AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

My plush dog had to comment on that one. I couldn't stop myself and I was on that account at the time.

Like why? Does he think ugly people deserve cancer? What even?

There are so many dommes in this industry. Other than admitting to occasionally switching with women, I market myself entirely as a sub. What on earth makes submissive men come to me so much?

Probably the aesthetic. I haven't seen you on cam, but you've got dark hair and dark lipstick in your avatars, and that'll probably be enough for many (who apparently don't understand that submissive women can also be into a "dark" look). I'm in the same boat, somewhat. I can't dress or do my makeup anything like I do IRL or suddenly everyone is using random titles I never asked for and asking for femdom, and that's just not something I usually enjoy providing live. I love to wear red, burgundy, black, purple lips. Always excessive eye makeup. Most of my everyday clothes are black. I have to ditch all of it on cam if I'm not feeling into a night of nothing but guys asking for SPH and "can you be mean" and "good evening, goddess," because apparently it turns me insta-mistress if I look like my everyday self.

Probably the aesthetic. I haven't seen you on cam, but you've got dark hair and dark lipstick in your avatars, and that'll probably be enough for many (who apparently don't understand that submissive women can also be into a "dark" look). I'm in the same boat, somewhat. I can't dress or do my makeup anything like I do IRL or suddenly everyone is using random titles I never asked for and asking for femdom, and that's just not something I usually enjoy providing live. I love to wear red, burgundy, black, purple lips. Always excessive eye makeup. Most of my everyday clothes are black. I have to ditch all of it on cam if I'm not feeling into a night of nothing but guys asking for SPH and "can you be mean" and "good evening, goddess," because apparently it turns me insta-mistress if I look like my everyday self.

It's amazing how they consider looks to be an indication of domme-ness. I can go super light on the eyes, just mascara and some liner in my waterline, and as long as I'm wearing a "blood of the men who've displeased Me" red lipstick, the domination requests come. I can be wearing a sweatsuit for all it matters, as long as I have that red lip. If I wear a pink or natural lip, though? Forget it. I also for some reason can't do my fun colors like purple, teal, and black, nope it has to be RED. Sometimes a dark berry is acceptable, but RED IS BEST, according to these dudes.

That's just on SM, though. If I log onto MFC, I better be wearing no-makeup makeup, no contouring, easy on the blush, and a natural lip, or I'm not going to make a nickel.

Reactions: MollyMidnight
It's amazing how they consider looks to be an indication of domme-ness. I can go super light on the eyes, just mascara and some liner in my waterline, and as long as I'm wearing a "blood of the men who've displeased Me" red lipstick, the domination requests come. I can be wearing a sweatsuit for all it matters, as long as I have that red lip. If I wear a pink or natural lip, though? Forget it. I also for some reason can't do my fun colors like purple, teal, and black, nope it has to be RED. Sometimes a dark berry is acceptable, but RED IS BEST, according to these dudes.

That's just on SM, though. If I log onto MFC, I better be wearing no-makeup makeup, no contouring, easy on the blush, and a natural lip, or I'm not going to make a nickel.

This kind of thing has actually been a real source of stress for me over the past couple of years that I've been exclusively doing private based and indie. They make snap judgments based on appearance, which means I basically need to change my appearance from real life so that they make better assumptions about my personality. Apparently my desired appearance and my personality don't match up? Maybe when I'm more conscious I'll start a whole thread on this, I've been having an identity crisis.

@Lintilla I've actually played with this sort of phenomenon in real life with some success. When I go to adult conventions I tend to garner a lot of attention because, y'know, busty midget girl. I get stopped, talked to, pictures taken, etc. and it can get really overwhelming. After a while I'll step into the bathroom for a moment to slightly change how I'm wearing my hair, zip up my jacket and slip into some jeans, alcohol wipe to remove eyeliner wings but not all my eyeliner and remove lipstick. All of a sudden I'm a rando in the crowd that no one looks twice at. There's a teensy bit more to it; I change my walk and posture very slightly from "Bubbly and Aimless Fun Girl" to "Walking Toward Destination" and I'm just... gone. I read a study once that people spend less than 3 seconds looking at a person for the first time and have to take in all the details and make judgements based on those 3 or less seconds.

