AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What are "strawberry legs"? Are you hairy? Are you red from the sun? I don't understand that one and I have never seen it lol.

=========

This is confusing in a PM from a model, I still don't understand her joke, and I feel dumb and she won't explain it, so now my mind is so confused.
Tell me if you guys understand this joke...

Quick note: we met a month ago, she messaged me today saying it's been a month, and then asked what my name is, so:

Me:
My name is Brett

Model:
Brett Pete? Or how?

Me:
Just Brett...

Model:
I'm just kidding. Are you always so serious?

Me:
No, but I didn't understand the joke

Model:
Honey, maybe you haven't woken up yet? Went to private to wake up

Me:
I haven't but I still don't understand the joke, is Brett Pete a famous person?

Model:
Brad Pitt is an American actor and film producer.

Me:
I know who Brad Pitt is but my name is nothing like his, so that is even more confusing

Model:
Brett, don't bother. I understand that you don't understand jokes

Me:
Actually, I do, but I don't understand this one, usually, I have a fantastic humour
I hope you can explain this to make it clear, even then so I can say "oh" and smack myself in the face when I realise how obvious it is and I was being dumb

But she just added a wink face, so she isn't going to try and explain.
Am I being absolutely dumb here? I even googled for "Brett Pete" thinking maybe it was someone else who is famous - hence her connection to "Brad Pitt", but nope, I am at a complete loss. Usually jokes don't go over my head, but I don't think this one has gone over my head because I don't think it's obvious.... right?

What are "strawberry legs"? Are you hairy? Are you red from the sun? I don't understand that one and I have never seen it lol.
Google strawberry skin. It's when the hair follicles are dark and tiny stubble hairs are coming out.

WHICH IS TOTALLY NATURAL BETWEEN SHAVINGS!

=========

This is confusing in a PM from a model, I still don't understand her joke, and I feel dumb and she won't explain it, so now my mind is so confused.
Tell me if you guys understand this joke...

Quick note: we met a month ago, she messaged me today saying it's been a month, and then asked what my name is, so:

Me:
My name is Brett

Model:
Brett Pete? Or how?

Me:
Just Brett...

Model:
I'm just kidding. Are you always so serious?

Me:
No, but I didn't understand the joke

Model:
Honey, maybe you haven't woken up yet? Went to private to wake up

Me:
I haven't but I still don't understand the joke, is Brett Pete a famous person?

Model:
Brad Pitt is an American actor and film producer.

Me:
I know who Brad Pitt is but my name is nothing like his, so that is even more confusing

Model:
Brett, don't bother. I understand that you don't understand jokes

Me:
Actually, I do, but I don't understand this one, usually, I have a fantastic humour
I hope you can explain this to make it clear, even then so I can say "oh" and smack myself in the face when I realise how obvious it is and I was being dumb

But she just added a wink face, so she isn't going to try and explain.
Am I being absolutely dumb here? I even googled for "Brett Pete" thinking maybe it was someone else who is famous - hence her connection to "Brad Pitt", but nope, I am at a complete loss. Usually jokes don't go over my head, but I don't think this one has gone over my head because I don't think it's obvious.... right?

Out of curiosity, does she speak with an accent? This was probably just her attempt at joking about how your name reminds her of Brad Pitt's? Lol. If she has an accent, her saying "Brad Pitt" might kinda sound like "Brett Pete?" I don't know. I think I remember you saying in another post that you spend a lot of time in Russian models' and/or Columbian models' rooms?

Out of curiosity, does she speak with an accent? This was probably just her attempt at joking about how your name reminds her of Brad Pitt's? Lol. If she has an accent, her saying "Brad Pitt" might kinda sound like "Brett Pete?" I don't know. I think I remember you saying in another post that you spend a lot of time in Russian models' and/or Columbian models' rooms?
This was my thought exactly. With an eastern European accent I could see (hear) Brett Pete as being an approximation of Brad Pitt.

