AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jayne_Black said:
SweetSaffron said:
" I would quite literally have a horde of Scots and Vikings to avenge my honor if something were to happen to me.
I wish I had a horde of Scots and Vikings. That's pretty awesome! :-D

Also...

I'm still not really sure what this person was trying to say to me here?
sab34490:Hello I band(strip) I shake fact I to enjoy watch keep silent about breast is your cat in May you has hair thank you

He likes your tits, and either wishes or appreciates that you have hair on your pussy.

Jupiter551 said:
Some guys in lounge claiming agent99 is back on MFC under as http://profiles.myfreecams.com/sexxisammi

Not one pic of the face so I dunno. Some pretty hardcore tags heh.
I dont think I ever wanted to know brown showers were a thing.
Not that anybody NEEDS to look up "brown showers" to know what they are...but I did and found this lovely urban dictionary definition...

Yes, COMMON in the BDSM community...

Attachments

• brownshower.JPG
    brownshower.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 696
Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
Some guys in lounge claiming agent99 is back on MFC under as http://profiles.myfreecams.com/sexxisammi

The boobs are a definite match.

JerryBoBerry said:
Jupiter551 said:

The boobs are a definite match.
She's online now. I only saw A99 a couple of times back in the day, but it *could* be the same person.

The resemblance is almost incredibly remarkable, but it's not A99. Voice tonality, speech patterns, a certain mole next to her left nipple...lol. All different.

Reactions: LadyLuna

This guy came in and trolled my room super hard today, talking about how he makes whores cry and trying to get my members to go with him to fuck with other girls. I didn't block him because that was obviously what he wanted, he actually said "I thought you would have blocked me by now submissive bitch". I also called him on not being USMC when he mentioned his time IN THE NAVY (then backtracked and said naval division or something when I called him on it, but no USMC I have ever met would say he was in the Navy). He blew my room up with giant rainbow scrolling CUNT spam before getting bored and wandering off. I might mention that this entire time, I was putting together a desk from a box, so I just kept laughing at how sad he was. Between a desk that makes Ikea furniture look like a breeze, USMCdouche, the "show me your tits or I'll tell your dad you're a cam whore" guy (for those of you who aren't in the model forum, I asked him if he wanted my dad's email address) and the entire Lounge 1000 (ok just a lot of it) coming to my room to yell at a member for trying to promote group there WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, I feel like the universe has taught me a lesson in extreme patience today.

A viewer asked about Skype, so I told him my pricing. He responds with "But I hate tokens".
Oh, really? You hate them so much, you went premium?

I had one last night that made me crack up.

"open tit spin nipples"

I enjoyed trying to figure out how I might do that and came to the conclusion that I would have to be a cyborg. Then I told him he is probably on the wrong site if he wants girls to open their tits and spin their nipples as if they were connected to gears of some sort.

Either way, he was a nice Persian who spoke "small Englandish" and wanted "sexy fun times"
Too bad there was a language barrier. =/

Had a guy being a total arse typing about destroying my fat white ass with his big black monster dick (I'm a UK size 6, US size 2...fat ass? I'm also not white!). It was nothing I've not seen before but he kept copying and pasting the same thing. Banned him. He came back with a similar name. This happened a few times.

Then he suddenly apologised and asked to be forgiven. "I didn't know you'd had cancer, I'm so sorry for hassling you, please forgive me"

WTF difference does that make? It's still crap behaviour and shouldn't happen in anyone's room!