In the cam world we get slightly more time but the judgements are made almost as quickly because that's how people are used to thinking and processing. Our posture, idle expression, and the broad details of how we look are really the only things that get processed before judgements are made. You can change those judgements with exposure but those snap judgements are usually all we get from potential customers.

What goes through a person's mind before they send something like this to a total stranger they've never interacted with? What's the purpose? Am I supposed to be turned on? Cause I'm not, I'm instinctively kicking air-testicles while screaming "that's my purse and I don't know you!"

Screenshot_20181029-074707~2.png

@Lunasha and @SaffronBurke are both of those messages from people with no prior connection just sending them out??

Never talked to the dude before in my life. I've been posting sexy pics and gifs on Reddit to drum up business, so that's probably what sparked it. People can be pretty weird.

Never talked to the dude before in my life. I've been posting sexy pics and gifs on Reddit to drum up business, so that's probably what sparked it. People can be pretty weird.

Wow, yeah. Sadly, that seems to invite people to do that. :(

@Lunasha and @SaffronBurke are both of those messages from people with no prior connection just sending them out??

In my case it was in a tip note (a 1 token tip note might I add) while I was camming. But yes no prior connection, never saw the guy before or had any convo with him going. I still think there's a 50% chance he thought it would turn me on and 50% he's a troll (I prefer to ignore the possibility of him being into sociopathic sex where he realizes that his dick reaching my stomach would in fact KILL ME).

(I prefer to ignore the possibility of him being into sociopathic sex where he realizes that his dick reaching my stomach would in fact KILL ME).

Had a dude on sm tell me repeatedly in an exclusive show to push my dildo deep into my womb, as in "now go past your cervix and into your womb".um. My WOMB. I had to stop the show to ask if he understood female anatomy, and that for many women, anything that bumps their cervix hurts.

Also have dudes want to "inflate my stomach" with their semen. Like, ok, i know hentai is a thing.... but... it isnt real. And last I checked, my vag wasnt connected to my stomach...

Had a dude on sm tell me repeatedly in an exclusive show to push my dildo deep into my womb, as in "now go past your cervix and into your womb".um. My WOMB. I had to stop the show to ask if he understood female anatomy, and that for many women, anything that bumps their cervix hurts.

Also have dudes want to "inflate my stomach" with their semen. Like, ok, i know hentai is a thing.... but... it isnt real. And last I checked, my vag wasnt connected to my stomach...

Sadly, it seems like most guys actually don't care or even remotely consider the fact how uncomfortable or painful something will be for a model. They simply just care about their own agenda.

Sadly, it seems like most guys actually don't care or even remotely consider the fact how uncomfortable or painful something will be for a model. They simply just care about their own agenda.

Yep, add to it that many think because they're paying an "internet whore" money for sexual things, they get to use said person any way they see fit. Not the case, and I just can't bring myself to think anywhere resembling the way I hear some people are. Makes one wonder what, if anything is going through their head...

I only know that this is a chronic problem in hentai because it's pretty much the #1 thing posted in r/badwomensanatomy. I don't know who started it, but everybody needs to stop it.

That's funny because I only do femdom and on SM, red lipstick NEVER works for me. Natural, dark berry, dark rose, dark purple, all good, but the moment I have a classic red, it's dead.

upload_2018-10-30_22-50-56.png

Lol. If your bitch ass can't afford $5.49 a minute, that's a YOU problem, my customers are more than happy.

Like, that's less than a private on MFC, calm your tits.

upload_2018-10-31_17-24-57.png

I was thinking "Oh cool, my first customer on SM!" until he said... that. >.> One fast way to get reported & blocked.

