AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
skiphop90 said:
08:18:24 PM schlmoe: I'm creating a text to sarcasm conversion chart for everybody
08:19:10 PM schlmoe: it would cause an uproar, like the token chart
08:19:11 PM schlmoe: lol
08:19:46 PM schlmoe: it was that one dude, and the model that took up for the rude dude

08:21:18 PM skiphop90: Rude dude checking in.

;)
Haaaaaaa hahahahahahahaaha
Hey rude dude! Just like when u where checking in on my room and talking about wanting to watch the Lion King. :mrgreen:

Poker_Babe said:
skiphop90 said:
08:18:24 PM schlmoe: I'm creating a text to sarcasm conversion chart for everybody
08:19:10 PM schlmoe: it would cause an uproar, like the token chart
08:19:11 PM schlmoe: lol
08:19:46 PM schlmoe: it was that one dude, and the model that took up for the rude dude

08:21:18 PM skiphop90: Rude dude checking in.

;)
Haaaaaaa hahahahahahahaaha
Hey rude dude! Just like when u where checking in on my room and talking about wanting to watch the Lion King. :mrgreen:

Never did find out which of those girls was Scar. :think:

KarmelKiss said:
does the side order of anal come with specail atm sauce?
First in pm, then after I hadn't responded, and he clearly couldn't think for the life of him why, he felt the need to repeat in public chat. :woops:
LOL well if you didn't laugh at his fantastic, and rather sensual joke - he obviously assumed you must not have seen it! :roll:

Jupiter551 said:
KarmelKiss said:
does the side order of anal come with specail atm sauce?
First in pm, then after I hadn't responded, and he clearly couldn't think for the life of him why, he felt the need to repeat in public chat. :woops:
LOL well if you didn't laugh at his fantastic, and rather sensual joke - he obviously assumed you must not have seen it! :roll:
Ye gads, I just read that back and the 'special atm sauce' is pure making me boak man!

JoleneJolene said:
Just Me said:
Jupiter551 said:
This guy's "schtick" seems to be pasting this, word for word, on every new girl's profile he can find. Maybe his fetish is deflowering comment walls.
Posted by cecil5150: January 15, 2012
welcome to mfc. i just popped ur comment cherry

5150 is a code for crazy is it not? :lol: I suppose this is the same mentality of those that post "first" as their only comment on message boards and comment sections.

If it is code for crazy than his name is actually pretty clever!
You never know, maybe he is a Van Halen fan.

Attachments

• VanHalen_5150_fcover.jpg
    VanHalen_5150_fcover.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 216
Mitchie Lynn said:
mrthc: I love trolling models, I have no intention of tipping them, ever. I only make there emotions fly on a rollercoaster of hope.

Classy :snooty:

He should spend less time trolling and more time learning the difference between "there" and "their." :woops:

And I'm not sure why some trolls are dumb enough to admit that they're trolls. Does being banned from models' rooms make their widdle dicks hard or something? And then some of them head over to the model's profile wall to post retarded comments like "Thanks for banning me!" That's why when you ban people, you've gotta make sure that you quickly click 'ban user', 'ignore user', and 'block from wall posts'...otherwise their snaggle-toothed looking asses will post something like "U ugle azz bitch...u aint all dat anyway hoe." :lol:

Education.....go get'chu sum, fool! :mrgreen:

:this mfc problem lasted a while but was then fixed.....but only 7 days later it's faulty again
: i think it is just european and UK servers....so they are not as bothered...
: i mean...it's insanely complex ....a web site like this...
: to serve to the entire world...226 countries....(and as it's free)....well
:
: this website is actually amazing
: something like YOUTUBE is a walk in the park compaired to MFC
: yet youtube has 100's of millions of dollars...and even youtube fails...
: ye
: see..its been fine now....last 5 mins
: it's somekind of bottle neck on bandwidth...they aer experiencing...dues to testing HD features
: it's about bandwidth see
: to deliver THOUSANDS of live video streams costs a lot of money to Mfc
: but going to HD cameras costs even more...
: i know they are not Happy about it....
: HD has been around 8 years...MFC has messed with it for about 2....but they are just NOT sold on the HD idea
: oh it's dodgy again
: it's very very interesting
: youtube for example....have SKY RISES filled with computers
: these computers Analyse all the videos...and because the video isn't LIVE...the computers can study and narrow it don't to a microscopic file size
: you can't do that with LIVE video...
: LIVE Is always changing....so bandwidth is always needed.....means BIG file sizes ALWAYS.....costs $$$$
: yeah..it's kind of how it rolls...
: i am lucky having unlimited broadband....otherswise i could not use MFC much
: many people are only allowed say 10 gigabytes of data per month
: won't last long on MFC....
: ahh nice
: nice
: this has got me thinking
: nice breasts
: jeeps
: happy endings make you tires
: tired
: i had like 4 today
: i am ready to go again..though
: tits
: ye
: lots of girls have a complex about their tits
: it's a tragedy
: real common
: i can understand it
: beacuse BREASTS are visible to males all the time behind clothes
: unlike a guy maybe having a "small cock" complex....it's not nearly as bad
: cocks are not visible normally
: infact it's even worse...because males indeed work sexually in the visual domain....
: so "no tits or small" really means that.....to a guy looking...
: aww....a tip
: "let me put my love into you babe".....hmmm
: you know why this band are so successful
: they use SPACE and SILENCE in the music
: really it's the melodic strengh of the songs
: this section is a perfect example
: anyhow...MFC has gone steady again...
: keep your tits out
: her breasts?
: you like a girl?
: yours area 34?
: are
: ye...mfc is SO possitive
: people really enjoy the liberating feeling
: super super idea
: ha ha
: oh ye...sexual play TIRES you
: sounds great...
: ye....if you just continue the sexual curve...i fink the tiredness is easier to handle
: nice
: oh hell...mfc dodgy again...
: and i notice it's EXACTLY on the hour
: that means it's a CHRON JOB error....
: a program running and screwing up things...
: anyhow i am off....i hope MFC holds out for you.... :heaert

