AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The seriously obscure stuff you love.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to greet cows gathered at water tanks near a road. They look up, probably think "damn that guy's annoying" and go back to what they're doing. Cows are polite and tasty.

Don't waste your breath greeting a horse. They can't be bothered to respond.

Me, I like old tools. Kind of like old coins. With coins I like to imagine what they've been spent on, with tools what they've built.

I think it's hilarious but my neighbor (who also happens to be family) has a few fat pregnant cows in his pasture butting up against my yard, I bought a bag of cake (cattle cubes) and I have them trained to run up to me and eat them out of my hands, as well as alfalfa. I had to laugh my ass off, the lady that lives there isn't familiar with farm life and she went out to the water tank to run them some water and they ran up to her like they do to me, and she mentioned she never hopped a fence so fast in her life, they weren't trying to trample her, they just wanted some snacks :haha:

I know I'm not alone for certain, but I have a love for fennec foxes bordering on the obsessive... I collect plushies and key rings and whatever I find of them, plus I have to look up pictures every so often for hours... especially if it was a bad day cause they cheer me up. I saw some at the zoo once travelling an hour to get there too... and I scared the kids around me I was so excited and bouncy. ^.^;

Cast iron tractor seats . Found a couple as a kid, the cut out patterns kinda fascinated me. Found some with the brand names or manufacturers . Will search junkyards . old barns or anywhere there was a farm at one time.

Reactions: zippypinhead
vintage taxidermy

Interesting! Happy birthday by the way!!!!

anything that is occult, paranormal, macabre/grotesque, and esoteric. oh, and mortuary science!

Same here!

In my case it depends on the mood and the season. Nowadays I've learnt how to sculpt balloons into making animal shapes and on top of that a few days back a magician friend of mine thought me how to start practicing juggling and diabolo yoyo. So I guess now I'm into clown stuff?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Collections of the toys from the Kinder chocolate eggs. Never made one but it’s always fascinating to look at one. I’m also a sucker for empty wooden wine boxes, they fit in any context as a design item. I just needed the feel of a non industry related post for a moment:)

You know I love kinder eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.