AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've never got used to guys referring to girls as "mate"

Dude is an American thing I suppose, and I only notice it on TV/films., almost exclusively in a humorous setting.

I thin your example is from a different culture altogether, someone taking a break from making scam calls :cool:

Am I the only one that thinks calling a woman "dude" is just weird and wrong?
For me, "dude" is definitely what you call a guy, not a woman. Even then, I personally don't like to say it.

7:56 PM akhil4535363554
hey dude

U want cock in ur fuck

In hole
Saying 'dude' is more of a West Coast US thing. Usually, guys address each other like that, and girls can address each other as "dude". People adopt these things to sound cool, and that was probably someone adopting it, from outside the area. It's uncommon for a dude to address a chick as "dude" here. More common for chicks to address each other as "dude". Idk how to explain it, it's used in kind of a different way than "guv
or "mate" or "son" or "hey, man". Pretty sure it originated in CA. But yeah, it's odd for a dude to address a chick that way, even in places where it is a commonly used term :)

I like it as a term. But unless you're from the general area... it's nuances are widely misunderstood :)

ETA; BF just informed me it's a slang term that originated as a way to say "white guy". Hmmm I didn't know that. It sounds nicer than 'cracker", I guess 🤷‍♀️
Lol... just looked up 'dude ranch" on urban dictionary. That was interesting ...

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
pussy2.jpg

Yeah, I know this is a fetish and all, but nah, I'll pass. I'm not doing this and putting myself in a potentially dangerous situation with men I don't know (And I live in kind of a bad area), and catching a charge for public nudity. Lol.

Can't y'all just go back to paying me to yell at you, and demand you "Sniff my panties!" and "Eat this soap, bitch!"

I've never got used to guys referring to girls as "mate"

Dude is an American thing I suppose, and I only notice it on TV/films., almost exclusively in a humorous setting.

I thin your example is from a different culture altogether, someone taking a break from making scam calls :cool:

I'm a furry (amongst my other sins) so when people refer to another person as a mate I normally think that they are referring to their romantic partner.

View attachment 89424

Yeah, I know this is a fetish and all, but nah, I'll pass. I'm not doing this and putting myself in a potentially dangerous situation with men I don't know (And I live in kind of a bad area), and catching a charge for public nudity. Lol.

Can't y'all just go back to paying me to yell at you, and demand you "Sniff my panties!" and "Eat this soap, bitch!"

Also there is the problem of involving someone without their consent in a sexual act.

I was just in a room on Camsoda, and the model took a private. I went out for a walk with the dog, and when I came back, the model's moderator had counted up all the individual tips that the viewer had made during the private, and had written the total in chat. Camsoda shows tips made in private in the public chat window, so it's not like it was secret. But it just felt disrespectful to sum everything up and then write the total for all to see - especially as the viewer was still in the room. And it was a very substantial number. Even the model seemed embarrassed.
Definitely made me and a few others go WTF?

I was just in a room on Camsoda, and the model took a private. I went out for a walk with the dog, and when I came back, the model's moderator had counted up all the individual tips that the viewer had made during the private, and had written the total in chat. Camsoda shows tips made in private in the public chat window, so it's not like it was secret. But it just felt disrespectful to sum everything up and then write the total for all to see - especially as the viewer was still in the room. And it was a very substantial number. Even the model seemed embarrassed.

Why did he do it though? Did he give any other context for doing it or he just counted it and posted the number? I don't get why he or anyone needs to do that.

Edit:
Wait, so if a member takes a model private and tips her also in the private show, it shows in the regular chat for everyone to see? It doesn't "hide" it as it does on CB and other sites? If so this is very stupid.

Reactions: MarieElise
This was some drama with a Knight on Stripchat. I have seen this same guy with another model before and he is the exact same (but she removed him as a knight and told him to go away).

