AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Public Cam Guy Thread (Male model stuff!)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup, guys. How do you build your profile? I've noticed most of them look similar and professional. Is there a company I can hire for that? I'm quite a tech dork.

Sup, guys. How do you build your profile? I've noticed most of them look similar and professional. Is there a company I can hire for that? I'm quite a tech dork.
yes i have seen some have nice pic ... for my part i only use some pic from web or some i create myself combine with easy html code, you can take a look on my bio maybe will give you some idea https://chaturbate.com/hereiam_78/ .. .and i know that here some offer help for create nice bio

I can't remember the names, but there are a few guys on Twitter that do profile design for free. I'll try and find them for ya.

Are you a newer model? I always recommend keeping a profile simple (in design) but with vital, unique info - a brief, personable bio and your rules. 'Stats' are pretty useless - best to have guys ask you about that stuff in-show; this gives you an opportunity to tell everyone your 'stats' and provides for talking points e.g. I always tell a story about how my shoe size changed when I started bodybuilding...it sounds silly, but my viewers love it. Also, tip menus in profiles will steal your opportunity to change up your tip menu items and prices for holidays, special shows, variety in general...

Just a few tips to consider; I hope they're helpful to ya, dude.

I plan on making my profile 'professional' in a few months, now that I have a large fan-base. As a new model, a 'professional' profile can appear a bit 'spammy'.

Note: The key word in your OP is similar. Trust me, you don't want your profile to look like anyone else's. Do everything you can to distinguish yourself. If you do go the 'professional' route, make sure the color schemes and visual design accord to your camming identity/persona (i.e. relevant to YOU) all while maintaining the basics of web-page optimization: paragraphs no longer than three sentences, laconic and to-the-point details, consistency, and - most important - proper grammar!! Etc etc etc.

If you need tips on the writing portion, DO research writing marketing descriptions - you'd be surprised how much valuable input you'll find therein that is applicable to writing something like a Bio. Feel free to PM me if you have any writing questions (not insinuating that you need to - I'm a writing tutor, so I always offer).

Good luck, bro.

Reactions: Hereiam
Hello everyone, name is Primaltime, I cam semi-regularly on Chaturbate. I just found this thread and thought I'd join in, both to give advice as a veteran of about 1.5 years now, and to seek advice from those with ideas I haven't thought of yet.

I have a normal full time job, so I cam more for fun than the money. I'm typically only on once, maybe twice a week, and never more than 2 hours in a show, but I seem to have developed a fairly generous audience because I average 5-7,000 tokens most nights. I also end the show with what seems to be a fairly unique ability to cum multiple times, averaging 6-7 in a row, and have gone as high as 12 back to back. I don't set goals, I don't generally do ticket shows, most income comes from my Hush and being highly interactive with the audience. A couple questions: I don't show my full face, it's generally half concealed by the hat you see in my avatar. I know I would probably make more if I showed the whole thing, but haven't done it yet because since I still have a full time job I consider it a risk. What is everyone's experience with that?

Secondly, I'm wondering what you have had success with as far as non-showtime material. I have a Manyvids profile which does ok, and of course I use Twitter for general PR. Is there anything you guys do like, selling access to a Kik, etc that has had good results for you?

And again, here to help with any answers I can give, I'm kind of semi-pro at this, but I've learned a few things over time. Glad to be here!

Hello everyone, name is Primaltime, I cam semi-regularly on Chaturbate. I just found this thread and thought I'd join in, both to give advice as a veteran of about 1.5 years now, and to seek advice from those with ideas I haven't thought of yet.

I have a normal full time job, so I cam more for fun than the money. I'm typically only on once, maybe twice a week, and never more than 2 hours in a show, but I seem to have developed a fairly generous audience because I average 5-7,000 tokens most nights. I also end the show with what seems to be a fairly unique ability to cum multiple times, averaging 6-7 in a row, and have gone as high as 12 back to back. I don't set goals, I don't generally do ticket shows, most income comes from my Hush and being highly interactive with the audience. A couple questions: I don't show my full face, it's generally half concealed by the hat you see in my avatar. I know I would probably make more if I showed the whole thing, but haven't done it yet because since I still have a full time job I consider it a risk. What is everyone's experience with that?

Secondly, I'm wondering what you have had success with as far as non-showtime material. I have a Manyvids profile which does ok, and of course I use Twitter for general PR. Is there anything you guys do like, selling access to a Kik, etc that has had good results for you?

