AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jupiter551 said:
AlisOnFire: dyno50378 tip me 200 tokens :)
AlisOnFire: for PM
dyno50378: every time or just once?
That's not that far fetched to assume that. One night I saw a model have her topic that all conversation must be in form of tip note. Anyone else talking not in tip note would be banned. And she had tip minimum set to 40 tokens.
And yes, she was banning people.

I put her on ignore forever.

From a basic who thinks he can dictate to me that my name is one letter from another model with near enough the same name.....

footsie47: you know there’s someone else called Savannah Mai?
SavannahMai: YES I DO
footsie47: hmmm bit misleading

Until you upgrade to premium, don't dictate to me, DOUCHEBAG!!

I don't have the exact transcript, because it took place in 10k. So, too much stuff to fluff out. Basically, a dude gave $700 in cash to a model off site, and he's claiming she scammed him. Fella tried all the normal avenues of getting support from MFC, despite MFC not having anything to do with this situation. The fella actually came into Lounge 10K to look for help from the members advice-wise. That's the "WTF?" part for me. I recognize the dude's name from a few cam rooms, so I know the dude has been around the block on MFC. Why in the world would he come to 10k to look for advice in anything besides Troll 101? o_O

DuoShi said:
I don't have the exact transcript, because it took place in 10k. So, too much stuff to fluff out. Basically, a dude gave $700 in cash to a model off site, and he's claiming she scammed him. Fella tried all the normal avenues of getting support from MFC, despite MFC not having anything to do with this situation. The fella actually came into Lounge 10K to look for help from the members advice-wise. That's the "WTF?" part for me. I recognize the dude's name from a few cam rooms, so I know the dude has been around the block on MFC. Why in the world would he come to 10k to look for advice in anything besides Troll 101? o_O

Quite an early proverb in the English language and, as such, might be thought to contain the wisdom of the ancients. The notion was known by the late 16th century, when it was expressed in rhyme by Thomas Tusser in Five Hundreth Pointes of Good Husbandrie, 1573:

A foole & his money,
be soone at debate:
which after with sorow,
repents him to late.

jhawkins9596: damn you got your apartment pimped out
jhawkins9596: she making bank
jhawkins9596: ima get a V implant and do this

I'm pretty sure the whole "making bank" thing wouldn't go too well for him...

LilyMarie said:

A "V implant" ... "ima" steal that line

Reactions: Johndoe91
LilyMarie said:

I don't think that dude's aware of how those operations work.....

(This was said to another model, not me)

I used to love our chats. We laughed we confided we bonded. One time after our chat I skipped all the way home and forgot I have a car. You recently have muted guests. You have ruined my summer. I gave the bright full sun the double bird today. Why are you evil and selfish?

LilyMarie said:
(This was said to another model, not me)

I used to love our chats. We laughed we confided we bonded. One time after our chat I skipped all the way home and forgot I have a car. You recently have muted guests. You have ruined my summer. I gave the bright full sun the double bird today. Why are you evil and selfish?

I want that to be legit. :lol:

Reactions: Gen
Was watching a natural redhead from the lounge.

To be clear, this girl is probably the epitome of stereotypically Irish/Scottish looking. Natural red hair, super pale skin... I think she could only look more Irish if she was wearing a Kiss Me I'm Irish shirt, dancing a jig, with clovers falling all around her, with a huge map of Ireland behind her while having a potato in one hand and a pint of beer in the other. She might have paler skin than me or Rayne or Lucy O'hara... which is, in and of itself, a feat.

"Are you part Asian?"-- someone in her room...

It was like when someone asked me if I was part Italian. Yeah, because my red beard, strawberry blond hair and super pale skin SCREAM Italian. I get friggen sunburn from 60 watt soft white light bulbs...

Ha, I feel that pain! I've sunburned under fluorescent lights while THINKING about the sun!

Back on topic:
"Spek to me bb" or "talk to me bb" when I've been verbally responding to them the whole time they've been in my room. I know they really mean, "hey, I'm a dumbass who browses camsite with the sound of for whatever reason, can you type?" But if you're too cheap to drop $5 at the drugstore for some ear buds, you're probably to cheap to buy tokens and tip me, so I'm not going to give you personal attention for free. Sorry, I mean "greedy hoe only wants your money, scammer!"

SweetSaffron said:
Ha, I feel that pain! I've sunburned under fluorescent lights while THINKING about the sun!

Back on topic:
"Spek to me bb" or "talk to me bb" when I've been verbally responding to them the whole time they've been in my room. I know they really mean, "hey, I'm a dumbass who browses camsite with the sound of for whatever reason, can you type?" But if you're too cheap to drop $5 at the drugstore for some ear buds, you're probably to cheap to buy tokens and tip me, so I'm not going to give you personal attention for free. Sorry, I mean "greedy hoe only wants your money, scammer!"

I KNEW you never really cared!! :crybaby:

ConnerJay tweeted this nugget a few minutes ago. I loled IRL.

Attachments

• BqrWBQjCYAEBZCM.png
    BqrWBQjCYAEBZCM.png
    20.3 KB · Views: 88
SweetSaffron said:

That giant ball of fire in the sky is evil. EVIL I SAY! It exists purely to sear the flesh of those of us with pale skin. All that crap people spout about how we need the sun to grow food, warm the earth, etc. are just in on the conspiracy!

My arms have been two colors for years now, after one particularly bad sunburn. From where my sleeves stop to my hands is darker (but still not dark) than everything under my shirt. I figured that would go away shortly after it happened, especially in the winter. But noooooooooooooo! Now I have a permanent farmer's tan that isn't even really that tan.

UncleThursday said:
SweetSaffron said:

That giant ball of fire in the sky is evil. EVIL I SAY! It exists purely to sear the flesh of those of us with pale skin. All that crap people spout about how we need the sun to grow food, warm the earth, etc. are just in on the conspiracy!

My arms have been two colors for years now, after one particularly bad sunburn. From where my sleeves stop to my hands is darker (but still not dark) than everything under my shirt. I figured that would go away shortly after it happened, especially in the winter. But noooooooooooooo! Now I have a permanent farmer's tan that isn't even really that tan.

My father, sister and brother all have Addison's disease so they have a permanent tan year round. They get a sunburn and you can actually watch it fade when they're out of the sun. Me, I have thyroid issues instead so I got to keep our lovely Irish skin. They don't even own sunblock and they live in Florida! I go outside wearing 70spf and still fucking burn. :woops: They get the disease that turns them into tanned incredible hulks, I get the one that makes me require a sweater any time the temp is below 85 degrees.

Diana Blake said:
UncleThursday said:
SweetSaffron said:

My father, sister and brother all have Addison's disease so they have a permanent tan year round. They get a sunburn and you can actually watch it fade when they're out of the sun. Me, I have thyroid issues instead so I got to keep our lovely Irish skin. They don't even own sunblock and they live in Florida! I go outside wearing 70spf and still fucking burn. :woops: They get the disease that turns them into tanned incredible hulks, I get the one that makes me require a sweater any time the temp is below 85 degrees.
I'm the same way. Everyone's complaining about how it's SO hot and humid right now, and I'm just comfy.

Reactions: UncleThursday
Me *in the middle of a cum show*

Premium PM's: You're making me so hard right now. -- Do you want me to jerk it for you

*no response from me cause clearly I was busy*

Premium PM's: Fine... I'll leave you alone.

:woops: Really?...

Really??

So long, fuck face. :roll: