AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"Hot candy"?
He desperately wants a blow job.

ETA; I mean you have to give him credit, he's setting up a really easy roleplay. #Easyshow. I'd way rather have a show w that guy than the dude who doesn't say a word, and stares frowning into the camera, with one eye twitching, no shoulders even moving in any kind of barely perceptible manner. Like talk about WTF. Is he looking for Waldo or what?

Last edited:
Yeah for sure that's very apparent. Judging by the fact Brett posted it, and it's in this thread.

But on the specific piece of the flowery language guys that go off like that, in the context of paid shows. Those flowery language romantic guys really aren't all that bad.
I have quite a few regulars who talk like that in long paid shows, and they are actually really fun guys. At first I was a bit put off by it, sure, but getting to know them, I realized it's not bad. In their individual cases of course. In paid roleplay blocks.

I mean sometimes it's fun to get a little bit fucking poetic and shit :rofl:
And they always make me picture something like this in my mind ... hehe.

So I mean if any of you have a side like that, I wouldn't want to discourage you from tapping into it in the right place, at the right time.

Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

Last edited:
Yeah for sure that's very apparent. Judging by the fact Brett posted it, and it's in this thread.

But on the specific piece of the flowery language guys that go off like that, in the context of paid shows. Those flowery language romantic guys really aren't all that bad.
I have quite a few regulars who talk like that in long paid shows, and they are actually really fun guys. At first I was a bit put off by it, sure, but getting to know them, I realized it's not bad. In their individual cases of course. In paid roleplay blocks.

I mean sometimes it's fun to get a little bit fucking poetic and shit :rofl:
And they always make me picture something like this in my mind ... hehe.

So I mean if any of you have a side like that, I wouldn't want to discourage you from tapping into it in the right place, at the right time.

Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon

The unfortunate thing is, it's always the greys who do this. They think if they can romance you with poems and stories, they are going to get everything free and make you fall in love with them haha

The unfortunate thing is, it's always the greys who do this. They think if they can romance you with poems and stories, they are going to get everything free and make you fall in love with them haha
Lol yeah ... totally not the time nor the place for that. I guess some men have a hard time keeping their "romantic natures" in check.
It must be difficult when the fires of unbridled passions flow through their very veins so. Life isn't easy for those untamed rugged types rotfl

Last edited:
Seemed like a scripted drama. This one time the grey user was the good guy.

[grey] how much for take off socks?
[1st purple] (self proclaimed mod since days) NO DEMANDING FOR GREY USERS
[2nd purple] (good tipper) easy bro, he didn't demand, he asked for the prize
[1st purple] fuck off, grays always let others pay for their fun
[2nd purple] ok, if you say so but you are not a mod.
[Model] WTF whats going on?
[1st purple] I'm getting harassed by this asshole
[2nd purple] you are the asshole here
[Model] STOP, you will apologize to each other
[grey] Sorry, but it was not meant as a demand, I'm new here, still don't know how this works.
[2nd purple] @ model he screamed at your guests
[Model] No screaming in my room! @ grey: No prob, you can buy tokens if you want, take of socks is only 10 tokens
[1st purple] @ model then ban me, good luck, I'm the best tipper here, I tipped you 1000 tokens the day before yesterday, remember? (leaves)
[Model] Wait, what?
[grey] turns [purple] after tipping 1001 token
[2nd purple] tips 2000 token

:)

I just hope the idiot pseudo mod just logged off and stayed in the room and saw that his "best tipper" title went up in flames.

[grey] Sorry, but it was not meant as a demand, I'm new here, still don't know how this works.
[Model] No screaming in my room! @ grey: No prob, you can buy tokens if you want, take of socks is only 10 tokens
[1st purple] @ model then ban me, good luck, I'm the best tipper here, I tipped you 1000 tokens the day before yesterday, remember? (leaves)
[Model] Wait, what?

I just hope the idiot pseudo mod just logged off and stayed in the room and saw that his "best tipper" title went up in flames.

This is why you should not dismiss all greys. Some genuinely are new.
When a grey just asks a question or 2, don't be rude and dismiss them. We are all new at some point.

When a grey just asks a question or 2, don't be rude and dismiss them. We are all new at some point.

Agreed. Also, the fact that the grey was specifically asking how much something cost was a good thing. In this case, he was apparently getting ready to purchase tokens. But even if he didn’t buy tokens, his question shows that he acknowledged that it wasn’t supposed to be a free show. Can’t be a bad thing for people in chat to remind the room of that.

In that regard, I like how on some sites (example, SC) it's possible to see when a user joined. Easy to spot when someone is new and finding their way, versus a serial room-sitter with little likelihood of ever buying tokens.

[Model] Wait, what?