:think:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Mitchie Lynn said:
mrthc: I love trolling models, I have no intention of tipping them, ever. I only make there emotions fly on a rollercoaster of hope.

Classy :snooty:

He should spend less time trolling and more time learning the difference between "there" and "their." :woops:

And I'm not sure why some trolls are dumb enough to admit that they're trolls. Does being banned from models' rooms make their widdle dicks hard or something? And then some of them head over to the model's profile wall to post retarded comments like "Thanks for banning me!" That's why when you ban people, you've gotta make sure that you quickly click 'ban user', 'ignore user', and 'block from wall posts'...otherwise their snaggle-toothed looking asses will post something like "U ugle azz bitch...u aint all dat anyway hoe." :lol:

Education.....go get'chu sum, fool! :mrgreen:

It's an empowerment thing; they've got an overdeveloped superiority complex. They feel empowered when making you feel bad, because it's likely that in real life, they feel that miserable all the time due to lacking a social status (consequently, lacking a voice in society).

The only way to win is to deprive them of the thing they want; attention. If they're deprived of that, they cannot cope. It's the only way to win.

@Fluffy. Holy jeebus I'm so sorry. The only thing that is more of a mood kill then MFC being dodgy is people who wont STFU about it even though we all know and obviously can't do anything!

CammiStar said:
This person sounds like they are manic or on speed/coke.

Oh my! I just assumed this was the entire public chat... is this one person?

KarmelKiss said:
JoleneJolene said:
CammiStar said:

Yep that was a pm! I noticed that it grown so beeg at the end of the night. :shock:

Oh jeebus!

I enjoyed reading that guys compairisons between youtube & mfc. It's very random but also kind of accurate.

KarmelKiss said:
JoleneJolene said:
CammiStar said:

Yep that was a pm! I noticed that it grown so beeg at the end of the night. :shock:

Oh my god HAHAHA! How do people hold conversations with themselves like this? He even manages to kind of set up questions and then answer them himself.

The irony
you know why this band are so successful
: they use SPACE and SILENCE in the music

CammiStar said:
inspecturass: id like to put my seed into your dirt

Oh god, i saw this dillweed posting this exact quote in yet another room last night. I guess he has found it to be a winning line.

Noted today in SparkleLuLu's room during a coffee shop show:

ooo_000: hop up on a table and take a dump, bb

I mean...does there actually exist a universe in which he thought this might happen??

StanislavJ said:
Noted today in SparkleLuLu's room during a coffee shop show:

ooo_000: hop up on a table and take a dump, bb

I mean...does there actually exist a universe in which he thought this might happen??

Yes, there are rooms on MFC where a girl might do this, but she would require 20 tokens first.

fucking tweetard...
y47N2.jpg
JXOCW.jpg

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Jessi said:
OMFUG there are SOOO many guys like this on twitter! Why do they keep doing it after the first five girls ignore, block or shoot them down? I dont get it...

I blame it on childhood propaganda that teaches children they can do anything as long as they never give up.

RUqeR.jpg

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
it's the shotgun mentality. Continue with an outrageous line to hundreds of people, and eventually you find a willing victim. i knew a guy offline, years ago who did this--I refused to hang out with him in the public; just too embarrassing. He ended up fathering five kids by five women (only one of which was his wife--the mother of his first child) and hiding in Arizona to avoid child support.