AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ThunderWeasel said:
Jerry, You Google image searched a phrase used by a MFC GUEST??? ARE YOU MAD??? :eek:

:lol:

Attachments

• Cartman.gif
    Cartman.gif
    916.3 KB · Views: 584
Just got my first shave show request. I can be bought, but not for $3/minute. Told them I couldn't squirt, so he asked if I'd do a shave show and then squirt...um, no. Impossible.

Lil_minx said:
Needless to say, i did LOL, but then i had forgotten to turn basics off
You might want to crop your images.

You aren't stuck with Paint. There are a lot of free simple image editing programs. I like Irfanview myself for quick and dirty editing and GIMP for more complicated stuff. Both are free. With Irfanview, you select the area you want to keep with your mouse, then select Edit > Crop Selection, and voilà, you have an image consisting only of what you want.

Like so:
TkBe413.png

Sevrin said:
Lil_minx said:

You aren't stuck with Paint. There are a lot of free simple image editing programs. I like Irfanview myself for quick and dirty editing and GIMP for more complicated stuff. Both are free. With Irfanview, you select the area you want to keep with your mouse, then select Edit > Crop Selection, and voilà, you have an image consisting only of what you want.

Like so:
TkBe413.png
Or you just crop it with... Paint :)

PlayboyMegan said:
rahhhhh: look at my tokens and points then pm me

He had 5,000 points.... :hand:
This guy. He did the same thing to me and it was during a realllllly slow hour, so I figured I would see what he wanted. He asked me if I did Snapchat (which I do) then said he would buy something from my wish list for an add. He said he bought something so I told him I need to wait until it gets here before I can add him. What do you know, never heard from him again. Sorry, not my first rodeo. After that I changed my settings to only accept PMs from friends :-D

LilyMarie said:
Sevrin said:
Lil_minx said:

Like so:
TkBe413.png

Thanks guys, i had cropped it with paint, not sure why it came out larger ;)

Lil_minx said:
LilyMarie said:
Sevrin said:
Lil_minx said:

Like so:
TkBe413.png

Thanks guys, i had cropped it with paint, not sure why it came out larger ;)

If you're using a mac, you can take screenshots with the shortcut: command+shift+4
I think on windows you have to have a "snipping tool" or some shit, and that works really well. With either a mac or windows computer, you just choose what you want to screenshot.

Reactions: SavannahMai
Moments after I finish showing off my weapons collection, some bloob pops in with:
"I want to sneak in your window and throatfuck the shit out of you"

Um, dude, I was just waving a Bowie knife around. And swords. And a longbow.

Lil_minx said:
Fake tipper doing the rounds ladies!

Hah, I got that guy yesterday.

SweetSaffron said:
Moments after I finish showing off my weapons collection, some bloob pops in with:

Speaking of which, one of my friends who posts nudes on the Internet is getting stalked, as in someone sent her threats AND put a message in her physical mailbox. Police won't do anything. Is there any thread with good advices for this? I'm worried a lot :?

10:26:47 AM FredZeplin: The best thing about these Krakerstan women is they dont have any nasty trashy degrading fucking tattoos
10:27:41 AM FredZeplin: so many trashy ass dirty white women on here, its sickening

Krakerstan ?? :think: Another MFC charm school graduate :woops:

Not so much of a WTF post, more like EWWW.... Had a guy in earlier, been a premium for about 400 days, i had a look after he's claimed hes been on MFC a long time and he can ''help'' me. I should have seen the signs then and banned his ass! Anyway, he'd then gone on to say he'd love to see me pee and poop after he'd asked me do i need the loo! When he mentioned vomit he got a straight 60day ban! My fault for not being more vigilant :woops:

eclipse76 said:
SweetSaffron said:

Speaking of which, one of my friends who posts nudes on the Internet is getting stalked, as in someone sent her threats AND put a message in her physical mailbox. Police won't do anything. Is there any thread with good advices for this? I'm worried a lot :?

Restraining order? Bodyguard? Different cops? Post nudes posing with big, shiney weapons? Lawyers? I'm not sure exactly what to do in this situation, as I'm comfortably safe due to my social group. I make it no secret that I have friends who are ex-military, SCA/Ren-folk, followers of Norse paganism, and/or juggalos (guess where the overlaps happen - it's entertaining), so I have an extended family-that's-not-a-family and doesn't tolerate anybody messing with any of the "family". I would quite literally have a horde of Scots and Vikings to avenge my honor if something were to happen to me.

SweetSaffron said:
eclipse76 said:

Restraining order? Bodyguard? Different cops? Post nudes posing with big, shiney weapons? Lawyers?
Well any legal recourse basically involves having to figure out who the actual identity of the person(s) stalking her are...I presume she doesn't have those.

I would think posing with weapons would just be more likely to attract ARMED nuts who assume you share their desire to go on some 'Natural Born Killers'-style cross-country killing spree someday, as a couple. And if you don't share that desire well he'll just keep you til you learn to love it. :?

Lil_minx said:
tomboytoy said:
Lil_minx said:
Fake tipper doing the rounds ladies!

Hah, I got that guy yesterday.

Lol what a silly man . :naughty:

Next time he comes around I'm gonna explain to him what a tip actually looks like.

Jupiter551 said:
SweetSaffron said:
eclipse76 said:

Restraining order? Bodyguard? Different cops? Post nudes posing with big, shiney weapons? Lawyers?
Well any legal recourse basically involves having to figure out who the actual identity of the person(s) stalking her are...I presume she doesn't have those.

I would think posing with weapons would just be more likely to attract ARMED nuts who assume you share their desire to go on some 'Natural Born Killers'-style cross-country killing spree someday, as a couple. And if you don't share that desire well he'll just keep you til you learn to love it. :?

If people are leaving things in her mailbox, there may be a way to figure out who it is and take legal action. Trying to do that is really all you can do about a stalker, as far as I know. The best way of dealing with them is prevention, unfortunately.

Reactions: eclipse76
eclipse76 said:
SweetSaffron said:

Hidden camera pointed at the mailbox. Once she has video she can go from there with figuring out the identity. At least it's something to start with.

SweetSaffron said:
" I would quite literally have a horde of Scots and Vikings to avenge my honor if something were to happen to me.
I wish I had a horde of Scots and Vikings. That's pretty awesome! :-D

Also...

I'm still not really sure what this person was trying to say to me here?
sab34490:Hello I band(strip) I shake fact I to enjoy watch keep silent about breast is your cat in May you has hair thank you