So, I have been visiting this model for only a few days but she is fun, sexy, etc and we get on very well. I joined her fan club (it supports the model directly and I could only afford that at the time, so it was meant as a goodwill gesture that I like her).
I, the model and another member were all having some laughs and comments in the public chat, the model was in on it all and typing in the chat to us continuing the jokes etc.
This knight comes in, clearly a very jealous guy (I already know from previously seeing him with another model). He starts telling me and the other guy to shut up and tip if we want to talk and joke.
I actually replied and said we're all having fun and jokes, even the model, obviously he chimed in yet again saying the same thing basically - telling me to shut up.

Anyway, this killed the mood, the other guy left, and I just spoke to her in PM instead of chat.
Then, throughout the whole night he would come and constantly start saying in chat "hi my love" and how much he loves her and all this other crap, literally filling the chat with it all. She cams on multiple sites, and she gets tips with the lovense on other sites (one being CB) and he would constantly be like "oh this is for me?". Not sure if he thought she was making sex faces and enjoyment for him, or if he knew she was being tipped on other sites... And then he would be saying stuff like "oh love, play our song for me"... You guys can figure out i am guessing what this guy is like....

Anyway the night goes on, and then suddenly, the model PMs me saying "do you want to hear a joke" obviously I say "sure".. expecting an actual joke, but she said "The Knight messaged her in PM saying he is leaving and never coming back".. I guess he doesn't like other guys talking to her, making her laugh, tipping her etc.

(Oh and she has another knight, he doesn't speak in chat from what I have seen so far - but this other jealous knight is even jealous of this 2nd knight just for being a knight haha)

Some guys.. wow

Edit:
Oh and as an "ultimate user" he left the room and was viewing her for a few hours as invisible - or we both was laughing/assuming it was him.
I won't tell her that I saw him like this with another model as I don't want to start troubles or stirring the pot but I am sure she will soon quickly see he is too much

Why did he do it though? Did he give any other context for doing it or he just counted it and posted the number? I don't get why he or anyone needs to do that.

Edit:
Wait, so if a member takes a model private and tips her also in the private show, it shows in the regular chat for everyone to see? It doesn't "hide" it as it does on CB and other sites? If so this is very stupid.
Yes, on Camsoda, all tips made in a private appear in the public chat window. On CB, where I spend most of my time, you hear the tip sounds but that's all, so a private is much more discreet.

As for why he did it, who knows. But it is a similar situation to the Knight scenario you posted just above this. Lots of "I love you", hearts etc in public chat, to the point where some vewers ask if he is the model's bf. Guess he probably enjoys that. He puts sad smilies in the chat if she interacts with anyone else, including taking a private. So I think this latest behaviour of summing tips in a private is an escalation of jealousy. All I can see it doing is hurting the model's earnings, but that's a matter between her and her mod.

I won't tell her that I saw him like this with another model as I don't want to start troubles or stirring the pot
Do it, I dare you. She should know that. Who knows what manipulative bullshit he might be messaging her, even though he left. Or that he might try messaging her after a few days...

ETA; Plus when there's free content to be given out, guys who prevent (or care enough to try to prevent) future headaches, get it (the free content) first.

Reactions: Highlander884
Do it, I dare you. She should know that. Who knows what manipulative bullshit he might be messaging her, even though he left. Or that he might try messaging her after a few days...

ETA; Plus when there's free content to be given out, guys who prevent (or care enough to try to prevent) future headaches, get it (the free content) first.

I did tel her but it was after the fact. He came again and killed the mood once again, and she removed him as knight, he threw a paddy in PM, she banned him.
Here was the little from today.
Quick context for the first part of this message of me:
In our PM me and the model had a joke based on marriage, we were just chatting and she mentioned the fact I am the only guy who hasn't yet wanted to marry her. So I jokingly said that I expect her to propose to me, and I want the whole special treatment (doves, horses, flowers, chocolates, one knee etc).
She jokingly got down on one knee for fun and pretended... so then I commented this in public chat so it wasn't too random to others, so they could understand a bit more:

Also Note: I mentioned tips for PM/privately and Offline tips, although I have tipped her on another site (CB), but obviously didn't want to mention that.

1:55 PM Brett_M
hahahaha
11:55 PM Brett_M
Sorry the answer is no for now
where are the flowers or chocolates?