And again, here to help with any answers I can give, I'm kind of semi-pro at this, but I've learned a few things over time. Glad to be here!
wow ... 5000-7000 each show 2 hours long omg you do really really great man i'm happy for you i would like do that and i'm glad to see that you do more than many many camgirl. Btw it's normal you look good in your avatar and you are lucky you can cum many time in a row.

you are really sure you need advice ?? mouahaha i think we have to ask you some.

I'm in your situation i have primary job and cb are for fun and money. I enter 5 night a week but not before 10h30PM eastern time, i can't before i would like be in from 7PM-10PM but .. family situation, i can't ;) ... but shit i didn't make 5000tok lol ;)

never give up man and continue that way

lol my max was like 2000tk in 3+hours
congrats, Primal!

I really don't like the idea of putting things in my butt but damn everyone says they make the most with Hush Lovesense Ohmibod etc, have been thinking about it

Anyone here ever broadcasted with girls? I've done it twice, pretty different right? Didn't enjoy it much tbh, since I talk a lot and most viewers in a couple show just want me to shut up and let the girl interact with them (which was impossible cause the chicks didnt speak english lol)

Honestly with the state of camming, it's almost impossible to be competitive without using a toy. I had never had anything that size in my ass before I started camming, and it took a few nights to really get used to it, but it's really not bad and depending on who you are, it can actually be pretty nice, I've found it strongly enhances my orgasms. But yeah, I doubt I'm the first to mention that when I started using a toy, my tips more than quadrupled. Cam performances are all about interactivity. Talking, being friendly, answering questions etc are great and they do make a huge difference, but unfortunately us solo men need to bring something more to the table, because the audience is just not there for us.

I haven't done a live show with a woman before, only sold videos. I've seen some performers though that are normally solo male, when they brought in a woman it dramatically increased the size of their audience, not only because it brought in a lot more straight men looking to watch a couple, but because most gay and bi men that are watching are just as happy to see you with a woman as they would be if you were with a man.

Sounds like you're doing pretty darned well for someone who only cams once or twice per week! It can be tricky to generate good income when you aren't consistent or online a lot, so good job on that one.

I haven't used manyvids, but I do run clipstores on clips4sale. And in my opinion, I wouldn't even waste your time on a clipsite other than c4s unless your clips are very 'cam-related'. Manyvids seems really popular with cam-models (for sharing a little extra content with their fans), but if you're doing stand-alone videos that are either fetish-oriented or have a unique vibe to them, go with c4s. c4s has been around for over 15 years (they're actually the site that started clip-aggregation and led the great exodus from member sites to individual video sales back in the day). The amount of exposure and advertising they give you is incredible. I made about 2k in my first month with my first c4s site (after commission).

OnlyFans is a great outlet for generating steady, passive income. The platform certainly needs some work, but my cam-fans love the site and all the content I can offer them for a small monthly fee. You can advertise this in your cam-shows and link your Twitter account to the fan-page so as to auto-share your posts. Utilizing sexy and alluring titles for these posts will catch the eye of fans on your Twitter.

Keep in mind that to be successful on these adjunct sites, you really need to be updating every day or in the case of a fan-page, multiple times per week. Most successful clipstores update multiple times, daily. It's a lot to keep up with, but if you do it properly you'll garner a nice reward for your effort.

As for the face/identity issue...you're employed by someone so I wouldn't recommend potentially complicating this. Showing your face isn't that big of a deal. Obfuscating one's face is detrimental when you're using a mask or something distracting. Also, not having much in the physique dept to compensate for the lack of the face can cause issues. Don't think you need to worry about said issues. The hat can be played up as an asset and add a bit of zeal and mystery. It's also not blatantly distracting like a latex mask would be.

Appreciate the advice, I will definitely check out c4s. Manyvids has been ok but it doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic. I've heard about OnlyFans but haven't looked into it yet. Due to the aforementioned full time job I don't find myself with a ton of time to be generating content daily, so that may or may not work out too well for me, but it's worth a look.

So as far as actual shows go, how do most of you structure it? I stopped with goals a long, long time ago. I found that they were typically unproductive and with my shows being two hours or less, I really didn't want to run into situations where I didn't hit the goal and couldn't get to the biggest part of the show, the multicum. So I ditched the goals, which sometimes results in more tipping, sometimes results in a very slow show. I realize that's pretty much the nature of the business, especially for us solo guys, but I'm just curious how you guys go about it?

