AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Reviews section of The MFC Observer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 6, 2010
themfcobserver.com
The Reviews section is coming along. I have built the framework and made a bunch of categories with descriptions.

I would appreciate comment, criticisms, input of ANY sort. Please don't hold back. This is the time to tell me if you have any concerns.

There are no reviews posted yet, just the framework. The reviews will be posted after I have setteled on a framework.

BTW, if you have input for your review, please send it to me. If you would like to see your review before I post it, please contact me by e-mail.

Don't like a category? Have suggestions for more? I love to hear from you.

You can post here or e-mail me.

Here is the link. http://themfcobserver.com/phpbb/

Please feel ferr to share the link woth other models who are not on thie forum and also your friends.

Thanks

One thing I always suggest to any site that want's to be taken at least somewhat seriously: Grammar, punctuation, and cohesive English are important. Take the time to proofread and spell-check even the smallest posts.

The Forum is now live. There is a link at the top of The MFC Observer blog or you can click

http://themfcobserver.com/phpbb/

I have quite a bit to add and even more to write. I you have any input, concerns, questions or whatever please post here or send me an e-mail.

Thanks for all the input and help so far. :)

May I ask how you pick your girls for the web site? Do you have a certain criteria? I believe you should feature all sorts of girls and not just base us off of our cam scores. I know I'm better then what my cam score tells me/shows me. Maybe even the girls that have 400-800 cam scores should also be considered? I've seen some awefuly nice/cute ones too. :) just curious

Thanks for asking.

I approached this project from a different point of view than I have seen anywhere else. If you look at my Blogs they are all positive, all complimentary. For the reviews I wanted to be positive and complimentary and to pay more attention to personality, presence and appearance than to performing.

To find Models for the Forum I cruise around MFC. I hit the “Next Model” (which goes to the girl with the next lower cam score) button pretty often, I pull up the homepage and set it to name sometimes and to pix at other times. I look at every page of the homepage including page 4 or 5. I cruise through Amber's Forum and look at girls who post or who's names are mentioned.

I would neither include a girl because her cam score is high nor exclude her because her cam score is not high.

If you look at the Forum there is a category “Honorable Mention” specifically for girls that do not have high cam scores. There is also a “More Reviews” section which is somewhat similar.

If you look at some of the listings\reviews you will see personality and appearance constitute most of my review. Almost all of the categories are not performance-centric. Show performance, while certainly important, is not the focus of most reviews. For some categories though like “Extreme” or “Getting It Done” it is central to the theme.

Since the Forum is for girls that I recommend, there will be some apparent correlation to cam score but it is not a selection criterion. If I think she is special probably others will too and her cam score is likely to reflect that appreciation.

And I agree with you, there are some very pretty and nice girls with cam score well under 1,000 and some will be included.

I hope this answers your question reassures you that the reviews in the forum will be neither a simple regurgitation of “Miss MyFreeCams” or cam score nor a crude assessment of Models performances.

I received input to the effect that what I was calling "The Forum" was not really a forum at all since there was no discussion or others posting. I was intent on preserving the positive attitude of the reviews and without extensive moderation I just didn't see that happening.

Soooo I renamed it "The Showcase" but otherwise it will continue with the same formula.

I opened a new section called "The Forum". There anyone will be able to post under the several Topics. I will be changing the Theme (the looks) of the new forum today as soon as I find something I like and figure out how to do it. LOL

Models are invited to post in the announcement section things like any special events they plan for their rooms and the winners of any contests they may have. Models please post in any section for that matter.

There is also a Topic asking for suggestions for new Topics. Please reply here or in The MFC Observer Forum any new Topics you would like to see.

Please feel free to make suggestions on this or any other aspect of The MFC Observer, I very much appreciate input.

Thanks,

Great idea, poorly executed. You have several forums that could be summed up in one instead of two or more like "cute" & "girl next door/sweet" or "sex machine" and "submissive" could both be included in the "kink" forum.

Also, why not have a general discussion place for people looking to join the forum to get a better feel for it. Like how MFC has the lounge.

Hi Frankie. Nice to meet you. Thanks for taking the time look through the Showcase and to give me feedback.

There actually is a section where Member and Models too can post. It is here

http://themfcobserver.com/Forum/

I wanted it to be separate from the Showcase to allow the content to be more open and differentiate it from the Showcase which will be all supportive of the MFC Models.

As soon as there is enough traffic there I had planed to open a chat. I will open it right away.

Send your FanBois there to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.