AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It makes us ladies annoyed as well. One compliment here and there - cool beans. Constant, over-the-top compliments - um, do you want a cookie or something? Please stop.

It's super annoying when I get members like that. Those guys never tip either, in my experience. Some of them probably figure well...if I don't tip, then just telling her she's cute will suffice. LOL.

"Cute smile."
(Me) "Thank you."
"Nice ass."
"Nice lips."
"You look good for 35."
"Looking like Nia Long."

Enough! Just like with the yellow wall thing I posted about the other day, if you're looking for me to keep saying thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you...thank you after each one (compliment), I'm not doing that because it's just gotten ridiculous and sounds silly. Stop kissing my ass, and try having a conversation with me about topics like favorite shows, our favorite coffee, etc.

CgvMkg7.png

Bath salts. Looooots of bath salts.
Actually, I was super curious as to how one can be a south sider in AZ north, but I thought maybe he lives on the south side of a city in northern AZ, which would make this slightly less incoherent. So I googled Westchester AZ, and it's a senior living center. I think this person may just be extremely senile.

an example of why an ?????? reaction would be amazing lol or why I wish that could make a physical sound.

The closest I can get is head tilt + extreme eyebrow raise. Does my eyebrow look like a question mark yet?

This dude came in my room in the middle of a "wtf 4 figure" tip frenzy the likes of which I've never experienced in my life before (so grateful!) but apparently he arrived during the three seconds of tip silence and spewed this negativity before bouncing. Some people man... :facepalm::hilarious:
tip action.jpg

Last edited:
This dude came in my room in the middle of a "wtf 4 figure" tip frenzy the likes of which I've never experienced in my life before (so grateful!) but apparently he arrived during the three seconds of tip silence and spewed this negativity before bouncing. Some people man... :facepalm::hilarious:
View attachment 73718
Freeloader! :lol:

"Damn girl are you the SAT? Because I'd do you for 3 hours and 45 minutes with a ten minute break for snacks."

Dude.... no. just no.

I don't know. That is borderline clever. :) Unless he didn't mean it to be a cheesy pickup line and said it seriously....
Idk to be honest, that's all he put!

Yeah, not a good thing to lead with. Another member and I once posted a bunch of geeky pickup lines to a model but that was after we'd all been chatting for a while and we were all in on the joke.
see that's better. This guy just popped in, said it, then after five minutes of me like "wtf dude?" he left XD

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
"Damn girl are you the SAT? Because I'd do you for 3 hours and 45 minutes with a ten minute break for snacks."

Dude.... no. just no.
This line would totally work for me, and it made me laugh. I've done the multi-hour sex with snacks, 10/10 would recommend! I've also skipped the snack part because that 10 minutes of sex was too precious to give up, but you absolutely cannot skip hydration breaks, lol!

But more importantly, who is this dude that showed up to the SAT with snacks and was not too nervous to eat during the break?
Mmm... snacks... Is it just me, or does some dried pineapple sound really good right now...?

@JennyFae Gyawd members please read a dang profile! Does it say she's an SAT proctor? No! She works in a grocery store. The pick up line of "Are you a cashier, cuz I'm checkin' you out!" IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU DAMMIT!

I, in a way, feel bad for the guy though. I mean it's a good cheesy line, but it connects to absolutely nothing else. *sigh

I had a lull in my room when I first logged in last night. This one was totally new to me. And after the conversation ended they sat in my room for the rest of the night.

wlwwpd.jpg
The amount of people that think lounge promotion and profile rating is a proper exchange for our services on MFC is astounding.

The amount of people that think lounge promotion and profile rating is a proper exchange for our services on MFC is astounding.

I had honestly forgotten the lounge existed until that point and I was fine with it.

Also, how would they promote me there? "Check out this girl's room, she has medication reminding potential."

Ok I brought up ass kissing before. But it's gotten worse. Now it's ass kissing the same model in free chat on different sites at the same time....like.....you're really that desperate for attention? omg dude. You're killing me smalls!

I'm doing well on streamate ,but some of the pvt user drive me nut sometimes....

Things like.

Daddy fuck me hard ,I won't tell mummy. Others will say tell me my cock is big and huge while its even a small cock.
Just yesterday a user told me to pee on a wine cup and drink it's, then he said if I used I get deleted I got so scared and went offline.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I had a member come into my room the other night, chat for about fifteen minutes, and then left because he said he was going to bed.
Ten minutes later he popped back up in my room and he legitimately said "well I was just going to jack off and go to sleep anyways, I might as well have something to look at" I have never hit the ban button so happily in my life!
I know that's why a lot of people are there but you don't have to tell models that shit unless you want to get banned, lol.

I had a member come into my room the other night, chat for about fifteen minutes, and then left because he said he was going to bed.
Ten minutes later he popped back up in my room and he legitimately said "well I was just going to jack off and go to sleep anyways, I might as well have something to look at" I have never hit the ban button so happily in my life!
I know that's why a lot of people are there but you don't have to tell models that shit unless you want to get banned, lol.
Wow. I wonder if he had to train for years to reach that level of douchebaggery.

Reactions: AnaArwen
HDHWcHf.png