AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The silly idiots that try to bring us down...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mentality of some of these people seems like a mild case of people that watch celebrities on tv and think the celebrity is sending them secret messages through the tv or something.

Guys will talk shit, and dirty talk in a room with ZERO coming back from the model, but they just keep going as if the model WAS responding to them.
It blows my mind.

It reminds me of the stories you see in the news where someone watches movies, and thinks a celebrity is sending them secret messages through the tv. And then they think they're in love and they stalk and try to murder them and all that craziness.

I think I've got off pretty lucky where trolls are concerned. I get the occasional crywank in my room doing the "wah wah wah you're fat/ugly/other silly comment, I can't fap to this" but they're still pretty rare.

The first one to spring to mind was a guy on Christmas Eve who tweeted me saying:

You look like my Christmas dinner- bacon

...and I really don't understand why he thought that was an insult because bacon is delicious.
"You look like something I am going to eat and thoroughly enjoy hahahah" is hardly insulting, is it?

JJasione said:
I think I've got off pretty lucky where trolls are concerned. I get the occasional crywank in my room doing the "wah wah wah you're fat/ugly/other silly comment, I can't fap to this" but they're still pretty rare.

The first one to spring to mind was a guy on Christmas Eve who tweeted me saying:

...and I really don't understand why he thought that was an insult because bacon is delicious.
"You look like something I am going to eat and thoroughly enjoy hahahah" is hardly insulting, is it?

Bacon can never be considered an insult. :naughty:

JJasione said:

Seriously, if you're offering bacon then I'm there! :p

Reactions: JJasione
Some of those messages make me not want to live on this earth anymore...

I can't process how these sad little individuals have got so bitter and twisted that, at best, it makes them feel all morally superior to do this and at worst it seems there's some genuine bitterness and anger towards women. As Bob said the effort to sign up and do this just astounds me

It would never cross my mind to be like that with anyone, let alone someone I have never met but therin probably lies the problem. Its quite easy to sit there behind your keyboard and not feel; the effect that words can have on people
:twocents-02cents:

Hey

Well I'm new to camming and this awesome forum. I thought I'd share these little gems I got the 5th day I was on cam. These came in after I banned this really obnoxious asshat who was going between telling me he loved me, trying to get me to call him then telling me I had man hands. It really bugged me at the time, but now I think it's hilarious, the silly idiot spend 100 tokens so he could tell me off (if it was him)

Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:45 PM nice was too much whore
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:42 PM you're the dumbest fucking whore on MFC -- you got that down , rithat?
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:43 PM well don't be surprised that no one can figure out which fucking stupid fucking cunta ass whore project you represent -- you're a fucking whore after all!!!
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:44 PM im sure (removed) is the fucking whore stud
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:44 PM wow so you just needed to be fucking kind -- not even fucking a kiss ass you just needed to be nice and that wsas too fucking much for you fuciking whore
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:43 PM of course (Removed) is the smartest fucking cunt fuck that ever lived -- he's the bomb fucking douche ase
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:47 PM wayo to go cunt whore
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:46 PM god loves a wore that treats someone else like shit -- after all -- one shit whore deserves another shit whore

LilyLebowski said:
Hey

Well I'm new to camming and this awesome forum. I thought I'd share these little gems I got the 5th day I was on cam. These came in after I banned this really obnoxious asshat who was going between telling me he loved me, trying to get me to call him then telling me I had man hands. It really bugged me at the time, but now I think it's hilarious, the silly idiot spend 100 tokens so he could tell me off (if it was him)

Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:42 PM you're the dumbest fucking whore on MFC -- you got that down , rithat?
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:43 PM well don't be surprised that no one can figure out which fucking stupid fucking cunta ass whore project you represent -- you're a fucking whore after all!!!
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:44 PM wow so you just needed to be fucking kind -- not even fucking a kiss ass you just needed to be nice and that wsas too fucking much for you fuciking whore
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:43 PM of course (Removed) is the smartest fucking cunt fuck that ever lived -- he's the bomb fucking douche ase
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:47 PM wayo to go cunt whore
Anonymous 10 Feb 4th, 2014 01:46 PM god loves a wore that treats someone else like shit -- after all -- one shit whore deserves another shit whore

I always get a kick out of the people who rage against the members who tip and the models that pay attention to the tippers. They get so angry but it would be so easy for them to solve the problem. Just tip a little.

LilyLebowski said:
Hey

I wish I was a fucking whore stud, that sounds like such a cool job.

So far....no hate mail.

I have however been classed as boring on many occasions because I don't do public nude :violin:

I got this dude who kept pretending he'd never been in my room before and would switch between insults and compliments. These are the caps that I did catch, I missed about half of what he said though because chat moves too fast between free chat and paid chat. My only response to him was "good morning" and "I do cam to cam in exclusive only". I got the last laugh though, he ended up taking me private only to be denied cam to cam over and over for all of two minutes.

Oh darnit! I missed the ones where he called me a slut and a faggot. :crybaby: Poop...

Attachments

• sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 396
  • sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 396
  • sm3.jpg
    sm3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 395
  • sm4.jpg
    sm4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 395
  • sm5.jpg
    sm5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 396

Attachments

• silly twitter.jpg
    silly twitter.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 359
  • silly twitter2.jpg
    silly twitter2.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 359
Rose said:
Ooh! I got a good one today! Here's the link and screenshot of the tweet. :lol: This one was really great because it's from another girl with 40k some odd followers and it spawned this tweet: https://twitter.com/cassie_wynn/status/ ... 5319558144 and this tweet: https://twitter.com/xDanielleMaex/statu ... 5337440256 . It also received 25 favorites and 8 retweets.
I feel the need to warn any other girls who attempt to stand up for me, it appears that this girl will "troll" you as well. Proceed with caution. She's now body shamed two long standing girls from this forum.

