have a second source of income unless you have an 8 inch dong, cam with a buddy, or you can make at LEAST 50 bucks a day on average.That, or you are very, very good at faking cumshots :p

I just try to cam consistently and stay positive, all I can do.

Last edited:
Had a good showing last night. Second on the male page, had the most viewers out of all males. Hour total and racked up 1k tokens and brought in 250 new followers!

Reminder to aspiring male cam models, inspired by that one thread:

Please don't misunderstand this industry and expect it to be some shortcut to sex. Signing up for a site isn't some magic pill that instantly makes camgirls want to have sex with you.

Maybe try getting to know someone.

Reminder to aspiring male cam models, inspired by that one thread:

Please don't misunderstand this industry and expect it to be some shortcut to sex. Signing up for a site isn't some magic pill that instantly makes camgirls want to have sex with you.

Maybe try getting to know someone.

Oh? Does anyone here think that? That came out of nowhere...confused...

I'm married too. So, this is just beneficial to bettering my life. Confused, especially with the condescension and antagonistic tone that came with it

Oh? Does anyone here think that? That came out of nowhere...confused...

I'm married too. So, this is just beneficial to bettering my life. Confused, especially with the condescension and antagonistic tone that came with it

You might understand my point better if you read through this thread. There's a certain type of dude that comes here and is basically like, "Hey guys! I'm signing up to cam! Who wants to have sex!" and that's not really how all this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.