AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This member has spent a few thousand tokens on me in a couple private shows some weeks ago, but recently has made a habit of just telling me when he is next available for a show, which in reality so far has always been the 12th of never....

Today I had enough of his freeloading and this is how that went down;

Member: Hi...it is your inhouse horticulturist here...should be back Wedneday night by which time my seed sack will be very very full... any idea of a suitable receptacle to deposit seeds?!

Model: Hi, how are you?

Member: Ok thanks and you?

Model: Im well thank you.

Member: You didnt reply to my gardener message!

Model: Such filth should come with a tip!

Member: From me? Are you serious?

Now, I will admit i didnt have a brilliant quickwitted answer for him and chose to just keep smiling and ignore him. I am sure the right response will hit me in about 7hours from now xD

This member has spent a few thousand tokens on me in a couple private shows some weeks ago, but recently has made a habit of just telling me when he is next available for a show, which in reality so far has always been the 12th of never....

Member: Hi...it is your inhouse horticulturist here...should be back Wedneday night by which time my seed sack will be very very full... any idea of a suitable receptacle to deposit seeds?!

Now, I will admit i didnt have a brilliant quickwitted answer for him and chose to just keep smiling and ignore him. I am sure the right response will hit me in about 7hours from now xD
I'd say 'go prune your seedlings', or 're-pot yourself in another garden'

"how many tks for kissing and open mouth close to cam so I can cum inside?"

"Well before I let it out would you two like me to save it for you ? ;) I would love to share it with you two alottt"

'It' being a cumshot of course

1680790646453.png1680790664806.png

I'm not even in the contest this week and this slimy MF wants to vote $100 for all my videos (which is never an option even when I do enter contests). The cheek of a a member ranked #17,000th top member on the site to think that I'd be desperate enough for a nice review that I'd cut my already heavily discounted bundle deal in half. Raging, these guys wind me up so much more than the "show tits bb" crowd.

This was yesterday night on Stripchat.
The model is Ukrainian and she has it clearly shown in her profile, after asking I guess he must have seen, or he saw before he asked.

User:
Are you Ukrainian?

User:
Slava (Glory) Russia

Muted. Obviously.
Why must guys be like this, I just don't get it, what assholes.
The same model has a fake age of 29 in her profile (she is over 40), a gold user comes in:

Gold User:
Hey sexy

Gold User:
hahaha no way you're 23 lol

As her knight I replied by telling him 1) nowhere does it say 23, and 2) come back when he learns manners (and I proceeded to mute)

View attachment 95934View attachment 95935

I'm not even in the contest this week and this slimy MF wants to vote $100 for all my videos (which is never an option even when I do enter contests). The cheek of a a member ranked #17,000th top member on the site to think that I'd be desperate enough for a nice review that I'd cut my already heavily discounted bundle deal in half. Raging, these guys wind me up so much more than the "show tits bb" crowd.
The fact that he says "All girls have great offers hope you can do it" and the fact that he thinks votes are worth a discount really shows how much of a negative impact MV contests have on the overall site imo. MV have now basically trained customers to expect heavy discounts and free content in exchange for votes by running contests so often.

The fact that he says "All girls have great offers hope you can do it" and the fact that he thinks votes are worth a discount really shows how much of a negative impact MV contests have on the overall site imo. MV have now basically trained customers to expect heavy discounts and free content in exchange for votes by running contests so often.
reading things like this makes me think that all those contests somehow on all platforms are more destructive than helpful

reading things like this makes me think that all those contests somehow on all platforms are more destructive than helpful
Chaturbate's contests are not like this. The contests are for best video on a topic or best costume on a holiday or keeping the number 1 spot for an hour earns additional tokens.

That's the fucking creepiest sentence I've ever read. Anywhere.

"Hello miss ! I'm a good moderator and coach, I can help you to do great job, check the proofs of famous models coached by me, I have 32 models from page one of chaturbate and I can ask my famous models to promote your room, if 10 of my models promote your room you will grow up in page one in less then 30 days"

denzel washington cringe GIF

I don’t know much about MV, but this looks like a member that is keenly aware of platform rankings, contests and other models’ pricing, for the purpose of trying to hold it against models for pricing leverage.

Seems gross. “Let me list all the ways I think you might be desperate for my business, and then ask for a steep discount.”

Reactions: Sashacurves

Why are there so many entitled freeloaders? And also, CRINGE!

Reactions: rockin_rod
I know, how manipulative is that! Basically: "if you dont do this for me I'll go with another girl". And 100% agree, I've stopped participating in contests because I actually make more when I don't do them
I don’t know much about MV, but this looks like a member that is keenly aware of platform rankings, contests and other models’ pricing, for the purpose of trying to hold it against models for pricing leverage.

Seems gross. “Let me list all the ways I think you might be desperate for my business, and then ask for a steep discount.”
Yep, exactly this. I do well on MV so I'm not desperate for his money, he can stick it.

I never understood MV contests? You basically give discounts in exchange for votes, right? But then that doesn't mean that someone votes because they like you, only because they want the discount. The paid vote system doesn't make any sense to me, I can't wrap my head around it.

It ends up being a desperate and clumsy sales contest and if that's the case you could just award the top selling models on the site instead of motivating models to keep making offers, bargains and discounts

I never understood MV contests? You basically give discounts in exchange for votes, right? But then that doesn't mean that someone votes because they like you, only because they want the discount. The paid vote system doesn't make any sense to me, I can't wrap my head around it.
When I first started my page, I found that joining them gave me a bit of a boost. Or maybe that's just coincidence and the boost was going to happen anyway. But I reasoned that it was a good way of new customers "discovering" my page. In the contests, I found I could be ranked 100th or higher with just a couple of paid votes. Which then gave me much more visibility to members scrolling through the ranks than my actual MV girl rank did at the time. But I agree, its a tragedy of the commons because if all the creators agreed not to participate, we'd all probably be better off!
It ends up being a desperate and clumsy sales contest and if that's the case you could just award the top selling models on the site instead of motivating models to keep making offers, bargains and discounts
Yes! I really like how they do the end of year awards with different categories, feels like it makes it much more fair. Wish they would do more things like that instead.

Reactions: darcyduke
When I first started my page, I found that joining them gave me a bit of a boost. Or maybe that's just coincidence and the boost was going to happen anyway. But I reasoned that it was a good way of new customers "discovering" my page. In the contests, I found I could be ranked 100th or higher with just a couple of paid votes. Which then gave me much more visibility to members scrolling through the ranks than my actual MV girl rank did at the time. But I agree, its a tragedy of the commons because if all the creators agreed not to participate, we'd all probably be better off!
Thanks for the info, I haven't thought of that! Maybe I should give it a try after all...

With his fingers, because we all know he has a micro penis. Only small dicked losers would come out with something like this...
Yeah..... I was tempted to reply that he deserved to be stabbed in the balls with a rusty knife every night, but know better that to write stuff like that and get myself banned

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

That’s what they used to do, award the top sellers every month. There was a ton of different categories, so there was more winning spots and overall it was a lot more fair. The smaller categories were much easier to rank in, as well.

But, supposedly more people wanted more contests and for them to abolish the top earners rewards. So, now we have more contests with higher rewards than before, but that goes to a much smaller pool of people than the top monthly earners contests.

Thanks for the info, I haven't thought of that! Maybe I should give it a try after all...

I’ve never entered a contest on my own, but I will say that uploading to different categories every single day for awhile is what made my rank (and sales) shoot way up when I first got serious with MV.