Appreciate the advice, I will definitely check out c4s. Manyvids has been ok but it doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic. I've heard about OnlyFans but haven't looked into it yet. Due to the aforementioned full time job I don't find myself with a ton of time to be generating content daily, so that may or may not work out too well for me, but it's worth a look.

So as far as actual shows go, how do most of you structure it? I stopped with goals a long, long time ago. I found that they were typically unproductive and with my shows being two hours or less, I really didn't want to run into situations where I didn't hit the goal and couldn't get to the biggest part of the show, the multicum. So I ditched the goals, which sometimes results in more tipping, sometimes results in a very slow show. I realize that's pretty much the nature of the business, especially for us solo guys, but I'm just curious how you guys go about it?
I setup a 77 tip recurring goal but just because i have to put a number and my topic is kinda: Lovense on! who will make me cum tonight ... buzz my ass hard and make me cum on my desk .. shh wife didn't sleep ... hehe some night i got 1200 some night i got 3000 an really depends (i never broadcast more than 2h30). And to be honest i broadcast late and sometimes my body is tired i cannot cum so my topic is more something like: my str8 hole need to be punnish, buzz me hard and make me squirm .. sshhh wife is asleep.

you sy multicum ... maybe you can setup a 900 or X tok goal recurring of your choice and say in topic: multicummer!! at each goal i'll cum for you guys ... how many time you can make me cum tonight ?? record is 8 ...

I dislike goals for the same reason: once you set them up, you have to reach it otherwise you're just scamming the tippers.

My main source of tokens is privates (80%+). I really enjoy them as well. Do you guys usually accept them? Any recommendations on how to get more privates/charge more? My price now is 30tk/min and spy 12tk/min.

Also, sucks that groupshows never happen(at least not with me). I imagine it could be really fun and profitable.

I dislike goals for the same reason: once you set them up, you have to reach it otherwise you're just scamming the tippers.

My main source of tokens is privates (80%+). I really enjoy them as well. Do you guys usually accept them? Any recommendations on how to get more privates/charge more? My price now is 30tk/min and spy 12tk/min.

Also, sucks that groupshows never happen(at least not with me). I imagine it could be really fun and profitable.

i do pvt rarely but yes i accept .. i setup to 120tok/min spy 30/min because i dont really want pvt if someone really want me he pay lol ... btw once a month i have 10-15 min pvt so it's nice at 120/min lol ;) .. i didn't do/like pvt because i go way more on lovense edge and i dont want pvt for only 30/min, minimum 60 even at 60 i make more on public show and in public i dont necessarely have to cum but usually in pvt guys want cumshot

in my topic i usually wrote something like : xxxxxx buzz my ass hard and maybe cum ?... so .. with the "maybe" no one can tell i didn't do what i have said ;) .. yes i play with words lol

and i setup a tip menu with love my smile 15, flash/love ass 25, show/love cock 30 bla bla bla and so one

btw ... don't forget to smile, speak is better than typing if you can and ... have fun and respect your limit ;) you are the king of your room ... and i like make fun of grey and free begger lol don't be frustrated never on cam and i least ignore ;)

Have any of you guys ever tried other sites? I'm trying out Flirt4free. It's completelly different from CB :you download their software and broadcast through it. Also seems like there's less traffic but the members tip way more. Did a private today for the equivalent of 60tk/min which for me is amazing. Will report again soon after more experience

Have any of you guys ever tried other sites? I'm trying out Flirt4free. It's completelly different from CB :you download their software and broadcast through it. Also seems like there's less traffic but the members tip way more. Did a private today for the equivalent of 60tk/min which for me is amazing. Will report again soon after more experience

You should try Streammate- You can't get naked in free chat but the traffic is amazing. My ex cammed on there and made more than me some nights. I would watch him drain dude's $$$. I have been bugging my husband to try it but we are absolutely killing Niteflirt.

You may also want to try out Niteflirt. I have the worst phone anxiety - I still cannot call to order pizza but I rock NF. I made a couple line to get him used to the phone. He is a switch so he can dominate but he is not as experienced as I am and listening to me helps him a ton. Anyways check out the Men category it is not over saturated and there is a total market for dude's. Set up a phone only line and then a cam line separately. It is normal to charge around 1.99 for the phone and 3.99 for Cam. Now with skype not being able to be used everyone seems to be moving to Viber or Discord NSFW channels. Some people charge for ID's but I just have them call my cam line and then call there Cam Line. The percentage is amazing on Niteflirt!!

Reactions: MatureSwiss
Hey Bianca, Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check out both of these sites and try them out!