Rose said:
Rose said:
Ooh! I got a good one today! Here's the link and screenshot of the tweet. :lol: This one was really great because it's from another girl with 40k some odd followers and it spawned this tweet: https://twitter.com/cassie_wynn/status/ ... 5319558144 and this tweet: https://twitter.com/xDanielleMaex/statu ... 5337440256 . It also received 25 favorites and 8 retweets.
I feel the need to warn any other girls who attempt to stand up for me, it appears that this girl will "troll" you as well. Proceed with caution. She's now body shamed two long standing girls from this forum.

Since i'm not a girl i didn't bother to heed your warning. Don't give a shit Jerry don't give a shit. :lol:

Edit: And then she immediately favorited my reply. Not 'Don't give a shit' Jerry is confused. :? :think:

Brad said:
I don't get it Rose? I have no idea who that girl is nor do I understand the intention behind her original tweet. I think you look petty damn hot in that photo so what am I missing here?
:dontknow:
Thanks! I thought I did too. :lol: Losing that post-baby flub, I feel like it's finally showing and go figure this happens. Guess I gotta keep my ego in check somehow. Maybe I just haven't changed enough poopy diapers yet today. Darnit!

Rose said:
Brad said:
I don't get it Rose? I have no idea who that girl is nor do I understand the intention behind her original tweet. I think you look petty damn hot in that photo so what am I missing here?
Thanks! I thought I did too. :lol: Losing that post-baby flub, I feel like it's finally showing and go figure this happens. Guess I gotta keep my ego in check somehow. Maybe I just haven't changed enough poopy diapers yet today. Darnit!

Naw - you look hot as fuck. People like insulting pretty girls, it makes them feel better about themselves; it's like the 2/10 would not bang thing. If people are only following this broad for her rude commentaries, well she better hope they never decide to turn on her because they obviously enjoy the feeding frenzy of picking on people! Whereas you have a whole community of people who love you AND think you're hot as hell and will always stand up for you.

Haters just make you famous ;)

(As an aside though, how try-hard is is that she clearly speds a lot of time trolling through hashtags and shit to find girls to post? That is a lot of effort to be mean.)

xSALTx said:
I went through her photos. Apparently it seems she has done this before. I don't get it.

Side Note: Her spelling and atrocious grammar = reminiscent of a Basic/Guest.

Rose you were awesome in that picture! :thumbleft:
Is that all you did? I went through her wishlist, calendar sales page, bio, facebook, youtube, peoplesearch, google maps... uhm, i've said enough there. :whistle:

I think she's just done some minor modeling as the 'nameless busty woman' type in magazines and newspapers. She has put out a calendar, a smoking vid for a site, a few modeling gigs and is on some small cam site i've never heard of. Evidently that little amount was more than enough to give her a bitchy ego with no common sense.

Brad said:
I saw this on Twitter earlier, and +1 with Brad. I don't understand that type of behaviour, any guys would have been happy to receive such a fancy pic for Valentine's day (or any day of the year for that matter).
Trolling may bring attention to you, but you will still look like a shitty person. I hope photographers and magazine will avoid to work with her.

Edit: Also the level of hypocrisy is killing me: https://twitter.com/xDanielleMaex/status/436891081658359809
"Be good and do good" Well, she could start by living by that motto herself.

Rose said:
Rose said:
What a bitch.

That's an awesome photo of you!

iKarli said:
Some guy said I looked like a tranny. I started to get offended then I realized some of the trannies I have seen in my lifetime are sexier than any woman I've ever seen. So then I was all like, "cool." :lol:
Right?! Have you seen Willam's make up? I wish I had half that skill.

Plus, screw that bozo you're hot.

I just thought all of you should read this. Those of you who do Cum shows are sluts! I mean thank about it. Im sure that each and every one of your parents are proud of their daughters. If i had a daughter and i knew that she was a cam girl i would be very disappointed

Just wanted to take a second for this silly idiot right here.

Rose said:
iKarli said:
Some guy said I looked like a tranny. I started to get offended then I realized some of the trannies I have seen in my lifetime are sexier than any woman I've ever seen. So then I was all like, "cool." :lol:
Right?! Have you seen Willam's make up? I wish I had half that skill.

Plus, screw that bozo you're hot.

Nope!! Who is that? :eek:
And thank you :oops:

iKarli said:
I used to go to gay clubs with my best friend and he introduced me to some of his friends who did drag and they were GORGEOUS hahaha

And yeah that dude is silly. You are hot.

LailaBaise said:
Willam Belli?
Yup! Definitely pro at a good smokey eye.

A guest came into my room the other day and started insulting my nose, saying it was "the size of the statue of Liberty's nose"

My eyes got real wide and I said, "OMG you guys...can you imagine? I WOULD BE ABLE TO SMELL EVERYTHING!!!"

:lol

Rose said:
Rose said:
Ha. I haven't checked her Twitter again but I'm pretty sure I might be one of them, since I flat out called her a bitch. Not going to check though. I know my body isn't great, but I couldn't care less what someone like her thinks about it.

Also LOL at that picture about Karma that she posted. If she honestly believed in Karma, she'd be scared as hell. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.