AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nice try! …

yowieee: Has she painted her toes?
Notice: Tip for Tasks:  🌹13 ➜ Blow kiss 🌹15 ➜ Do not stop! 🌹16 ➜ PM 🌹24 ➜ Show Feet 🌹36 ➜ 🎲 Roll Dice 🌹39 ➜ Show heels …
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted?
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted??
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted???
yowieee: No one else into feet here?
yowieee: I want to see her feet
yowieee: But I don’t want to see her toes if they not painted
yowieee: Are they painted

xxxxxxx: how much to finger ass?
yowieee: It’s 24 to finger ass

… but bad luck: The grey lines were ninja muted.

Last edited:
Nice try! …

yowieee: Has she painted her toes?
Notice: Tip for Tasks:  🌹13 ➜ Blow kiss 🌹15 ➜ Do not stop! 🌹16 ➜ PM 🌹24 ➜ Show Feet 🌹36 ➜ 🎲 Roll Dice 🌹39 ➜ Show heels …
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted?
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted??
yowieee: Does she have her toes painted???
yowieee: No one else into feet here?
yowieee: I want to see her feet
yowieee: But I don’t want to see her toes if they not painted
yowieee: Are they painted

xxxxxxx: how much to finger ass?
yowieee: It’s 24 to finger ass

… but bad luck: The grey lines were muted. Only yowieee saw them, and I received copies.

If at first, you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try and try again! lol

Just had a guy, purple user on CB. Comes in and PMs me (I only do PMs with fanclub or 15 tokens), so he is paying CB monthly for the 'privilege'. I write in public and then verbally say "I do not PM unless you are in fanclub or you pay for a PM." The guy goes OFF in public chat on how he pays CB $20 a month for PMs and he isn't giving me anything, he pays for the right to PM anyone he wants. Now respond to him!

I did, with a ban.

Just had a guy, purple user on CB. Comes in and PMs me (I only do PMs with fanclub or 15 tokens), so he is paying CB monthly for the 'privilege'. I write in public and then verbally say "I do not PM unless you are in fanclub or you pay for a PM." The guy goes OFF in public chat on how he pays CB $20 a month for PMs and he isn't giving me anything, he pays for the right to PM anyone he wants. Now respond to him!

I did, with a ban.
TBH, I think the CB Supporter subscription is dumber than a bag full of hammers.
The official position to justify your $19.95 ongoing monthly subs includes that 'It provides you the ability to private message other users'.
Yippee.
The ability to send a PM doesn't entitle the sender to expect it will actually be read or replied to; especially when they demand that.
And I'd bet that 99% of the time, the recipient (usually a busy model) does not welcome the unsolicited contact anyway, especially when they receive zero income from it.

Last edited:
not exactly malicious, but last night this guy kept asking if I would go grab some mayo and slather it all over my feet. absolutely no context beyond that he while he prefers the hellmann's olive oil spread, whatever I had on hand should work just fine. gotta respect the decisiveness, I guess

spoiler incoming: no mayo related shenanigans went down in my room

I did, with a ban.

Reminds me of many of the ultimate members on Stripchat. All that money they’re willing to spend on memberships and other models, but when they get to our rooms they won’t tip and only want to bug us with PM. And of course they won’t pay to message us via Plasma Messenger. They seem to think they should just do whatever they want because the site told them they’re special. 😂

user
i can spin your nipples if you want
user
come to nottingham babe i will stick my sausage in your pi

😆

Haha this is funny because on Skype when I am talking with a specific model/woman, because of the automatic translation censoring out naughty words, she started to say "sausage" and "pie"

---------------

Oh I love cheese but even for me this is way too much (grey user):

6:21 PM
kiing200
May I ask a question?

[ MODEL NAME ]
@kiing200 hope its a polite one, go ahead pls

kiing200
Are you a pillow?

6:22 PM
kiing200
I can not sleep without you

6:23 PM
kiing200
Can i follow you Because my parents told me to always follow my dreams

6:27 PM
kiing200
I seem to have a problem with my eyes because I can not take my eyes off you

not exactly malicious, but last night this guy kept asking if I would go grab some mayo and slather it all over my feet. absolutely no context beyond that he while he prefers the hellmann's olive oil spread, whatever I had on hand should work just fine. gotta respect the decisiveness, I guess

spoiler incoming: no mayo related shenanigans went down in my room
That reminds me of an amusing interaction a couple of days ago between a model and viewer:

viewer: wanna go pvt, but do you have any whipped cream?
model: sorry, no cream
viewer: peanut butter?
model: sorry, no
viewer: nutella?
model: I have no condiments, sauces, or spreads!!!
viewer: ok.....:(

and then they went to private anyway!

That reminds me of an amusing interaction a couple of days ago between a model and viewer:

viewer: wanna go pvt, but do you have any whipped cream?
model: sorry, no cream
viewer: peanut butter?
model: sorry, no
viewer: nutella?
model: I have no condiments, sauces, or spreads!!!
viewer: ok.....:(

and then they went to private anyway!

