AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Pet peeve: When they come into your public chat, and ask "What u up to?" *facepalm* Um...I'm at a Christmas party. Dude, what does it LOOK like I'm up to? I'm on cam trying to make money. You're in my room looking right at me. Lmao.....

I had a long exl with a very friendly fellow. It started off "normal" then by the end he was talking like this? I think he may have been using text to speech..so.... wut mate?
Untitled 3.jpg
Untitled-1 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-12 - Copy.jpg
    Untitled-12 - Copy.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 55
I've had voice recognition texts on Sext Panther and it's always hilarious lol .
And in other news,
Last night I had a guy on SextPanther ask me "So, do you like dirty talk?" Um. Why else would be on there doofus, to talk about the weather?

Well that depends, if you're like me and British... you probably are, or at the least you will slip it in 98% of the time to conversations.. lol

• Funny!
Reactions: Slapstick
Well last night a guy told me that all models from mfc where against him and that charlesbot started all this. So I asked him: u kidding no? u really think Charlesbot could start a fight with you and he said: no, I am serious, someone is controlling him and is fighting with me, I hate CharlesBot.

OMGGGGGGGG AHAHHAHAHA

Regular : *tips 1000 tokens*
Me: Ty for ur support we are getting close to the goal, blablabla...
Regular: I have many tips like this... sad u have a bfriend
Me: oww don't worry.. if u enjoy tip, if not.... there are plenty of single hot babes
Regular: but I want YOU to be single so I can tip better.
Me: *ignores him, keep the show going*
INTERNALLY: So???? what do u want me to do idiot? stop a 7 years relationship just because of ur money??? or maybe do u want me to be a liar and say "I'm single" when I'M NOT even though I don't feel comfortable lying about it. Just because I masturbate and get naked on the internet doesn't mean I want a relationship with u all. Dude, you better chil!!! Is a fantasy, virtual life... aaah!!
:arghh:
Sorry. I get pissed off when a dude like this appears.

This isn't a "wtf" but a "haha wow".

It's always funny when a GREY (on CB, or a non-tipper elsewhere too) threatens to UNFOLLOW the model if she does not answer them or something.
For example just now, a guy cam in (a grey guy, of course)came in and already he was annoying, by his first message being "mmmmmmmmmmmm" and then he was doing the usual compliments, followed by demands and then questions. The model was busy dancing and strip teasing so could not answer anyway, so he kept putting stuff like "heeeeeeyyy???" to get her to try respond.

He then threatened to unfollow her lol.. Her mod then went ahead and said "oh no, you and those tips you gave her will be missed" (this grey was a regular, I have seen him in plenty of rooms. SO yeah. Those guys are stupid and funny.

Not sure what world guys think saying "mmmmmm" is a compliment (except for when moaning with pleasure for orgasm with your partner, or when eating amazing food). Going up to some woman in a bar and saying "mmmmm" is extremely creepy as hell.

Do any of you ladies enjoy when a random guy does it? I hope not, and doubt it.

In one of my first two shows someone (grey as you can probably guess) kept saying "open your boobs baby". Sure let me just grab a scalpel LOL

This one is just more funny than WTF: in a more recent show, I was talking about twitter in my room and I mentioned about having my tweets private because of a snake ex-moderator/friend who could have outed me. Then this one annoying grey said, "there are other snakes that can excite you bb".

Coming in my room asking if you could be a moderator, and then after I politely decline ya post this for other guys in the room (when your ass isn't tipping either)...

Attachments

• CB.jpg
    CB.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 59
jason2933: i am doing a survey of 2000 women and their clitoris. Would you like to show me yours pls?

shockingly, she did not show him

Hahaha as far as originality goes, I give that a B+ though. I have not heard one like that before

disgusting.png
My reply was "You're seriously asking this while David Bowie's 'Fashion' is playing? No, not a fashion statement, just a personal choice"

Considering I don't leave the house other than going grocery shopping and physical therapy, and when I do I cover up to avoid comments from the people in my building, even in the summer, no. It's not a fashion choice. At this point it's a career choice, and it's working for me. ROFL!

