AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
andrryl
I know husbend jealous and mature women like suck two digs
andrryl
And I'm young ask married women tits for us two two suck with frend

Model

@andrryl
go to them:)

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ich Bin and Ozzie_
Member: Hi is it possible to get you know you outside of this website ?i really like you!

Me: Hi,yes you can buy my Snapchat for 999 tokens and we can chat. I also do story’s and send pics if you like that.

Member: Yeah no that’s to expensive , i more thought about getting to know you and maybe invite you to go out and have dinner together?

My thoughts: *Sooo…buying my Snapchat is too expensive for you,but you want to invite me to have dinner. Guess we go to McDonald’s together and i have to pay for my cheeseburger and cola for myself :D*

What i wrote to him: Yeah lol i don’t chat endlessly for free and I don’t do dates. I also don’t like cheapskates. This is my job and if you have more respect for me and my time,i can unblock you for 500 tokens. Bye!

*Block*

Member: Hi is it possible to get you know you outside of this website ?i really like you!

Me: Hi,yes you can buy my Snapchat for 999 tokens and we can chat. I also do story’s and send pics if you like that.

Member: Yeah no that’s to expensive , i more thought about getting to know you and maybe invite you to go out and have dinner together?

My thoughts: *Sooo…buying my Snapchat is too expensive for you,but you want to invite me to have dinner. Guess we go to McDonald’s together and i have to pay for my cheeseburger and cola for myself :D*

What i wrote to him: Yeah lol i don’t chat endlessly for free and I don’t do dates. I also don’t like cheapskates. This is my job and if you have more respect for me and my time,i can unblock you for 500 tokens. Bye!

*Block*
How common is this type of interaction?

Daily occurence for me. "You're so nice, talk to you for hours and hours." No tips because I don't do any nude stuff for free and CB advertises free chat. (Thanks for that, she says with heavy, bitter sarcasm.)

User- Hey BB let Daddy see them thighs.
Another User- see the tip menu in the bio dude.
User- BB Daddy needs to see them thighs.
Another User- DUDE IT IS 75 TOKENS FOR LEGS/THIGHS.
User- Daddy is stroking his 14 inch cock for you. Let Daddy see them thighs.
*I just banned the guy*

Sure, I bet, 14 inches. LOL.

*I just banned the guy*

Poor Daddy. He never did "..... see them thighs." LOL

*I just banned the guy*

This guy is behind times, all of us guys on the internet in 2023 have a minimum of 20 inches now :rofl: :rofl:

Not the worst I've seen, and the guy was polite enough initially but I was in a room last night where the model was in heartbreaking floods of tears and the guy tipped for "10 minutes topless". She was in tears before he tipped and he then got a bit narky when she still hadn't done it because she was trying to compose herself. I mean, I know there is an expectation that if you tip for something then the model does it however there's times where you can be horny guy and then there's times where you need to show a bit of compassion. A difficult watch.

Reactions: Highlander884
Oh man. If I enter a new ladies room I often leave a tipnote telling them not to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing, that it isn't worth doing if it makes her feel bad.

With the guy, he should have just said don't it, ask for a refund or get her to do something else or 2 on the tip menu within the price range.
Or be considerate and just leave it.

If its clear she's not trying to scam and trying to get free tokens then show sympathy.
Fucking asshole!

Reactions: rockin_rod
Oh man. If I enter a new ladies room I often leave a tipnote telling them not to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing, that it isn't worth doing if it makes her feel bad.

With the guy, he should have just said don't it, ask for a refund or get her to do something else or 2 on the tip menu within the price range.

If its clear she's not trying to scam and trying to get free tokens then show sympathy.
Fucking asshole!
Mate, it was a dickhead move on his part. She was terribly distressed. I knew the backstory and it wasn't at all a nice tale. Myself and another member there both knew what had happened and both just immediately deposited our budget for that week into her token balance because it was so bad that you wouldn't even want to consider asking her to do something sexual for it. Meanwhile this guy was getting uppity about a couple of dollars when the model was clearly devastated. I honestly wanted to say something to him but that's not my job, you know.

Fucking asshole!
I'm finding that at the moment there are more and more abusive and inconsiderate guys kicking about cam sites. It's bad enough to witness it in the limited time I spend in rooms - and it's not even directed at me. I can't imagine what it's like to be on the receiving end for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Reactions: Highlander884

Fucking asshole!

IMO asking for a refund in that situation would be a dick move, and probably make her feel worse. Either wait for her to calm herself enough to be able to do the 10 minutes topless…or ask if she has videos she could send you instead when she’s ready to. But (before asking that) it wouldn’t hurt to at least pretend to give a shit that she’s in tears. A “Aw, I hope everything is okay” would be nice…before the member starts asking a crying model to show her tits or send him videos.

Besides, that’s kind of dumb for a member to be tipping for 10 minutes topless while a model is currently in “heartbreaking floods of tears.” :facepalm: Dude could’ve at least waited ‘til she was calm again to ask…or went to a different chat room.

IMO asking for a refund in that situation would be a dick move, and probably make her feel worse. Either wait for her to calm herself enough to be able to do the 10 minutes topless…or ask if she has videos she could send you instead when she’s ready to. But (before asking that) it wouldn’t hurt to at least pretend to give a shit that she’s in tears. A “Aw, I hope everything is okay” would be nice…before the member starts asking a crying model to show her tits or send him videos.

Besides, that’s kind of dumb for a member to be tipping for 10 minutes topless while a model is currently in “heartbreaking floods of tears.” :facepalm: Dude could’ve at least waited ‘til she was calm again to ask…or went to a different chat room.
Damn right. A dick move in all ways.