I bet you any money, he also asked her a few times more in the private if she has anything lol.
Some guys seem to think a model has magical powers in private shows and can pull the things they said they don't have out of there _ _ _ (fill in the blanks :p )

CB... sounds legit right? Model must be dumb not to take this offer up lol

cearsesergi90
Hey

cearsesergi90
Could i ask one question beautiful

cearsesergi90
Do you accept bank transfer or Bitcoin

cearsesergi90
İ couldn't use my credit card in adult site because of some reason like wifeL can send you 200 or 300 dollar for 1 hour password show.i can send you money transfer receipt photos in wp or telegram after u confirm to transfer we can do show

cearsesergi90
Pm

========= I interjected ==========

[ ME ]
@cearsesergi90 you can buy tokens here using bitcoin and 13 other crypto currencies, so you have no excuse. Your "wife" will not find out.

======== He Left ==========

Haha

Hahaha this is funny but also wtf.

I should have copied and pasted the conversation but basically, it went something like
(Note: the model TYPES this to him)

Guy: Tips 110 tokens
Model: Thank you
Guy says a few compliments about her body
Mode: Thank you. Muaahh
Guy: What is "muahh"
Model: a kiss
Guy: it seems like you do not want me here
Model: it was a kiss for you to say thank you

(she was literally NAKED, rubbing oil on her body as part of this guy's tip and some other smaller tips)

TODAY

1:04 PM
nonkel2EX
you looked much better yesterday, while i tipped you... please loose that top

1:05 PM
nonkel2EX
you have perfect breast
1:05 PM
nonkel2EX
so, please show them

1:12 PM
[ MODE ]
@nonkel2 hello

1:13 PM
[ MODEL ]
@nonkel2 he gave me 110 tk yesterday and I did a show

1:14 PM
[ MODEL ]
@nonkel2 and now what do you want

1:18 PM
nonkel2EX
actuary i meant to say i was very pleased hun, i don't espect anything...

1:19 PM
nonkel2EX
it was a good show

1:19 PM
[ MODEL ]
@nonkel2 [HEART ICON]

1:22 PM
nonkel2EX
just wanted to say i love looking at your breasts

1:25 PM
nonkel2EX
but maybe i will in the future, i'm not a freeloader love

1:27 PM
[ MODEL ]
@nonkel2 ok

1:30 PM
nonkel2EX
but you have no idea how many girls are showing tits and pussy right now... so, see you later

1:32 PM
[ MODEL ]
@nonkel2 ok

1:32 PM
[ MODEL ]
@nonkel2 [LOL Emoticon]

1:34 PM
nonkel2EX
just kidding, i wil never shut you down when you are on line

1:35 PM
nonkel2EX
but of course, i prefer you naked...

........... THEN HE LEFT AND DIDN'T RETURN .............

I think he went to the naked ladies lol

Well, that's a long time, and especially without any tips.....
moan.png

this guy entered the room while the model was absent taking a quick break, and immediately wrote this.
No idea what/who he was replying to.
great.png

This guy is constantly demanding with no tip; he's been silenced and kicked many times.
Nice try at dodging yet another....... :)
suggestion.png

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
ChrisTuffer: Do you maybe have a video game controller?

Diana_Devil: no

ChrisTuffer: Could you fuck your biggest machine toy, keep calling me king daddy and telling me "r@pe Hayley's forbidden teen pussy until she loves you " in trupvt?

Diana_Devil: no ! i will give you a big fucking ban instead and post you as a bad fucking creep example on models forum sites !

ChrisTuffer: Mmm ok
1.gif

ChrisTuffer: Can we do somthing similar but less extrenr?

Diana_Devil: no !

Diana_Devil: get out of my room!

ChrisTuffer: Very sad

I hate that MFc ban dont reacts right away!
Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Last edited:
ChrisTuffer: Do you maybe have a video game controller?

Diana_Devil: no

ChrisTuffer: Could you fuck your biggest machine toy, keep calling me king daddy and telling me "r@pe Hayley's forbidden teen pussy until she loves you " in trupvt?

Diana_Devil: no ! i will give you a big fucking ban instead and post you as a bad fucking creep example on models forum sites !

ChrisTuffer: Mmm ok
1.gif

ChrisTuffer: Can we do somthing similar but less extrenr?

Diana_Devil: no !

Diana_Devil: get out of my room!

ChrisTuffer: Very sad

I hate that MFc ban dont reacts right away!
Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar
Well at least u kept ur promise about posting what a creep he is.

I have posted about this guy before, he has done this for MONTHS, he goes to every room and posts the same thing and I have never seen him tip for it, usually, they say the price, and then he leaves..
I am unsure if he was trying to be sarcastic with his comment towards me, or if it was a genuine because after this he left lol

FYI: this guy is there fo 4 years I think, and he is GOLD rank 36, so it's not like he doesn't know how to use the site.

6:07 PM
terry666666
ass bb

6:07 PM
[ ME ]
@terry666666 tip for requests terry, you post this in everyone's room asking, and never tip for it

6:11 PM
terry666666
@[ ME ] really..you're not lying !!

6:12 PM
[ ME ]
@terry666666 I have seen you in many rooms asking this and never tipped for it when models tell you how much it is.

I remember a grey a few years ago, I think he must have just gone in each and every room on the front page of cb asking the exact same question
"On a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do u need to pee?"
I think I've seen the same guy, or at least a very similar question being asked. Pee fetish guy not getting to the point, probably. Based on the public chatter in many cam rooms, it seems to be a not too uncommon fetish.

• Funny!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
I remember a grey a few years ago, I think he must have just gone in each and every room on the front page of cb asking the exact same question

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do u need to pee?"
he is still around lol , i got a tip note like this 2 days ago :hilarious: :hilarious: