AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
(There were 600+ people in the room)

Blu_Voyager: 600 fingers workin on your juicy bits

t8eemkW.gif

I'm not sure how uncommon it is, but my first (and so far only) night on MFC i had a guy ask if i'd sell the panties i was wearing. Talk about being thrown off my game.

NerdsAreFun2 said:
I'm not sure how uncommon it is, but my first (and so far only) night on MFC i had a guy ask if i'd sell the panties i was wearing. Talk about being thrown off my game.

This is a normal thing that many camgirls offer. :)
If the thought of selling your panties weirds you out - just wait till someone asks you to squirt in a bottle and send it, piss in something and send it, stuff panties in your asshole and send them, send a used tampon (in order for him to suck on it, is what he said), send POOP or PEE via the mail etc. Oh and use a diaper for a day and send it.

These are all things I have been asked.

Additionally, as a joke last week, I posted "high single tip gets my butthole hair in the mail"
Someone tipped 1000 then someone beat it with a tip of 2875 tokens.

....i think it was more for the funnies of winning my butthole hair than because they actually wanted it.

VenPerv2 said:
When a member PM's another member in a models room that you are in saying "oh you are watching *links model*"

nope i was totally in this room but i was watching a different feed :?
I've had that happen a few times too. I usually shut them up quickly with the response 'I have 14 rooms up right now, which model are you talking about?'

They just don't know what to make of that usually.

how do you NOT cum with that thing on your pussy damn
think about a big dicked guy .. or 2 ..ha
might help
like 2 10 inchers
imagine that
ever had a big one? could think back
about him
2 huge dicked guys walk in and see you doing that
and are huge jacking walking towards you
jacking their 10 inchers as they watch you
use your toy
they tell you to really get yourself wet so they can start using that cute little pussy
theyre jacking 10inchers right next to you
as you use that toy
say you want their huge cocks and theyull let you cum
say i want your huge cocks

All that while the model was trying to get off. I got the distinct impression it was the guy's fantasy way more than the model's.

JimsX said:
how do you NOT cum with that thing on your pussy damn
think about a big dicked guy .. or 2 ..ha
might help
like 2 10 inchers
imagine that
ever had a big one? could think back
about him
2 huge dicked guys walk in and see you doing that
and are huge jacking walking towards you
jacking their 10 inchers as they watch you
use your toy
they tell you to really get yourself wet so they can start using that cute little pussy
theyre jacking 10inchers right next to you
as you use that toy
say you want their huge cocks and theyull let you cum
say i want your huge cocks

All that while the model was trying to get off. I got the distinct impression it was the guy's fantasy way more than the model's.
I would love to know how the other members in the room reacted to that. :lol:

Model: 200tk single tip finger asshole and pussy

Prem: that's a talented finger that can go into both

:lol:

Yes I know I am lame, but I laughed so hard when I read that

Reactions: goldenaye666
Hilarious basic:

Wants to see your nipples that color.

I horny!....I want her to take off her shirt is willing to take me to see your sexy bust amazing.. I horny!..

Why Today you You're a lovely woman like this. Dear time you smile, it makes me feel happy.

Ask to see her tits, we're helping yourself. Let me see your sexy milk altogether.....i'm horny! Please for once

I've seen this happen so often. A member indicates he wants to take the model private similar to:

weston3234: mmmm baby.. i really need to go private before my girlfriend gets home.

The model, accommodates, ignoring the cheating the member is admitting to...then after she says, "sure Weston, let's go..."

He leaves the room, never to return. What's up with that? lol

Variations of the same thing are said to Asian models all the time:

"Hey bb, I just ate adobo."

"Hey bb, I just ate pho."

"Hey bb, I just ate sushi."

Because we all know that eating 1 food that the model may also eat means you have a great connection and you are totally gonna hook up. :roll:

Also saw this one twice:

"Oh yeah bb, I bet that pussy tastes just like kimchi."

How could that possibly be sexy? :?

ComicOzzie said:
bubudiik: skype?
JAAMEIA: yes i do skype
JAAMEIA: 70tks/min
bubudiik: 650 10 min?

:woops:
I don't think this is an awfully unreasonable suggestion to be honest... :confusion-shrug:
She was going to take 700 tokens for 10 minutes, why not suggest 650 to her? I know some models get mad when members try to bargain with them or try to get a 'deal', but others are open towards it, and it's not like he was offering her 400 tokens for 10 minutes, he wanted to pay for about 9.3 minutes and get 10.

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

I don't think this is an awfully unreasonable suggestion to be honest... :confusion-shrug:
She was going to take 700 tokens for 10 minutes, why not suggest 650 to her? I know some models get mad when members try to bargain with them or try to get a 'deal', but others are open towards it, and it's not like he was offering her 400 tokens for 10 minutes, he wanted to pay for about 9.3 minutes and get 10.

I'd agree. 50 x $0.05 = $2.50. It's not really much in the grand scheme of things.

Then again, $30 if you're in a busy room probably not worth it either

Misono said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

I'd agree. 50 x $0.05 = $2.50. It's not really much in the grand scheme of things.

Then again, $30 if you're in a busy room probably not worth it either

Its better than nothing, thats what i think anyway :)

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

You also have to consider that in some cultures, negotiating is just something that comes with paying for something. Who knows where this guy is from? I remember when I worked in an electronics store, a lot of people from India, and from the Middle East, would try to barter prices just because that's how it's done where they come from. They aren't necessarily trying to be disrespectful or cheap.

yossarian said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

You also have to consider that in some cultures, negotiating is just something that comes with paying for something. Who knows where this guy is from? I remember when I worked in an electronics store, a lot of people from India, and from the Middle East, would try to barter prices just because that's how it's done where they come from. They aren't necessarily trying to be disrespectful or cheap.

This is very true. Attempts at bartering were VERY common from some customers of Middle Eastern descent at a couple retail places I've worked at. It was pretty obvious whether someone was just trying to get away with being a jerk, or if they honestly weren't aware of the cultural differences, as you run into a bit of both.

SweetSaffron said:
yossarian said:
LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

This is very true. Attempts at bartering were VERY common from some customers of Middle Eastern descent at a couple retail places I've worked at. It was pretty obvious whether someone was just trying to get away with being a jerk, or if they honestly weren't aware of the cultural differences, as you run into a bit of both.

I'm British, and I barter in the UK. It's a cultural thing, but I'm of the view that cash is king. Sometimes it works, sometimes you have to walk away.

That said, I'm usually clued up on what I want. It's not always about a cheaper price, but I've managed to get extras thrown in to convince me to buy from somewhere. Not ashamed in the slightest, and I'm not worried about being cheeky with it either.

Timing is key too. I know that sales staff in electronics places have quotas to meet for selling the extended warranties. Managed to get 25% off a 50 inch TV by saying I'd take out the warranty. UK law gives you 45 days to cancel these, so after I'd done it and signed the paperwork, just cancelled the policy.

Misono said:
Timing is key too. I know that sales staff in electronics places have quotas to meet for selling the extended warranties. Managed to get 25% off a 50 inch TV by saying I'd take out the warranty. UK law gives you 45 days to cancel these, so after I'd done it and signed the paperwork, just cancelled the policy.

This strikes me as being a bit of a shitty thing to do and not a million miles away from "paying" a model for a show with Paypal and then cancelling it after the fact.