AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The sun is out.... and so are the idiots:

obamanated
nigga bitch carpetbeggar

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Really uncomfortable about this one......
One of the few models that I visit often gained a regular who does very long privates (2-3 hours) at least a couple of times per week.
Yesterday she broke down in tears at the end of her show and started a PM conversation with me.
Seems this guy persuaded her to indulge him in a feeding fetish, where he encourages her to eat heaps of junk food while he watches - even telling her what he wants her to eat (pizza, burgers, fries etc).
Yes, nobody forced her to do it and she has to take responsibility, but she has not hidden that she previously had issues with weight management and I can't help thinking this isn't a coincidence.

Yes, nobody forced her to do it and she has to take responsibility, but she has not hidden that she previously had issues with weight management and I can't help thinking this isn't a coincidence.
Do you mean that this "long private" regular *also* knows about the model's previous issues with weight management?

Do you mean that this "long private" regular *also* knows about the model's previous issues with weight management?
She talked about it to her room a few months ago, she had a birthday show with a cake and said that she had to be careful to avoid eating more than one slice.
She said he befriended her over some time and it was a while before that subject came up.

She talked about it to her room a few months ago, she had a birthday show with a cake and said that she had to be careful to avoid eating more than one slice.
She said he befriended her over some time and it was a while before that subject came up.
So.. he's either a prick, or an unthinking idiot?

Reactions: Highlander884
So.. he's either a prick, or an unthinking idiot?
Not sure, but seems the situation developed slowly enough to get where it is now, that she didn't really appreciate that it may have been deliberate.
She used to take her meal break on camera, but it was something light like a sandwich, fruit etc.
The guy started asking her into private just before the time she would normally break, and encouraged her to eat while in private.
Then began saying she looked tired, or pale, or whatever, and suggested she needed something more substantial.
She just got concerned when he asked her about weight gain, and saw the situation in a different light.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Really uncomfortable about this one......
One of the few models that I visit often gained a regular who does very long privates (2-3 hours) at least a couple of times per week.
Yesterday she broke down in tears at the end of her show and started a PM conversation with me.
Seems this guy persuaded her to indulge him in a feeding fetish, where he encourages her to eat heaps of junk food while he watches - even telling her what he wants her to eat (pizza, burgers, fries etc).
I know she wants the money but she has to be clear about her boundaries. These kind of stories break my heart. I mod and always tell the model I work with that she needs to understand her worth and never do anything that she is uncomfortable doing. Luckily we usually are able to laugh at her stories but once in a while she feels like shit.

This guys one and only comment...
The model ignored him. Not sure what could have been said anyway

2:24 PM
Eproctophiliac
I want to smell your farts so bad cutie

• Funny!
Reactions: Jay_Storm
This guys one and only comment...
The model ignored him. Not sure what could have been said anyway

2:24 PM
Eproctophiliac
I want to smell your farts so bad cutie

I didn't even pay attention to his name but now I googled it and....

This is a paraphilia in which people are sexually aroused by atulence (Aggrawal, 2009). Therefore, eproctophiles are said to spend an abnormal amount of time thinking about farting and atulence and have recurring intense sexual urges and fantasies involving farting and atulence

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
There is always at least 1 moron like this each day, unfortunately.
Once upon a time, I would have politely been all "hey let's not be rude" or "let's not bring politics here" or something, but when a guy comes in and types this and nothing else, you know they are there just to be a dick to the model.

7:35 PM
ernst55
Stop War, Stop Putin

I muted him instantly.

There is always at least 1 moron like this each day, unfortunately.
Once upon a time, I would have politely been all "hey let's not be rude" or "let's not bring politics here" or something, but when a guy comes in and types this and nothing else, you know they are there just to be a dick to the model.

7:35 PM
ernst55
Stop War, Stop Putin

I muted him instantly.
It's what I want to write in rooms too, and I'm sure it's what many girls want to write too, problem is they dont feel it's safe for them to.
Already seen putin bots on cb and even in here.

Reactions: NotYou
The fu... the third message of his

5:58 PM
aliaok1
you're so sweet. your pussy is so beautiful.

5:58 PM
aliaok1
love the man's dick.

5:59 PM
aliaok1
eat dick.chew. tooth and break.

6:00 PM
aliaok1
let me see your pussy. Can you open your pussy?

=============

And another message from another guy

tik_kopsexualviolationofwomen
Fuck jesus christ, I wish I could rape you

Maybe he literally does mean a DUCK that he has?

