AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh if a male model can earn 500 tokens a day he is already good. many cant even get a 200 tokens even though they are naked and stroking the whole time. they are tip if u like what u are seeing and there is a cum goal but nobody is giving them.
I doubt there would be so many male cam models if they were only making 500 tokens a day.

tbh if a male model can earn 500 tokens a day he is already good. many cant even get a 200 tokens even though they are naked and stroking the whole time. they are tip if u like what u are seeing and there is a cum goal but nobody is giving them.

i almost didn't cum and i earn way more than 200-500tok a night ... yes some night i have 200-500 but end of period was good .. depends what kind of show you give, depends of the night, depends of luck .. for show you have to be imaginative

I made 2000 tokens last night. I'd say I average anywhere from 400-800 a day session. Really depends on time of the day. I don't get 'naked' until near the end.

I made 2000 tokens last night. I'd say I average anywhere from 400-800 a day session. Really depends on time of the day. I don't get 'naked' until near the end.
I'm still new and I have just under 400 followers only so i get naked a bit earlier..but with time and status and more followers I think I can do that later and also do it for more tokens. I made about 800 today but some days make far less

I'm still new and I have just under 400 followers only so i get naked a bit earlier..but with time and status and more followers I think I can do that later and also do it for more tokens. I made about 800 today but some days make far less

Good work. I have obtained about 1000 followers in like 3 weeks. Give or take. I don't really notice any correlation between followers and tokens though. I think followers build a following, and show people do like watching you. That's about it. I can't think of many repeat customers...Most of the time its newbies...

I did another 1300 today in about 45 minutes. So that's about 3300 in about 2.5 hours. Pretty happy.

Good work. I have obtained about 1000 followers in like 3 weeks. Give or take. I don't really notice any correlation between followers and tokens though. I think followers build a following, and show people do like watching you. That's about it. I can't think of many repeat customers...Most of the time its newbies...

I did another 1300 today in about 45 minutes. So that's about 3300 in about 2.5 hours. Pretty happy.
What tip apps do you use? I'm still working on finding ones that seem to really pay off. Today I tried a 500tk tip goal to get completely naked and then i tried the "keep it going" app to stay naked / uncovered and jerking it. But it's still not completely reliable. That said i have less followers, although i have been at it the same amount of time as you, i think i just need more exposure. Even if i could make a grand a month i could cover my bills with this alone.

I also heard that new cams tend to get more interest than old ones, but the good thing is i only plan on doing this for about a year to help myself get a head start on money in an area that has a very poor job market.

A couple other things, i'm probably going to have to do anal play if i want decent tips, it is something i am willing to do though so that is an advantage. If cumshots are needed daily though, chances are i'm going to end up faking most of them lol. But i've talked to guys who totally got away with it

Maybe tomorrow youll have 1500 Nevers know .. never forget to ask for followers you ... Faster youll have followers faster youll be on first page .. ive been out for 3 days i enter 2 hours and have 2020 tok but what will be tomorrow? Will see

What tip apps do you use? I'm still working on finding ones that seem to really pay off. Today I tried a 500tk tip goal to get completely naked and then i tried the "keep it going" app to stay naked / uncovered and jerking it. But it's still not completely reliable. That said i have less followers, although i have been at it the same amount of time as you, i think i just need more exposure. Even if i could make a grand a month i could cover my bills with this alone.

I also heard that new cams tend to get more interest than old ones, but the good thing is i only plan on doing this for about a year to help myself get a head start on money in an area that has a very poor job market.

A couple other things, i'm probably going to have to do anal play if i want decent tips, it is something i am willing to do though so that is an advantage. If cumshots are needed daily though, chances are i'm going to end up faking most of them lol. But i've talked to guys who totally got away with it

I honestly don't really use any. I use the tip goal, and sometimes the kisses.

The things I hear a lot are usually in regards to my noises, my dirty talk and my build. I'm 6'4 240 and that seems to be popular among the sexes.

I was even surprised the last two days to have a few takers on privates, considering my minute total is so high.