12:16 AM Andrew
@Brett_M this is not a free show keep your comments for private or tips

12:18 AM Andrew
@Brett_M don't keep being a freeloader

12:22 AM Andrew
@Brett_M you just sit there doing nothing no tips no private

12:23 AM Model_Name
I'm going home

12:23 AM Brett_M
@Andrew But that is where you are very wrong Andrew, you forget we can tip in PM and it's a private tip, so calm down

12:24 AM Brett_M
You don't know if I tip her in PM or when she is offline or anything, so calm down

@Model_Name Take care and have a great night

• Funny!
She jokingly got down on one knee for fun and pretended...

Oh shit let's hope none of the in love with cam models guys wander over to this thread lol.

1:55 PM Brett_M
hahahaha
Sorry the answer is no for now
where are the flowers or chocolates?

12:16 AM Andrew
@Brett_M this is not a free show keep your comments for private or tips

12:18 AM Andrew
@Brett_M don't keep being a freeloader

12:22 AM Andrew
@Brett_M you just sit there doing nothing no tips no private

12:23 AM Model_Name
I'm going home

12:23 AM Brett_M
@Andrew But that is where you are very wrong Andrew, you forget we can tip in PM and it's a private tip, so calm down

You don't know if I tip her in PM or when she is offline or anything, so calm down

@Model_Name Take care and have a great night

Andrew (see below 😆)

rabid matthew broderick GIF

Yeah, that's pretty tacky and ridiculous. Another annoying moderator strikes again!

Also there is the problem of involving someone without their consent in a sexual act.

Yup, it's inappropriate and illegal when anyone does it (Not just men). And violates IWantClips' terms of service (indecent exposure) anyway.

Guessing game: Is this user grey or a coloured name?

7:06 PM Hardi2020
I would like to thank you that I am also allowed to see such a stunningly pretty and charming young woman, I send you a rose from the bottom of my heart, they make my heart beat and with their beauty every person melts they have an effect on

Guessing game: Is this user grey or a coloured name?

7:06 PM Hardi2020
I would like to thank you that I am also allowed to see such a stunningly pretty and charming young woman, I send you a rose from the bottom of my heart, they make my heart beat and with their beauty every person melts they have an effect on

This guy copy and pasted this into another model's room too.
Why do guys think this is impressive to models?

• Funny!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
This guy copy and pasted this into another model's room too.
Why do guys think this is impressive to models?

Maybe that’s why this particular guy ended up as a gray member on cam sites. His game wasn’t working in the real world, and his general demeanor might make it tough to find work & afford tokens.

Yuck. This guy enters the room every single show and writes exactly the same comments, although he changes username every couple of days, probably due to being banned.
So I haven't blocked it out in the screenshot.
hdb.jpg

FYI: this model makes anyway between 50k and 100k tokens per day, yet:

6:54 AM shooter861949
good luck to you pretty lady....I am an Attorney and truly sorry you have to do this for a living

Yeah, I think she is sorry as well, earning this much money per day lol.

For the most part I do not get very many WTFs in my room. A lot of spam. Last night I had this gray come in:

I want to sucks the farts from you ass.
Your ass is so sweet I want to hear you fart.
Fart for me bb PLEASE!
That ass is so thick I need to hear you fart.

I finally just kicked the guy. I never even showed by ass the 5 minutes he was in my room.

Is it just me?

I find talking about a model in third person on her public chat is kind of abusive. I'm not a native English speaker so I might get this wrong but things like

- "She is so hot"
- "She is the best"
- "She blablabla"

... seems to me like people talking about a piece of furniture.

?

Is it just me?

I find talking about a model in third person on her public chat is kind of abusive. I'm not a native English speaker so I might get this wrong but things like

- "She is so hot"
- "She is the best"
- "She blablabla"

... seems to me like people talking about a piece of furniture.

?

It is one of those things that depends on context. If a member is talking to another member in chat then is acceptable IMHO. However I have seen a mod politely chastise a member (with the model's approval) for saying "She is the best". As they felt that saying "best" was being rude to other models on the site.

Reactions: Brit