AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Everyone wants me to be their mom! I hate to say it, but I get the request so much that I kind of pander to it by offering to be a "friend's mom". This works for a lot of guys (we... understand... it's the same thing). I know, ew... But I ban those who pop in and say "hi mommy" or something like that, because ick.

Earlier today on SM I had a customer reach out to me for some roleplay. Okay, cool. :shame: He continued pressing about how he wanted to do an uncle / niece roleplay. Then he continued to press on about how beautiful I was and I looked exactly like his 15 year old niece... o_O

I honestly feel like this happens a lot.

I keep getting the incest questions... i must look like so many guys sisters.

Why.... cant we just have fun without pretending to be related

I rarely get the sister questions, and those I simply do as Saffron said after telling them "Naw bruh I look like an only child, cuz I am one." I used to get DDLG a lot till I started telling everyone my femdom title is Daddy.

b21uVcv.png

My favorite is when they ask me to suck daddy's dick, and I tell the "No, but I'll put on a strap-on and let you call me daddy in exclusive."

Everyone wants me to be their mom! I hate to say it, but I get the request so much that I kind of pander to it by offering to be a "friend's mom". This works for a lot of guys (we... understand... it's the same thing). I know, ew... But I ban those who pop in and say "hi mommy" or something like that, because ick.

Saw this, and felt it belonged here.

abjCdnH.jpg

I had some more last night. A request to gag so hard on a dildo that i throw up. I politely declined... and some mommy/son roleplay. I dont know what the rules are with that but thats something ill never go near.

My inner psychologist is screaming....

This usually seems to be from the guys who love deepthroat. I am not saying all of them or heck, even many of them, but typically it's from that fetish.
Anything such as pee, poo and vomit is always a "wtf" and personally I will never understand how people like that or get into liking it.

I politely declined... and some mommy/son roleplay. I dont know what the rules are with that but thats something ill never go near.

My inner psychologist is screaming....

Dude I’ve been wondering about this!! I had a mommy and son role play today which was super fucking weird but it paid great, but I wonder if its against the rules...

I get so many dudes saying stupid things like "I hope it's ok to say I really find bigger women attractive". Mmkay, do you want a cookie? Obviously you like fat chicks, you're in my room. It's especially annoying when they phrase it like they're apologizing for their preferences, or beating around the bush a bit. I prefer when they're straightforward: "your big belly is so sexy". Fuck yes it is, wanna see me jiggle it around in private? Sweet!
I got this gem, I thought you'd find funny!
him: Mmmmm I love BBW
me: I'm not BBW though?
him: Yeah you are.
me: Where? In my left toe?
him: (silence)
me: I am thick and curvy. Get it right.

Not that there's anything wrong with BBW, but I'm about twenty pounds too light from being a very small BBW. I half wanted to go "just shut up and stare at my tits and stomach, dude."

Dude I’ve been wondering about this!! I had a mommy and son role play today which was super fucking weird but it paid great, but I wonder if its against the rules...
what site was it on?

Streamate! I’m wondering if he went from you to me? Hahaha

It's actually against the rules, but it's a very, very common request I get asked for several times a shift... I will type that I don't do relatives role play (against the rules- I type this out), but then I say that I will do "friend's mom" and kind of look right at the camera, like "you can imagine whatever you like..." You know? Wink, nudge, sure, I'm your "friend's mom". Because at the end of the day, we don't actually control what a member says or thinks... So I've definitely done shows of a questionable nature, but I don't say/type anything against the rules. Probably, missing out on money by not doing full Mom, but that's ok with me.

Streamate! I’m wondering if he went from you to me? Hahaha
nah, I haven't gotten Mommy stuff in a while, I was mostly asking because like @Kiki Jane said it's against site rules to do Mommy stuff on Streamate. Which sucks, since I get requests for Mommy Domme all the freaking time. It's a hard pass for me to do incest roleplay.