This whole conversation made me very irritated. It is the classic instance where they said something dumb and tried to cover by making you feel dumb.

" I understand that you don't understand jokes" 🤦‍♂️

CHAV can stand for a few different things but the most common one is "Council Housed and Violent".
There are lots of explanations on how to describe them, so I won't show them all but a good one is

"a young person in Britain of a type stereotypically known for engaging in aggressively loutish behaviour especially when in groups and for wearing flashy jewellery and athletic casual clothing (such as tracksuits and baseball caps) Like Eminem, Lady Sovereign is a poster child for the white lower-middle class."

Typically, it's people who are in Council Housing Estates, they all gather together, cause lots of trouble, ride around recklessly on motorbikes, and all of that kind of nonsense (oh and they seem to love Burberry for some reason).
Depending on whether or not the person who said it is also a CHAV, can actually be classed as a compliment, as they are drawn more to each other (it depends if you were wearing anything at the time that could be classed as CHAVVY).. but like said above, it's mostly used as an insult.

For the record, not all of us who grow up in a Council Estate are like this or want to be, some of us hate them just as much (I grew up in and still live in one).

My pet peeve, only with one particular user actually, is that he comes up as a purple every time. And every time, he begs and begs for a discount all the while telling me how much he loves and adores and blah blah blah.

Why is it that you have thousands of tokens to spend, just not while you are with me? I think it might be time for the ban hammer to come out.

This whole conversation made me very irritated. It is the classic instance where they said something dumb and tried to cover by making you feel dumb.
Well, I don't think it was a dumb thing to say at all, I "got it" as soon as Brett "said" it 🤷‍♂️
" I understand that you don't understand jokes" 🤦‍♂️
Now, yes I agree, refusing to explain the joke *is* a bit of a dick move ;)

So this member on Stripchat had 135 Tokens on his account and dickrating is for 100 tokens in my tip menu.

Member“Can you do dickrating for 35
tokens ?”

Me:”This is not a bazar, feel free to go to other ladies who have it cheaper”

Member: “Little Cunt”

Yeah definitely happy that i not fulfilled his request and blocked his ass from my chat forever.

German costumers are the worst, they always complaining about your prices and only care about how much you charge, not the model. Sure , there are few Germans who are lovely and pay what i asked for, but the majority are cheap and lack manners.

Chav can be an insult. It's what we call a type of society in uk usually those who r rough and low educated. Pretty much the uk townie version of a hillbilly.

Learning something new everyday. There's a whole thing on social media about how Lizzo decided to change song lyrics, because listeners were upset about her using the term "spaz" in her song. Apparently, in the U.K., that term is considered a slur that's offensive to the disabled community (cerebral palsy). That's the first I'm hearing of this. Here in the U.S. many of us used to use the expression "spazz out" to mean that we're freaking out about something.

Learning something new everyday. There's a whole thing on social media about how Lizzo decided to change song lyrics, because listeners were upset about her using the term "spaz" in her song. Apparently, in the U.K., that term is considered a slur that's offensive to the disabled community (cerebral palsy). That's the first I'm hearing of this. Here in the U.S. many of us used to use the expression "spazz out" to mean that we're freaking out about something.
That's definitely a new idea to me too. Growing up that was a popular term. This article has some info for anyone curious

Oh god really?

Spaz (or Spas) has always been a slur in Australia. When I was young (60s 70s ) cerebral palsy was actually officially termed spastic (etc) from the spasticity of muscles that can go with the condition. We had the Spastic Welfare League charitable organisation. Which I just read only changed their name to Cerebral Palsy League in 1997!!

So calling someone a spastic, shortened to Spaz or down here more like Spazzo as we like ending words with "o" was never a good thing here.

Oh god really?

Spaz (or Spas) has always been a slur in Australia. When I was young (60s 70s ) cerebral palsy was actually officially termed spastic (etc) from the spasticity of muscles that can go with the condition. We had the Spastic Welfare League charitable organisation. Which I just read only changed their name to Cerebral Palsy League in 1997!!

So calling someone a spastic, shortened to Spaz or down here more like Spazzo as we like ending words with "o" was never a good thing here.
TIL!

(that means Today I Learned in Reddit speak)
I mean, I am in my early 40s and only just recently heard it was "offensive" here in the USA.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Oh god really?

I grew up in the UK, and it was a very common term used to demean and poke fun in the school yard through the 70's and 80's.
Like so many phrases we repeated as kids, it was said without any awareness of what it really meant (but that doesn't excuse it).

guessleonjr
Lots of kisses beautiful lots of kisses kisses all over your body hope I be going to kisses your neck can make you happy I'm sorry I might hurt your feelings beautiful oh you care about you your two dolls New York you know if beautiful you're two doves beautiful true love always be there with you the fat man with always blue bar scene for you the best man I can be there and help you out he cares about you Leon Jr love you kiss kiss

frenchfireman75
You have mules ?

🤷‍♂️
I seem to recall "mules" being a type of shoe / footwear? An old word / style, like 1940s or earlier maybe

ETA:-

"Mules are shoes with no back or constraint around the wearer's foot or heel. About two-thirds of a mule is covered in softer materials, and the back remains free. You can find mules with various heel heights, while some have a high heel while others look more like slippers."

date me.png
I replied 'c. 1999' :)

Different room. I found this offensive, and the model was visibly upset by the comment.
To me, she has a wonderful curvy figure and is not chubby. But possibly a subjective term given unrealistic body image portrayal across social media and advertising.
However, to use the term 'piggy' and accompanying GIF was something else altogether; definitely a WTF moment for me, as it seemed intended to offend. Any of you see this different?
piggy.png

View attachment 93067

Different room. I found this offensive, and the model was visibly upset by the comment.
To me, she has a wonderful curvy figure and is not chubby. But possibly a subjective term given unrealistic body image portrayal across social media and advertising.
However, to use the term 'piggy' and accompanying GIF was something else altogether; definitely a WTF moment for me, as it seemed intended to offend. Any of you see this different?
View attachment 93068

2 FUCKING ASSHOLES ONE BIGGER THAN ANOTHER ! grrrrrrrrrrrr
banning super mario GIF

I seem to recall "mules" being a type of shoe / footwear? An old word / style, like 1940s or earlier maybe

ETA:-

"Mules are shoes with no back or constraint around the wearer's foot or heel. About two-thirds of a mule is covered in softer materials, and the back remains free. You can find mules with various heel heights, while some have a high heel while others look more like slippers."

In some languages mules its a slag for donkey / cattle

So if he would have come into my room i would have been highly confused
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Ozzie_
piggy.png
I have gained a noticeable amount of weight in the last years and am not 100% confident in it. If someone said this to me I'd be pretty hurt and upset, even though the majority of my regulars are VERY encouraging and welcoming of my new body.

It would be wise to NEVER comment on someone's weight unless they specifically say they welcome those kind of notes.

View attachment 93068
It's a tricky one. Although if the model did not like it then there is no discussion to be had in this case.

Given the international flavour of web cam land, it might not have been an insult. In some Latin American countries "Gordita" (or similar) can be a term of endearment, it basically means "Little Fatty". Similarly, given the rise of the Kardashians and Nicki Minaj, to tell a woman she has a big arse is not necessarily the insult that it was in my youth. 🤷‍♂️

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
View attachment 93067

View attachment 93068

Not even that surprised that a dude with 'daddy' in his screen name would say some annoying shit like this. So sad when one can't just compliment a woman's appearance without being rude about it. I remember when I only weighed 96 pounds (It really bothered me not being able to gain weight then), and I found it annoying whenever a person would say shit to women like "I like a woman with a little meat on her bones" and "You look like you could use a meal."