AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Funny!
Reactions: GothHostess
If there was an active 'Annoying Things Members Do' thread, this would go there...

Members having screen names that you're not sure how to pronounce. What the hell were they thinking with some of these screen names? Do they just enjoy making things difficult? Lol. I'm sitting there going "Hi...um...is it pronounced ____ or ____?" I would've rather you'd just given yourself something simple like 'Tom12345' or something goofy like 'ILikeBigButts'. Lmao.
Yeah! I to find it annoying. Usualy I pronounce first two letters followed by "....Can't pronounce your name! Hi! How are you?" I don't really think they appreciate my effort. They never say something back, and go out they're getting noticed.

Probably you can report him for that.

I'm sorry for this . in SC there are too many jerks like this regardless the grey & premium level . You should report him to the support ..

Happy earning to you ...
Honestly y'all this is hardly the worst I have gotten on any site. It was just the first I took a pic of lol. If I reported all of these losers to support I would not have time to do my job and the SC support process is annoying. I did check my banned users with the intent to report him and he wasn't there so maybe they deleted his account. I have developed a thick skin and quickly ban, block, delete and move on. I actually thought this one was hilarious and made me laugh at how stupid it was. I guess I am jaded since I didn't initially deem it worthy of a report.

Have many models had members in their room with a member name derived from your model name?

In friend's room now and grey pops up with same name with added numbers as the model's old name.
As an example:
Model's new name is Lemon_Cake
Model's old name was Cheese_Cake
The grey is Cheese_Cake1234

Can't recall seeing this before. Maybe one example where name was in there, but not as blatant as this. Smells like a stalker, but they are sitting there. No hello or anything. lol

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Have many models had members in their room with a member name derived from your model name?
Yes, I have quite a few, it's really common. I think it's because I do Domme work, and it's part of the fetish to them.
For all, I know or care they might change it as soon as they go to another model's room. In fact I would hope that they would do that, I don't want them potentially making waves for me, or being rude w other models.

Personally, I take it as a compliment, or an effort to impress me and get my attention, or part of the whole sub thing.

ETA; Sometimes I think some do it because I repeatedly fuck up or mispronounce their original screen names, especially on busy nights. I think they think I am doing it on purpose, so they do that to "make me happy". I don't do it on purpose though, when my room is busy I get more stressed, things move faster on my screen, and I literally can't see the type that well.

For what I posted this member haven't a name & he doesn't telling a name used by the model or the same name .
Personally, I take it as a compliment, or an effort to impress me and get my attention, or part of the whole sub thing.
Some grey members too want to make compliment or try to be funny too :)

Yeah, once or twice.

There's a member who still references me in his screen name (and has "I LOVE YUMMY BROWN FOX" as his profile headline), yet he hasn't been in my room for quite a while. Back in January whenever he'd buy a vid from MFC Share he'd put "I LOVE YUMMY BROWN FOX" in the notes. I just checked, and the last tip I got from him was January 15th. According to his profile, he's been active within the past 7 days. He's probably logged onto MFC every day (like before), but I have no idea since I recently decided to just remove him from my friends list. No point in keeping someone on there if they don't visit anymore. Might as well just change his screen name back to what it was before...or change it so that it references whoever his NEW favorite model is. Lol.

More idiot greys coming in hot, writing a bunch of crap while the model ignores them.

Grey User: Hi
Grey User: Can I fuk u
Grey User: Now
Grey User: Can I bang u now Iā€™m ready
Grey User: Do u like black dick?
Grey User: Iā€™m ready
Grey User: Wil I fit in you ? Open up for me xx

Grey User: American teacher looking for serious pm me?
Grey User: Wow
Grey User: Pm me? Move to America?
Grey User: Beautiful body and face
Grey User: How tall?
Grey User: Im 6ft
Grey User Pm me? For visa?
Grey User: I love you
Grey User: Have a great day! Be blessed
Grey User: If you ever want serious pm me

one that is really getting to me this week is ā€œ where do you liveā€ I have a fake U.K. location on my profile and they still wanna know more. Iā€™m now telling them I live on the moon and closing then conversation at that once itā€™s asked.
One asked so many bloody questions in the space of 3 miniutes I had to ban him itā€™s a wonder he didnā€™t ask for my blood type. Iā€™m here to have fun get naked and have a laugh not give out personal information šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚ hahaha
Iā€™m also weary of the ā€œwhere do you liveā€ question ... I love your response! Iā€™m considering ignoring the question altogether. I found often times after I say a town near where I live they immediately leave the chat anyway ...

There is no point to answering the question : I have found that them knowing the answer doesnā€™t bring me any more money so I think I am gonna try to say ... maybe I will tell you if you tip me enough šŸ˜‚ and then maybe after a few tips ā€œthe moonā€ etc