A note on what I said above... Probably 80-90% of the time, guys don't get the wink/nudge thing (or they're looking for somebody to very explicitly do mom/son crap), so it's not like I'm making tons of cash doing "friend's Mom" shows. TBH, I ban at least one guy a day for coming into my room and saying "hi, Mom".

moho6666: I will marry your cousin come out here and live at her appartment i will do it for free

BoobieTrap69: ok

moho6666: serious

BoobieTrap69: cool beans

moho6666: i wish was cat now

BoobieTrap69: lol

moho6666: fukin romanians what are you guys trying to rob tonight

BoobieTrap69: your wallet but it seems you`re broke soooo
he gets banned ten this...
moho6666: never give a gypsie your money i know that girl is not even girl probleymoho6666: never give a gypsie your money i know that girl is not even girl probley

X4s57gY.jpg

I saw that this dude was one of my newest followers on Twitter, and decided to look through his tweets. That's how I came across this shit. Anytime I see some asshole treating a fellow camgirl this way, I block them immediately. I like it when guys like this make it publicly known how they really feel about camgirls. Fucking douche...

X4s57gY.jpg

I saw that this dude was one of my newest followers on Twitter, and decided to look through his tweets. That's how I came across this shit. Anytime I see some asshole treating a fellow camgirl this way, I block them immediately. I like it when guys like this make it publicly known how they really feel about camgirls. Fucking douche...
What the ever loving fuck. Div is one of the nicest girls on the face of the planet. What the hell is wrong with people??

X4s57gY.jpg

"Better things to do with his money" but evidently absolutely nothing better to do with his time...

Oh no I didn't know taboo play was against Streamate's rules, I'm glad I read these posts, I had someone begging me to be his daughter >_<:bored:

I'd rather pass that than be in trouble!

Also the other day on MFC(actually my first day, last week!) I had someone asking for blow dryers, it just scared me if he asked to turn it on and give a hot bj, so I just ignored it when it got really weird

Oh no I didn't know taboo play was against Streamate's rules, I'm glad I read these posts, I had someone begging me to be his daughter

You can be *step* daughter or *neighbor's* daughter, provided you make it clear that you're playing 18+ (for example, say or type "I'm your new wife's/next-door neighbor's hot 18-year-old daughter"), and it's technically allowed then. Likewise, you can be step mom, MILF-next-door, or friend's mom, as long as you indicate that the "son" is over 18. And, same with sisters - step sister, friend's sister, as long as you're both playing legal age.

I personally don't offer taboo because I'm not comfortable with it, but if you're fine with it and good at maintaining boundaries so the members can't make you break rules, go for it! There are some people who make taboo requests and want rule-breaking shows, so being set in your boundaries and being able to put your foot down is important if you offer taboo. From what I hear from ladies who do offer taboo, 95% of the people asking will be fine with you playing step-whatever, because either that's enough, or they understand the rules and can imagine the interaction they really want, while you stay within the boundaries that let you keep your account. I also suspect that most of the people who ask for something that breaks the rules, do so for shock value more than out of genuinely wanting that kind of show.

This dude on MFC says to me "Isn't it kinda late to be playing Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'?" (I guess because Halloween is over).

Man, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. There's never a wrong time to play the song Thriller. Lmao.

Ass kissing. Putting the pussy on the pedastal.

You're so beautiful. you are like a goddess. Wow your smile. Someone get my jaw. Damn you are perfect. Bla Bla bla.

Fucking hell, give me a break. Lol. I know they're just being nice, but still. It makes me roll my eyes so hard it's painful.

Ass kissing. Putting the pussy on the pedastal.

You're so beautiful. you are like a goddess. Wow your smile. Someone get my jaw. Damn you are perfect. Bla Bla bla.

Fucking hell, give me a break. Lol. I know they're just being nice, but still. It makes me roll my eyes so hard it's painful.

It makes us ladies annoyed as well. One compliment here and there - cool beans. Constant, over-the-top compliments - um, do you want a cookie or something? Please stop.