Lol a warning about flirt4free: just found out that us models only keep 26~35% of the money... so I guess screw them
(traffic is pretty good though just made a cumshow)

i don't know if its good but you can try bongacam too

What's up fellas!

So I've been experiencing a dilemma the past few weeks. I have high blood pressure and have to take a medication for it in the mornings. I cam during the day (can't at another time - I have other jobs) and the med's bad side effects kick in around then. It's difficult to get an erection and almost impossible to produce a good cumshot.

I feel like my shows are suffering. I've never enjoyed doing cumshows as it is because I get distracted and do not at all get turned on by everything going on on the cam chat. I use porn to help, can get cialis, but the cumshot issue remains.

Anyone experience this? Gay men can be really picky and I don't want a ton of pissed off viewers because my 'cumshot' wasn't spectacular. Am I overthinking this?

Seems like Lovense has been both a great boon and bane for us. Hush shows go great for me and could be an alternative but I just don't have the heart to shove that big thing up my ass every morning as of late. It's like I've been avoiding it - not a pleasant feeling.

tl;dr Anyone who doesn't do cumshows as their main 'staple'? What do you do as an alternative?

What's up fellas!

So I've been experiencing a dilemma the past few weeks. I have high blood pressure and have to take a medication for it in the mornings. I cam during the day (can't at another time - I have other jobs) and the med's bad side effects kick in around then. It's difficult to get an erection and almost impossible to produce a good cumshot.

I feel like my shows are suffering. I've never enjoyed doing cumshows as it is because I get distracted and do not at all get turned on by everything going on on the cam chat. I use porn to help, can get cialis, but the cumshot issue remains.

Anyone experience this? Gay men can be really picky and I don't want a ton of pissed off viewers because my 'cumshot' wasn't spectacular. Am I overthinking this?

Seems like Lovense has been both a great boon and bane for us. Hush shows go great for me and could be an alternative but I just don't have the heart to shove that big thing up my ass every morning as of late. It's like I've been avoiding it - not a pleasant feeling.

tl;dr Anyone who doesn't do cumshows as their main 'staple'? What do you do as an alternative?

Unfortunately for us solo males the cum show is the only thing our viewers are super interested in. I make more tips in the last 15-20 minutes of the show than in the previous hour and a half. It's just the only thing that gets their interest.

You're also on every day, which makes it even more difficult. The main gimmick of my show is multicumming, where I've gone as high as 13 times back to back, but that's twice a week tops. If I had to muster that up every day, it just wouldn't be a possibility.

I don't know if you structure around goals, but I spend the whole show edging, so it's pretty tough not to end up with an impressive shot. If you do a lot of up and down time I could see that being tougher.

How's your voice? Ive had some good luck dropping mine down and reading them erotica. They're obviously still looking for a cumshot after that but it's a way to switch things up.

Sure they all want cumshot ... but ... respect your body limit and mind limit ... if you cannot or not in the mood to cam what you can do ? you are not a machine. Need to be relax and in the mood for cam especially in situation like you live now ... I understand that you don't feel to have the hush in your ass each morning but it's the alternative that can bring you more tip i think instead of cumshot.

I think you train you already know what i will say next but eat well and rest enough for have energy. I like to tell to camboys and camgirls that the 3 most important words in camming is: smile-ignore-forget ... i told you that just to ignore bad comments and ask, forget bad night and always smile

i don't have medical problem but i work 50-55hr a week and i have sex with my wife so i cannot cum all nights, some night i'm in 120min and i finnish with 55tok .. so ? ignore-forget tomorrow maybe be better.

One more thing, just like me you have another job, you are lucky cb are not your primary income source, i don't know you life and if you absolutly need cb but maybe think about work 1 day out of 2 ... instead of cialis i think that some natural product exist for have nice boner and cumshot go in a sexshop for information.

I don't know if you medical situation are permanent but maybe for a while you will have less earning on cb but i'm sure your fan love you and you will find a way to make a good and different show. When you are in the mood hush is an alternative, look in the app choice maybe you will find something fun to use ... Never forget, health first, mood, smile, have fun ... if you are not in the mood for cam don't enter because fans will feel it, try to not complain about your situation live, dunno if you are an open book but, stay positive and funny on cam.

all that make sense ? ;)

Unfortunately for us solo males the cum show is the only thing our viewers are super interested in. I make more tips in the last 15-20 minutes of the show than in the previous hour and a half. It's just the only thing that gets their interest....

