AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I tweeted whining about how my stupid boobs will NOT stop growing, so naturally I got this in my DM's.

IMG_20171218_185501.jpg

I had a lull in my room when I first logged in last night. This one was totally new to me. And after the conversation ended they sat in my room for the rest of the night.

wlwwpd.jpg
I hate how they bullshit you and then end up just saying "Your cute" XD Like why not just start with that?!

My personal favorite from last night...

BASIC member... not even a premium, "spread ur ass show pussy". I didn't think about it before it popped out of my mouth was "You can spread your own ass and fuck yourself with that request.". Muted [by me] and kicked [by helper] lol. My helper was like "well shit you answered my question before I could even type it."

Every day lately "pls bb I don't have tokens. Open my cam because I'm cute". Cute doesn't pay my rent. Sound like a cheap bitch but oh well :D.

More of a pet peeve:

Being in my public chat bragging about all the gamer stuff you just bought yourself with your SSI disability benefits, yet you haven't tipped me in like 4-5 years...

More of a pet peeve:

Being in my public chat bragging about all the gamer stuff you just bought yourself with your SSI disability benefits, yet you haven't tipped me in like 4-5 years...
Honestly, how do people not feel bad about not tipping for years? I'm a member and I am genuinely baffled by this. Not trying to make myself sound great or anything, I don't have the discretionary spending available to be a whale in a model's room, but I feel bad if I'm hanging out and not contributing some tokens at least.

Honestly, how do people not feel bad about not tipping for years? I'm a member and I am genuinely baffled by this. Not trying to make myself sound great or anything, I don't have the discretionary spending available to be a whale in a model's room, but I feel bad if I'm hanging out and not contributing some tokens at least.

Agreed. I'm very similar in that I feel bad if I'm not contributing something while I'm there. It's my way of showing appreciation for the model being there.

But, some people take it to the other extreme. In part, I think it's because the world has gone the way of "make as much money, but don't spend any of it and demand shit for free" type mentality.

Ha... just happened for the FIRST TIME on Saturday night. I made my goal TWICE (naked & naked blowjob show) and 2 people were like "Oooo can't wait for you to put that in your pussy". I don't do public cumshows. Just don't, my personal preference. When I said "oh hey, thats only in private and groups" they got all weird and pissy and left. They did not contribute to my goals... but wanted the milk for free.

Its cool. Their loss. :nod:

Ha... just happened for the FIRST TIME on Saturday night. I made my goal TWICE (naked & naked blowjob show) and 2 people were like "Oooo can't wait for you to put that in your pussy". I don't do public cumshows. Just don't, my personal preference. When I said "oh hey, thats only in private and groups" they got all weird and pissy and left. They did not contribute to my goals... but wanted the milk for free.

Its cool. Their loss. :nod:

Yup. And how about when a member shocks everyone with a large “just because” tip, and then someone blurts out “Now THAT deserves a cum show right there!” *eye roll* Yeah, that ain’t happening, so keep dreaming, freeloader. Lmao.

One time a guy paid me a nice, but kind of normal for a camroom setting, compliment, and it made me happy. Then he asked what his reward would be. I blew him a kiss, but that wasn't good enough and he kept going on about how I should give him a reward. He might have been flirting/bantering, but I'm really not sure, I think he really was trying to get me to do something sexual and it really annoyed me.

Yup. And how about when a member shocks everyone with a large “just because” tip, and then someone blurts out “Now THAT deserves a cum show right there!” *eye roll* Yeah, that ain’t happening, so keep dreaming, freeloader. Lmao.

I've done a large "just because" tip before and had someone tell me I should buy them tokens so they can contribute to the model. Go away kid, you're bothering me.

I've done a large "just because" tip before and had someone tell me I should buy them tokens so they can contribute to the model. Go away kid, you're bothering me.
I had someone ask me to transfer them tokens the other day on MFC. No interaction leading up to it or anything. He just 'really really' needed a few tokens for a 'great opportunity'. I ignored him.

These are supremely annoying. "What, you don't offer the one thing that gets *me* off? Why would anyone else with different preferences want to fap to you?"

Not my fault you don't realize people have preferences that differ from yours.

upload_2018-1-2_0-20-19.png

I had someone ask me to transfer them tokens the other day on MFC. No interaction leading up to it or anything. He just 'really really' needed a few tokens for a 'great opportunity'. I ignored him.

I have had that happen a couple of times as well. Same with someone randomly pm'ing me messages for swaps of model videos, including privates. I tell them I'm not interested, then I copy/paste the conversation into a mfc email and send to the model.

I have had that happen a couple of times as well. Same with someone randomly pm'ing me messages for swaps of model videos, including privates. I tell them I'm not interested, then I copy/paste the conversation into a mfc email and send to the model.
Fortunately I haven't gotten any of those offers but I've heard of them before. That is probably how I would respond as well.

These are supremely annoying. "What, you don't offer the one thing that gets *me* off? Why would anyone else with different preferences want to fap to you?"

Not my fault you don't realize people have preferences that differ from yours.

View attachment 73979

Ugh YES! It’s very clear. I say it on my profile and on my WB. Same with no butt play. I just don’t do it. I swear. Fucking. Read. Don’t beg me to do it. Don’t demand that I do it, even if you are a dom. Here’s the problem with being a switch: I don’t listen if I don’t like it.

I always love it when I get the people trying to convince me otherwise. If I say no, shit means no. If they don’t like it, uhm bai Vicki .

"Get a real job!"-to an MFC model who is consistently in the top 20.

Okay buddy, she probably makes more in a month than you do all year, plus it would really make sense for her to get a "real job" where she would take a massive pay cut and not be able to set her own hours.

"Get a real job!"-to an MFC model who is consistently in the top 20.

Okay buddy, she probably makes more in a month than you do all year, plus it would really make sense for her to get a "real job" where she would take a massive pay cut and not be able to set her own hours.

Could the people who think this isn't a real job, please tell the IRS so we can stop paying taxes.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
A few nights ago, this happened...

Random PM comes up while I'm on cam, recently requesting a small tip for access to private messages.

Person: hey baby u sexy baby love u baby want to see my cock baby
Me: Due to excessive spam, I now ask that members tip for access to private messages.
Person: oh baby I have tip for u open my cam baby u see my cock baby
*ignores messages until after the show*

Person: baby u see it
Person: baby u see my cock pls baby
Person: baby u forget reply baby
Person: fuck u stupid bich
Person: u slut bich fuck u fuck bich
Person: u no not about cock bich
Person: pls open cam baby I want u see me baby my cock hard for u baby see

My reaction:
O____O WELL THAT WAS A ROLLERCOASTER OF BATSHIT CRAZY
*add lifetime ban*

YOU have honor! XD
Thank you for reporting that shit to models because it really means a lot. Camsites need more loyal members like that.