I honestly don't really use any. I use the tip goal, and sometimes the kisses.

The things I hear a lot are usually in regards to my noises, my dirty talk and my build. I'm 6'4 240 and that seems to be popular among the sexes.

I was even surprised the last two days to have a few takers on privates, considering my minute total is so high.
I'm like 5'7" and anywhere from 110-130 depending on the time of year and whether i'm working out, so they tend to call me a twink. Luckily my cock is just a bit above average and decently girthy so it looks good or even large on me because i'm not big. Create dat illusion lol

What are the kisses? Do you mean blowing kisses? Haven't gotten a private yet

I'm like 5'7" and anywhere from 110-130 depending on the time of year and whether i'm working out, so they tend to call me a twink. Luckily my cock is just a bit above average and decently girthy so it looks good or even large on me because i'm not big. Create dat illusion lol

What are the kisses? Do you mean blowing kisses? Haven't gotten a private yet

i use goal bot but i didn't fix nothing at goal lol i fix it at 1269 tok (random number i no have goal, goal are infinite lol)... i go with request if i have some .. usually i reach goal it each night or reach 2 or 3 times if i'm lucky. I have a 666 insta-cum show in my notice. I rarely show my cock :) ... oh, i forgot to say that i have an anal electroshock (kinda hush but shock ass) so, my show are base on that toy. I take request and pvt, but pvt are not good for me, its better have 15-51-101-301 for shock my ass .. i set pvt to 120 tok / minutes if a guy really want me pvt he will pay lol .. i got 2-3 pvt for now.

i use goal bot but i didn't fix nothing at goal lol i fix it at 1269 tok (random number i no have goal, goal are infinite lol)... i go with request if i have some .. usually i reach goal it each night or reach 2 or 3 times if i'm lucky. I have a 666 insta-cum show in my notice. I rarely show my cock :) ... oh, i forgot to say that i have an anal electroshock (kinda hush but shock ass) so, my show are base on that toy. I take request and pvt, but pvt are not good for me, its better have 15-51-101-301 for shock my ass .. i set pvt to 120 tok / minutes if a guy really want me pvt he will pay lol .. i got 2-3 pvt for now.
jesus....that's insane, in a good way i mean lol. i think i just need a bigger following. like, much bigger lol.

i think u said you are straight, but your profile says interested in everyone. i just edited mine to be the same, maybe that will help

jesus....that's insane, in a good way i mean lol. i think i just need a bigger following. like, much bigger lol.

i think u said you are straight, but your profile says interested in everyone. i just edited mine to be the same, maybe that will help

Yes i'm straight but i open .. understand ? ;) ... i'm in only since 5 months and i only have 5070 followers .. so i'm kinda new .. just need patience i think for have more followers and try enter 5-6 days out of 7

Yes i'm straight but i open .. understand ? ;) ... i'm in only since 5 months and i only have 5070 followers .. so i'm kinda new .. just need patience i think for have more followers and try enter 5-6 days out of 7
I'll try. Once i can break 1k followers maybe it will get better

Then again i'm not even at 1 month yet and once you have more followers i think the increase rate is nonlinear

If i could make 1k a month i would be happy lol

constancy are the key ... constancy in schedule .. constancy in mood ... constancy in attitude ... don't give up man !!!! ... end of month are a bit harder usually .. last night i add 40 more followers and some i add only 6 .. depends ... i repeat ... fix period goal, not daily ;) ... and ... smile and have fun !!

Reactions: lostboy
So, in about three weeks I've made about 11,000 tokens. Truly amazing. This could be life changing, if it keeps it up. I'm happy because I always get compliments on my body, and I'm getting to cutting season as well. So, hopefully more comes. I've received a ton of compliments.

I will say, the best money maker is PRIVATE by far. I've got mine set to 60, and I'm really good at dirty talk/edging. This seems to really pay off. I really enjoy it. I'm one of the few that actually get a bit harder when the screen lights yellow. Sounds sadistic.

I wish everyone the absolute best here.

I was trying to cash out, after inserting all my information and it said "Unable to cash out."