Yup, you're right about that - camming every day (or at least 5 days per week) in addition to having a wife with whom I have sex daily, I'm left with little to offer on the cumshow front. Your advice about edging is super helpful though. Thanks, brother!

I do have a unique voice that is popular with viewers (heavy country twang here) and I actually started doing a 'storytime' tip menu option a while back that has been very successful. I write literotica for my fanpage, and I think I'll read those stories...never considered that.

Thanks again.

Edit: BTW, is there a reason you're able to pull off so many consecutive cumshows? Like a supplement or something, or is it just a personal superpower?

Sure they all want cumshot ... but ... respect your body limit and mind limit ... if you cannot or not in the mood to cam what you can do ? you are not a machine. Need to be relax and in the mood for cam especially in situation like you live now ... I understand that you don't feel to have the hush in your ass each morning but it's the alternative that can bring you more tip i think instead of cumshot..... ;)

Thanks for chiming in, my friend! Yeah, I agree....the Hush is the best alternative. I think I just got burned out on it.

At first, the Hush was no big deal, but after a couple months I started dreading that moment every morning when I'd have to lube the hell out of that thing and jam it up there. While I'm extremely open-minded and not at all adverse to anal play, I don't enjoy it on a personal level. It's more like something I know is popular/good for camming and don't mind doing. But damn, that sensation is super uncomfortable.

I started putting it off (using the Hush) and eventually avoiding it altogether. Part of me is telling myself that I do this to save up for my family/our dream home in Alaska fund and that I should just suck it up and get it over with.

So on that note, anyone have tips on plug insertion? I use tons of lube. I've been told to 'push out' while putting it in, which apparently makes it go in easier. Goddamn, I just hate that thing, despite the fact that it garners literally 10x as many tips.

Thanks for the support, guys.

Yup, you're right about that - camming every day (or at least 5 days per week) in addition to having a wife with whom I have sex daily, I'm left with little to offer on the cumshow front. Your advice about edging is super helpful though. Thanks, brother!

I do have a unique voice that is popular with viewers (heavy country twang here) and I actually started doing a 'storytime' tip menu option a while back that has been very successful. I write literotica for my fanpage, and I think I'll read those stories...never considered that.

Thanks again.

Edit: BTW, is there a reason you're able to pull off so many consecutive cumshows? Like a supplement or something, or is it just a personal superpower?

No supplements or anything, I just seem to produce a lot naturally. The back to back thing is something I discovered while doing the show. First time I felt like I had another one right away, the next time it was a third, etc. I think just about anyone can do it, it's just a matter of finding the right spot to rub. Once you find the right spot (for me, it's on the backside of the head, more on the right side than the left) you take advantage of still being tingly from the last orgasm and you stimulate the hell out of that spot. It's more of a mechanical thing than anything else, there's no way I'd cum that many times during sex.

Thanks again.

Thanks for chiming in, my friend! Yeah, I agree....the Hush is the best alternative. I think I just got burned out on it.

At first, the Hush was no big deal, but after a couple months I started dreading that moment every morning when I'd have to lube the hell out of that thing and jam it up there. While I'm extremely open-minded and not at all adverse to anal play, I don't enjoy it on a personal level. It's more like something I know is popular/good for camming and don't mind doing. But damn, that sensation is super uncomfortable.

I started putting it off (using the Hush) and eventually avoiding it altogether. Part of me is telling myself that I do this to save up for my family/our dream home in Alaska fund and that I should just suck it up and get it over with.

So on that note, anyone have tips on plug insertion? I use tons of lube. I've been told to 'push out' while putting it in, which apparently makes it go in easier. Goddamn, I just hate that thing, despite the fact that it garners literally 10x as many tips.

I have the Edge, not the hush, i don't know the size of the hush but maybe de edge is smaller and edge have different dimension, seems to be design for man hole maybe can be an alternative to get a Edge. Before september last year i never put nothing in my ass and the first day ive tried the toy in enter easily and without too much pain. One week later i feel confortable with and now, once inserted, even using it 2h00-2h30 each night 5 night a week i barely didnt feel it when no vibrations. Can't speak for the hush but edge are confortable for me, and it's ajustable too. I don't need that much lube, if i put too much he can pop out.

One more time, i repeat, you should enter when you feel good and in the mood for, it's your show do what you want and feel for ... if i have the choice i didn't do that "job" but eveyone have their little problem or dream and want more for their family ... i hate money but need ... it's a "fun" easy way to get some extra so i will do it for maybe 2 more years and then slow down and stop.