View attachment 78856

I was thinking "Oh cool, my first customer on SM!" until he said... that. >.> One fast way to get reported & blocked.

Veeeery few people who message me ever get a show, I don't know how it is for other models. They mostly just use messaging to spew their fetishes at me for free.

More of a pet peeve...

When a Streamate member has gotten used to watching models do certain things in free chat (deepthroat a dildo...talk dirty...etc.), that they come into YOUR room expecting freebies as well. And even making comments like "You know, some of the models on here show the goods in order to make money." Cool story, bro. You're telling this to a cam girl (me) who is literally on her bed in a push-up bra and thong, freezing my ass off. I'm "showing the goods" plenty, my friend. If you're that determined to not tip me 5 Gold for a flash, you should probably go back to those other awesome rooms you're bragging to me about. :) K, bye!

a cam girl (me) who is literally on her bed in a push-up bra and thong, freezing my ass off

Literally on my bed while wearing a bra and thong. Not literally freezing my ass off. LOL! That would suuuck.

So, this guy I have seen a lot in different rooms. He basically goes into a room and copies/pastes the exact same thing and then leaves after 10 seconds - depending what the models response is.
His name is peter_the_pussy_eater and he is 45, here is how his interaction goes:

peter_the_pussy_eater has joined the room
peter_the_pussy_eater: Hey hey! Have no fear...Peter the Pussy Eater was here! And you've just been licked!
peter_the_pussy_eater: [cat licking screen cartoon emoji]
peter_the_pussy_eater has left the room

Now, I have sen him do this to the same woman multiple times. The first time they find it a little funny, I guess... obviously after that, they don't.
He never stays for longer than a minute or two (again, it does depend what the models reaction was to it, from what I ee the more/harder they laugh at it, the longer he tends to stay).
I think it's honestly stupid and lame... even the first time I saw i I was "what the f.." the point? I don't understand the comedic effect of it, can someone explain or are you as lost by it as me?

So, this guy I have seen a lot in different rooms. He basically goes into a room and copies/pastes the exact same thing and then leaves after 10 seconds - depending what the models response is.
His name is peter_the_pussy_eater and he is 45, here is how his interaction goes:

peter_the_pussy_eater has joined the room
peter_the_pussy_eater: Hey hey! Have no fear...Peter the Pussy Eater was here! And you've just been licked!
peter_the_pussy_eater: [cat licking screen cartoon emoji]
peter_the_pussy_eater has left the room

Now, I have sen him do this to the same woman multiple times. The first time they find it a little funny, I guess... obviously after that, they don't.
He never stays for longer than a minute or two (again, it does depend what the models reaction was to it, from what I ee the more/harder they laugh at it, the longer he tends to stay).
I think it's honestly stupid and lame... even the first time I saw i I was "what the f.." the point? I don't understand the comedic effect of it, can someone explain or are you as lost by it as me?

Sounds like a really corny sense of humour. There is no deeper level to understand here. Maybe he's nuts. Reminds me of an old guy I saw at the dollar store once, who went up to literally every woman in the store, at least once, with some corny pick-up line, like "Is heaven missing an angel?"

Dude added me over the summer, after a few conversations he deactivated. Six months later...

Romance is dead.PNG

Well then. Happy holidays to you, too? (I'm pretty sure he's just going around wasting credits, seeing what kind of reactions he gets.)

Some member just spoke to me very abusively in a private show. He demanded that I show him a recording of my last show and kept calling me a liar and other terrible names because I wouldn't show him a recording of my last show. I told him IDGAF about ratings or comments he can drain his wallet or get the fuck out because you aren't going to talk to me like that!

I've seen this guy around for years, always asking about phone sex. apparently its REALLY his thing (along with being a dick)

View attachment 79380
Seeing dudes try to use their money to pressure performers into doing whatever they want makes my blood boil. It's everything I hate about society.