AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Wal-Mart game

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2013
This may be fun. A short lived thread possibly, but fun.

List 3-5 items that you would buy from Wal-Mart to freak out a cashier. NO MORE THAN 5 ITEMS

A pregnancy test
Alcohol
Diapers-adult and infant sized
Rubber gloves
Rainboots

:shifty:

driverxtc said:
This may be fun. A short lived thread possibly, but fun.

List 3-5 items that you would buy from Wal-Mart to freak out a cashier. NO MORE THAN 5 ITEMS

*that pink rifle that I saw at a WalMart store

And the following items intentionally placed on top of each other at checkout where a 60+ year old lady is working:
*Cosmopolitan magazine with the headline "10 sex tricks to drive your man WILD in bed!"
*flavored condoms (Ah, what the hell...maybe even ask her "Do you guys ever get these in Apple Cinnamon?")
*TWO pregnancy tests

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i did this for real once.

a mega pack of condoms (24)
a bottle of stain remover
a box cutter
a pair of black satin panties, size xxl
30 feet of rope

as the lady was checking out my goods she was also trying to check me out without letting me see her do it. when she looked up at one point i started giggling maniacally, scratching myself all over and asked her if she thought the stain remover would get out a very large pool of blood or should i take it back and get bleach instead.
poor little chinese lady ran.

Big bags of fertilizer
Diesel fuel can
Road flares
Alarm clock

Not really sure I'd need a 5th item with that list. Pretty sure it might even get a call to the authorities right there. :?

Ooh, wire. Yeah.

Waaaaaaay off topic, but I noticed it here: JerryJoBerry well played in your sig, well played.

Sorry for the interruption, carry on.

(do multiples of the same item count as 1? they do for express lanes...)

large chain
small trash can
multiple key locks obviously big enough for multiple layers of the chain
large thing of paper towels
one six-pack of beef cup-ramen

(never done this one, but I can totally see it happening someday)

Reactions: camstory
RogueWarrior said:
Waaaaaaay off topic, but I noticed it here: JerryJoBerry well played in your sig, well played.

Sorry for the interruption, carry on.

:lol:

An AR 15 with ammo.
A chainsaw
A gross of condoms
A heavy duty plastic tarp/tent (they come with rope)
A black body suit with a full facial mask

Reactions: LadyLuna
I work big box retail, not Walmart. Was helping walk a lady, who was in a suit and very "proper" to each item, cause she wasn't "familiar with these kind of stores". She was prob late 40s early 50s. First we got her some drop cloths, a tarp and a utility knife. Then we got trash bags, 3 rolls of duct tape and cleaners. Next we got branch shears, like for branches around 1.5" and a shovel. Then with an odd stern look on her face, she asked "do you all carry heavy chain, cement, and padlocks?" I just walked away....she spent over $350. I told the managers who said I was over reacting and needed to leave my horror movie thoughts at home...until a guy was found buried in a tarp by the river.... I was asked to write an anonymous statement for "corporate"... :?

My Walmart list:

lube
toys (plastic sword, matchbox car, foam pool noodle?)
rope
new large suitcase or rubber maid bin
video tapes or Polaroid film

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Some of these responses were hilarious!

* Diapers
* Small cage
* Parenting magazine
* Baby food
* Web cam

Tried to come up with something a bit different, but I think it might have been bits and pieces from everyone else' posts!
:shhh:

Reactions: emptiedglass
Bad mitten, or volley ball net
car battery
jumper cables
bionic ear
black shoe polish in the bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.