Man, always think about you first, family ... never give up

A question about backgrounds to you guys. I know they have been spoken of extensively elsewhere on the site but with our audience we're dealing with a different kind of person. Most women have their bedroom, their bed, some stuff on the walls, etc. They know what makes a great background for their male viewers. I've been thinking about it recently just because my background is so poor, its just my basement. Block walls, another desk/computer behind me. It's light colored and clean, but still kind of dismal when you compare it to most models. I know the background has a more subtle, almost subliminal effect overall, but it definitely has an effect. Do you think our audiences care quite as much about the backdrop or are they mostly just focused on us?

What kind of items/decor, if any, do you try to keep in your backdrop to have an effect? I have all my weights and such nearby, which would be great, but since I stream with a desktop, I would have to drastically alter my setup to have those in view. Is it worth it?

A question about backgrounds to you guys. I know they have been spoken of extensively elsewhere on the site but with our audience we're dealing with a different kind of person. Most women have their bedroom, their bed, some stuff on the walls, etc. They know what makes a great background for their male viewers. I've been thinking about it recently just because my background is so poor, its just my basement. Block walls, another desk/computer behind me. It's light colored and clean, but still kind of dismal when you compare it to most models. I know the background has a more subtle, almost subliminal effect overall, but it definitely has an effect. Do you think our audiences care quite as much about the backdrop or are they mostly just focused on us?

What kind of items/decor, if any, do you try to keep in your backdrop to have an effect? I have all my weights and such nearby, which would be great, but since I stream with a desktop, I would have to drastically alter my setup to have those in view. Is it worth it?
I'm in my basement me too ... because of my situation i cannot decorate ... so i'm a dad in his man cave just like you. To be honest i'm not sure that they really care about, i thing that the model are the main event. But one thing i think is maybe have something flashy so they can see you on model list, attrack them to click on your avatar .. i think .. make sense ?

btw .. happy birthday

Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me just wading in here but I just wanted to say hello as a fellow dude model.

I've been on CB for over a year now to varying degrees of success, but have recently seen an upswell (pun...intended?) in my viewers and am even getting some regulars, too. It's pretty neat considering I'm still an amateur without a regular schedule, but I'm gradually getting into the swing of things. I have a few bits of advice in case anyone's interested, mainly things I've discovered through trial and error:

- Get comfortable with the fact that you're going to be performing for 99.9% guys. I'm bi so it's never bothered me, but I know some straight chaps are a little weirded out thinking that dudes are whacking off to them. Just remember that it's okay to indulge your viewers' fantasies and it doesn't make you gay or bi or whatever. After all, they're (hopefully) paying customers at the end of the day.

- Try and have a hard-wired connection to your router: wi-fi can be spotty and randomly disconnect, which can lead to you broadcasting a slow, stuttering cam. I used to broadcast from my laptop but have since switched to my hard-wired desktop, which is so much more reliable! You don't want your wi-fi dropping right at that cum shooting moment...

- Leading on from this, a well lit room is ideal for two reasons: first of all it means your audience can see you (duh) and second of all, the more light hitting your cam's lens, the higher the frame rate you record at. Dark room = slow cam. I put a desk lamp directly in front of me with a diffusing lamp shade, and broadcast during the day in a room that I let a lot of light into.

- It sounds obvious, but CHAT to people. I don't speak or show my face on cam but I type in the chat all the time and have conversations with folks that way. I have a wireless keyboard connected, so I'm not tethered to my desk. As far as chatting goes, I find that being a bit cheeky and having a sense of humour is the way forward and my fans like it.

- In terms of making $$$, the best thing I did recently was to get the Lovense Edge which has pretty much revolutionised my shows. Before, my shows were hard work and most days I wouldn't make much at all. Since getting the Edge, I've only used it three times and made 1000 tokens in each of those shows over a couple of hours. Again, amateur hour compared to most. But for a rookie like me it's a lot, and there is hardly any effort required. I'm into butt stuff too, so it's even better to get buzzed whilst making cash. The Edge was a little bit of a chore to set up, but after I made it through that it hasn't failed me once and connects every time like a dream.

Anyhow, I hope some of that was helpful and I didn't just jump in here telling you all what you already knew. I look forward to chatting to you guys in our little corner of the forum! Cheers.

I'm all for having a cool room to broadcast with, and a background that instigates chatter and other cool activities (your gym for example would be really cool, I've had workout challenges before on my room).

And welcome, Ronnie!

Reactions: ronniepudding
Status
Not open for further replies.