I LOVE this twist to the story! Way to go, grey member (Now Purple) and Purple #2! 👍

In that regard, I like how on some sites (example, SC) it's possible to see when a user joined. Easy to spot when someone is new and finding their way, versus a serial room-sitter with little likelihood of ever buying tokens.
"New and finding their way" comes in many forms. Ran across this one yesterday. SC Level 85 means this user has tipped in excess of 625,000 tokens ... in 15 days! :oops:

lvl8515.png

"New and finding their way" comes in many forms. Ran across this one yesterday. SC Level 85 means this user has tipped in excess of 625,000 tokens ... in 15 days! :oops:

View attachment 90816
They probably found their way inside the first 5 minutes. Camsite version of a bloodhound :)
So even with bulk token-buying discount, that's still around US$40k in 2 weeks right?
That beats the new SC user I posted about maybe a month ago, that was at level 89 after 21 days.......

So even with bulk token-buying discount, that's still around US$40k in 2 weeks right?
Even more. I see my pricing in EUR, and the largest token package you can buy* is 62850 tokens at EUR 5000. You need to buy that at least 10 times to get to level 85, which translates to something like USD 56k. I'm not sure what the actual USD price is for this token package though.

*) You can't immediately buy this token package when you sign up, so it probably took him a couple of days to get it as an option. Which means he spent even more than my estimate. Wild.

View attachment 90816

Not sure where you got this number from of 625,000 tokens or more.

975,000 XP, so divide that by 5 (5 XP per 1 token) = 195,000 tokens
62,850 * 3 = 188,550 tokens = $15,000

So it's roundabout that ballpark.

Still though! Good for the lady/ladies he's spending on!
I imagine so, haha. I left the room after this user had tipped about 5500 tokens, but when checking this morning the room king had tipped 7500+ tokens, and he wasn't even "our" guy!
The room bio also has a screen dump of a single large tip from yet another user: 50,000 tokens.

The mind boggles.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Mel1
I imagine so, haha. I left the room after this user had tipped about 5500 tokens, but when checking this morning the room king had tipped 7500+ tokens, and he wasn't even "our" guy!
The room bio also has a screen dump of a single large tip from yet another user: 50,000 tokens.

The mind boggles.
Great for the model!
This is one of the biggest I've seen, from early 2020 - it's a photo of the screen rather than a proper screen grab, but still legible.
314k.jpg

This is one of the biggest I've seen, from early 2020 - it's a photo of the screen rather than a proper screen grab, but still legible.
View attachment 90818
That would surely have made the model's day (and week too)! Amazing what some guys manage to find between the sofa cushions :p
A part of me become slightly worried when I see insane tips like this, wondering if someone just did something very, very stupid, both in financial terms and otherwise. But hey, it's part of the entertainment in some rooms.

Reactions: Highlander884
Sorry for double post, but missed the edit time window. From memory, that very large tip (above) was such a specific odd number because it was to complete the model's 'epic goal' target, which IIRC was to buy a new car.
I'll keep that in mind the next time I tip 372 tokens in one go to complete some goal and pat myself on the back 😅

I always have trouble figuring out how many tokens anyone has spent to get to whatever level, but in the royal league, it appears to be 275,000 "XP" between each level. I just transitioned from one level to another, had to do 275,000 XP and I now have to "spend" another 275,000 XP to get to the next level

I always have trouble figuring out how many tokens anyone has spent to get to whatever level, but in the royal league, it appears to be 275,000 "XP" between each level. I just transitioned from one level to another, had to do 275,000 XP and I now have to "spend" another 275,000 XP to get to the next level

90 - 91 (275,000 XP)
91 - 92 (275,000 XP)
92 - 93 (275,000 XP)
93 - 94 (275,000 XP)
94 - 95 (275,000 XP)
95 - 96 (275,000 XP)
96 - 97 (275,000 XP)
97 - 98 (275,000 XP)
98 - 99 (325,000 XP)
99 - 100 (500,000 XP)

So that would be 55,000 tokens per level, then for the last 2 levels, it's 65,000 tokens and 100,000 tokens.
So if I am correct, to reach from Rank 90 - 100, you need 605,000 tokens total.

Reactions: CheeseMoon

The mind boggles.
On CB, a user I know has tipped a couple of models a 50,000 token tip. He usually spends 5,000 tokens per visit. Needless to say, the two models were speechless.

I am obviusly not to be trusted until after my 3rd coffee!
Personally, I can only be trusted after my third coffee.
Anyway, I find quite weird the idea of keeping tabs on other people tipping or spending. Once I had a model on cb adding my name in a sort of pre-made template in her bio which she would fill in with members' names. I never asked for it and had my name removed.

Reactions: rockin_rod