View attachment 80019
My reply was "You're seriously asking this while David Bowie's 'Fashion' is playing? No, not a fashion statement, just a personal choice"

Considering I don't leave the house other than going grocery shopping and physical therapy, and when I do I cover up to avoid comments from the people in my building, even in the summer, no. It's not a fashion choice. At this point it's a career choice, and it's working for me. ROFL!

I'm 85% sure this is an old feminization reg. Is it a fashion choice for him to fantasize about women putting red lipstick on him? Hmmmmm

You're seriously asking this while David Bowie's 'Fashion' is playing?

How do the lyrics go? Something like, "We have unshaved legs and you're on 'ignore' now, BEEP BEEP!"

This is not a WTF but it doesn't fit in Annoying Things Models Do, either, so I am putting it here..

A guy tipped a whopping 177 tokens to a model in the space of a few hours, and then I think he asked her to make him a Moderator. She did.
Now literally every few minutes (no joke) he keeps making this same joke - which in my opinion wasn't funny the first time hearing (reading) it, but what do you think?:

HIS NAME: Tipping's not a city in China Guys!

Maybe you all do, but when he keeps saying it, it's honestly just annoying imo.

This is not a WTF but it doesn't fit in Annoying Things Models Do, either, so I am putting it here..

A guy tipped a whopping 177 tokens to a model in the space of a few hours, and then I think he asked her to make him a Moderator. She did.
Now literally every few minutes (no joke) he keeps making this same joke - which in my opinion wasn't funny the first time hearing (reading) it, but what do you think?:

I thought there was a setting in CB that a model could setup where after a certain amount, people become moderators. Not sure if this is a bot, or what. But, seem to recall seeing this in one of the rooms I was in a couple years back.

But, yes, it isn't funny.

Absolutely an unfunny joke, especially coming from someone who tipped a small amount once and is now bossing everyone else around. If I'm watching a model and want people to tip her, I don't boss them around - I lead by example. I like to play a little game with myself where I keep a tip visible on the screen at all times, so every time one rolls off the top of the chat, I tip again.

I will never understand why tipping members think bossing other members around this way is a good idea. It's obnoxious, may cause those members to be annoyed enough to leave, and eventually Bossy Dude is gonna come across a member who'll tell him to shut the fuck up. Lol. I usually tell bossy guys like this "Please don't tell other members what to do with their tokens. They don't like hearing that from you." Especially when there's already a room topic up reminding people that all tips are appreciated.

Last edited:
Absolutely an unfunny joke, especially coming from someone who tipped a small amount once and is now bossing everyone else around. If I'm watching a model and want people to tip her, I don't boss them around - I lead by example. I like to play a little game with myself where I keep a tip visible on the screen at all times, so every time one rolls off the top of the chat, I tip again.

Depending on the model, I'll do tip number games. One model in particular doesn't like certain numbers, and I'll manipulate the topic count with tips so it either lands on that number, or will tip the amount she doesn't like. While it usually elicits a middle finger to me, it does get others to tip, even if it's just one token, so the number changes.

Other times, I'll tip so the count becomes numbers I like, or will setup a tip number for someone else to complete. Or, will tip down to one token left on the countdown.

All kind of varies on the model, her mood, and th emood i'm in.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
So maybe I'm weird, but it always bothers me when guys in my chat comment things like "I wonder if you can handle my [ethnicity] + [likely highly exaggerated x-inches]."

I totally expect the dick talk. But the ethnicity self-fetishism is fucking weird. Why do men assume they can drive me wild with implied racial sexual stereotypes?

I hate it so much.

So maybe I'm weird, but it always bothers me when guys in my chat comment things like "I wonder if you can handle my [ethnicity] + [likely highly exaggerated x-inches]."

I totally expect the dick talk. But the ethnicity self-fetishism is fucking weird. Why do men assume they can drive me wild with implied racial sexual stereotypes?

I hate it so much.
Strange but same here ;) ... if he is not grey i tell him i want it and if he is grey i ..... ignore:)

I hate it so much.

The real kicker is that most of the ones going on about "their" BBC.... Are white. They have an unhealthy level of fetishizing black men as being nothing but a huge schlong, and will spend all day and night talking about huge black dicks. Talk about an inadequacy complex.