8:49 AM
sabiyvvsxhhsh
Show me ur nipples

8:49 AM
sabiyvvsxhhsh
Hey

8:50 AM
sabiyvvsxhhsh
My duck 15 inch are you interested

8:51 AM
sabiyvvsxhhsh
I like ur boobs and skin

8:52 AM
sabiyvvsxhhsh
Wow

8:53 AM
sabiyvvsxhhsh
Im23

So I was in the room I mod for and a new regular showed up. The model greeted him and I said hello using the name she used.

He said to me:

"Don't use my name."
"Creepy"
"Good bye"

Never had a user react that way. I felt like shit because she wants me to say hello to regulars. I hope I didn't lose her a good tipper.

I swear it gets weirder every time for me. I get a lot of dudes wanting to pretend I’m their mom. I straight say no. One left and the other stayed and tipped. Idk but that weirds me out 🤮

@Jay_Storm How could you have known that only the streamer was allowed to use his real name when she said it in a public room? Not your fault.
Totally agree, but some folk get freaked out seeing their real name spelt out in the public chat [BTW did the model greet them verbally or in a written comment?]
IDK why that is, but I've seen that reaction many times, maybe it suggests an assumption of familiarity to them that they don't feel comfortable with from a virtual stranger.
Maybe it's another example of others resenting the presence of a Mod or Knight?
So regardless of being a mod or regular, I always refer to others by their site username.

Mochi.jpg

Not sure why I bother wasting my room topic space putting "Hi! I'm Shelly, 39" for people to still ask me my name. Lol. As soon as he asked "So what are you looking for here?," I knew he wasn't gonna tip...and in my mind I'm like...
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

I told him no, thanks about the app, but if he really wants to be helpful he can tip me some tokens. And that's when he said "Oh, I'm not into that." I looked at his hidden tokens and high MFC points, and asked what does he mean by that? You don't tip models at all anymore...or are you just not interested in tipping my Black ass? 😂 He said he only tips for anal, and I told him okay, well this isn't the room for you then (Besides, even if I did offer anal, I wouldn't do it out in the open free chat).

View attachment 92629

Not sure why I bother wasting my room topic space putting "Hi! I'm Shelly, 39" for people to still ask me my name. Lol. As soon as he asked "So what are you looking for here?," I knew he wasn't gonna tip...and in my mind I'm like...
Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

I told him no, thanks about the app, but if he really wants to be helpful he can tip me some tokens. And that's when he said "Oh, I'm not into that." I looked at his hidden tokens and high MFC points, and asked what does he mean by that? You don't tip models at all anymore...or are you just not interested in tipping my Black ass? 😂 He said he only tips for anal, and I told him okay, well this isn't the room for you then (Besides, even if I did offer anal, I wouldn't do it out in the open free chat).
What a sales pitch.
I want you to invest so I can benefit.
But I ain't gonna part with any of my tokens.........except for anal.
Well, I guess everyone has their Kryptonite.

[BTW did the model greet them verbally or in a written comment?]

So regardless of being a mod or regular, I always refer to others by their site username.
The model always says his real name verbally and I always use real names with the other regulars. And they all mostly call me by name.

But lesson learned.

Reactions: rockin_rod
View attachment 92629

Here We Go Eye Roll GIF

Lol I wonder if he meant “tiger” is his nickname or does he actually refer to his cock as “tiger”?

• Funny!
Lol I wonder if he meant “tiger” is his nickname or does he actually refer to his cock as “tiger”?

I hate having to ask members how tf to pronounce a part of their screen name (Mochi), which is why he should've just let me call him Tiger like I did in the first place. 😂

Reactions: norcalmd
I hate having to ask members how tf to pronounce a part of their screen name (Mochi), which is why he should've just let me call him Tiger like I did in the first place. 😂
And then you have the dickheads who have screen names that when sounded out by the model means they are saying something "rude" (the humour level of 12 year olds :rolleyes: ). Long ago the room I visit had a guy whose nick was Eyewonapu (or something similar, but the phonetics were exactly that).

Puerile in the extreme, but no doubt he thought he had the wit of Oscar Wilde. :facepalm:

Reactions: yummybrownfox
darcyduke
wanna go again? :p
USER
tipped 1 token -- I like missionary position with you on top and ur tities hanging over my face and ur eyes looking down mine
darcyduke
we can do that
USER
U have the dirty talk but what i did not like is u did more talking than acting
USER
I will do it again but if u are more engaged and into it
darcyduke
of cours eim engaged and into it

darcyduke
ready when u are xxx
USER
Ok did u see my tip note
darcyduke
yes i did
darcyduke
it's right infront of me in the chat

...Proceeded to take me private and order me around. Got banned.