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

I was trying to cash out, after inserting all my information and it said "Unable to cash out."

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
I'd contact support@chaturbate.com, they usually reply reasonably quickly.

Congrats on your success, you've basically reached the same goals I have in terms of tokens because it would be life changing for me as well. But I have only just broke 400 followers after like 3 weeks and made less than $400 lol, I usually end up with grays making demands or blues who camp in chat, don't tip and then eventually leave. That said I haven't tried privates yet. Trying to stay positive

yea guy so nice ... im happy to see that some guy can make decent money on CB .. i'm happy for you ... never give up boys ... here in quebec is nationnal day and canada day so i miss 2x 3night because i go campiing but i have decent period as well (730$ so far) one last night and go again ... hope next period will be good for all man !!! never give up

How in holy hell do you make 100 bucks a day as a guy? That's what i really wanna know lol

Work on getting your followers up, try and build regulars, buy props like dildos and the hush, talk to your viewers, they want a connection. Learn how to use apps and be persistent.

100 a day is quite achievable but it takes time to learn how to cam, the longer you do it, the more you earn.

Also on Chaturbate it can take a good 30 - 45 minutes before your room has a substantial amount of people in it :)

Reactions: lostboy
I also find times a day. I like to get on after work (8am) but honestly, my viewership is down and my money bringing in isn't great. I seem to do better in the afternoon to night times. Which I guess makes sense.

The last two times I've gotten on, I haven't done very well. Which sucks. Oh well. I'm about 20 followers away from breaking 1000. Which is nice considering I've bounced from two different accounts.

So, my other account that was reopened that has about 7000 tokens on it, wouldn't let me do to the error I talked about earlier. So, I go in there today to see if it has been fixed and that account went to being banned again.

So, my primary account (the only one I use) I went to cash out, and it said it had already been cashed out. Which is true, I did cash it out, but I didn't have any of my payment settings set up...so now it says I have 0 tokens...so...am I going to get those that I cashed out on!?

This has been incredibly frustrating.

So, my other account that was reopened that has about 7000 tokens on it, wouldn't let me do to the error I talked about earlier. So, I go in there today to see if it has been fixed and that account went to being banned again.

So, my primary account (the only one I use) I went to cash out, and it said it had already been cashed out. Which is true, I did cash it out, but I didn't have any of my payment settings set up...so now it says I have 0 tokens...so...am I going to get those that I cashed out on!?

This has been incredibly frustrating.
First of all contact @punker barbie she is the Chaturbate industry rep and she should be able to help :)

The other thing I'd do is simply tip the 7000 tokens from your old account to the new one if you manage to get in again.

First of all contact @punker barbie she is the Chaturbate industry rep and she should be able to help :)

The other thing I'd do is simply tip the 7000 tokens from your old account to the new one if you manage to get in again.

That's the bright idea I had...it wouldn't let me today. It kept coming up with an error. So, I sent support an email hoping that would get resolved, and I'd just be able to cash out...

Logged on moments ago (hours later from today) and I was banned...which is impossible considering my account literally has done nothing but sit there...So, I have no idea what is going on...but it is INCREDIBLY frustrating.

That's the bright idea I had...it wouldn't let me today. It kept coming up with an error. So, I sent support an email hoping that would get resolved, and I'd just be able to cash out...

Logged on moments ago (hours later from today) and I was banned...which is impossible considering my account literally has done nothing but sit there...So, I have no idea what is going on...but it is INCREDIBLY frustrating.

Like I was saying, send a message to @punker barbie she should be able to fix it. Although there might not be a point now since you've already contacted support.

Yes! Contacted her. Support is looking into it.

Just focusing on my primary now. I will have tons of free time tomorrow. Hoping for a good day.

Pretty happy I've been a featured webcammer twice now.

Out of curiosity, how does everyone set up their room for tips? I think I've had actually better luck not setting up a tip number and letting people do it.

Also, why is there NOT a device for men that equals a lovesense for women? That's why women get so much more is the fact that men feel like they're pleasuring them. Seems a bit unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.