AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you want to know some Colombian slang that gets lost in translation, "chimba" is used to mean something is cool and feel free to look up the translation to that one.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
If you want to know some Colombian slang that gets lost in translation, "chimba" is used to mean something is cool and feel free to look up the translation to that one.
My friend told me of a funny translation error.
Someone tried to write (paraphrasing) 'you take my breath away and make my heart beat faster'.
It translated in her language to 'I can't breathe and my heart is racing'
To which she replied in deadly seriousness 'OMG please call an ambulance immediately'.

Not the kind of response the viewer was expecting after his attempt at flattery :rofl:

Someone tried to write (paraphrasing) 'you take my breath away and make my heart beat faster'.
To which she replied in deadly seriousness 'OMG please call an ambulance immediately'.

Not the kind of response the viewer was expecting after his attempt at flattery :rofl:
basically the same difference between a butt dial and a booty call

Oh wow, lol.

I can only imagine him looking for the smile of appreciation from the model, and instead seeing a look of extreme panic on her face.

I’ve shared this one before, but one time a Colombian model reached out to me on social media to ask how my day was going. I typed “very good, so far,” translated it to Spanish and sent the message. After some awkwardness I figured out the translation came across as “very good, until now.”

I had a very confusing translation error with one of the first Colombian models I met she told me that she had to go to the bank with her stagecoach to set up an account. I was taken aback, and whilst it was interesting to imagine her driving a covered wagon to a bank in Medellin, I didn't think it likely, so I said it back to her "You're taking your stagecoach to the bank?" "Yes" she said with sweet seriousness.

It was the first time I realised the usefulness of reverse translating. Stagecoach also translates as "diligencia" (such as the documentation needed to open a bank account) which made *much* more sense!!!! :rofl:

Reactions: rockin_rod
I had a very confusing translation error with one of the first Colombian models I met she told me that she had to go to the bank with her stagecoach to set up an account. I was taken aback, and whilst it was interesting to imagine her driving a covered wagon to a bank in Medellin, I didn't think it likely, so I said it back to her "You're taking your stagecoach to the bank?" "Yes" she said with sweet seriousness.

It was the first time I realised the usefulness of reverse translating. Stagecoach also translates as "diligencia" (such as the documentation needed to open a bank account) which made *much* more sense!!!! :rofl:
Interesting. I usually back-translate too before sending, just to see if the general intent has been kept; sometimes it's waaaay off, and I'm glad of the chance to re-phrase.
But have you ever noticed if you keep on re-translating, it can become a bit like the old game of chinese whispers (and I concede that this name is probably no longer considered pc) and you end up a long way from where the intent was?

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Why do some guys assume that anything can be bought?
And is it intended to be flattering that he's 'happy to pay'? (although presumably not happy enough to tip for the pm).
name of the city the model listed as her location has been removed.
make content.png

Lots of those guys...

Hi [model name]. I'm a photographer and I'd love to work with you. Are you interested in a paid modeling gig? I have published work on Instagram and I'd happy pay you 100 dollars an hour and send you copies of the photos.

"Published work on Instagram...." Impressive! ; )
Is that like being a major movie producer on YouTube?

7:16 AM USER:
Hi sweety.Your very sexy body.I m fire Ejaculating.Please help me you.Ass twerk shorts

I expect there is a cream / ointment for that. :rofl:

(Unless he is a Norse God, then maybe it is just normal)
Clearly only ass twerk shorts can put out the fire ejaculate.

Lots of those guys...

Hi [model name]. I'm a photographer and I'd love to work with you. Are you interested in a paid modeling gig? I have published work on Instagram and I'd happy pay you 100 dollars an hour and send you copies of the photos.

"Published work on Instagram...." Impressive! ; )
If I'm a mod I always pm any guy offering the ladies some work to see if I could do the job instead. For some strange reason they either never reply or decline my proposition.

If I'm a mod I always pm any guy offering the ladies some work to see if I could do the job instead. For some strange reason they either never reply or decline my proposition.
I mean when I was a boudoir model I charged about this much but I neverrr set up gigs through camming and I ended up quitting because the number of scammers and timewasters I got was insane.

Reactions: NotYou
Double posting but idgaf cause this shit was funny and (to my chat's credit) it is very rare that I get to use both of these quick response buttons at once:

1658159030756.png
My fetish is freeloader Grey Rock.

Oh yes the old classic “all the other models charge way less than you do but rather than just stick to what I can afford, I’m going to waste your time and try to gaslight you into dropping your prices for me”

By his patronising tone, does this man think I’ve never had a customer and am just hopefully waiting to finally get that one $3/min customer?
5204CC30-0981-4AFC-8DF1-9DBFB172DCB9.png

Oh yes the old classic “all the other models charge way less than you do but rather than just stick to what I can afford, I’m going to waste your time and try to gaslight you into dropping your prices for me”

By his patronising tone, does this man think I’ve never had a customer and am just hopefully waiting to finally get that one $3/min customer?
View attachment 93216

He must not buy a lot of private shows on cam sites then - or only buys them dirt cheap with very little tipping.

Because $100/hour works out to about 45-60 tokens per minute on CB (depending on whether the model has to share a cut with a studio) and I’d bet a lot of models clear that easily and often.

And that’s not even with tips. When you factor in tips, models that charge a lot less than 30 tokens a minute for a private show probably still clear the $100/hour threshold.

Or maybe he knows all of this and is just trying to see if he can fool you. Pretty ridiculous.

View attachment 93216
Was this recent?

The wording sounds very similar to what someone posted a while ago which means this dick tries this with many models :(

Was this recent?

The wording sounds very similar to what someone posted a while ago which means this dick tries this with many models :(
Literally today - he found me off MFC about 8 months ago, did 2 1hr skype shows with me and has been wasting my time asking for shows then never following through ever since, and now trying to haggle me down. Interesting that he sounds familiar... wouldn't surprise me because trying to haggle someone down to 1/3 of their price must be a numbers game, can't see he gets much luck
He must not buy a lot of private shows on cam sites then - or only buys them dirt cheap with very little tipping.

Because $100/hour works out to about 45-60 tokens per minute on CB (depending on whether the model has to share a cut with a studio) and I’d bet a lot of models clear that easily and often.

And that’s not even with tips. When you factor in tips, models that charge a lot less than 30 tokens a minute for a private show probably still clear the $100/hour threshold.

Or maybe he knows all of this and is just trying to see if he can fool you. Pretty ridiculous.
He was trying to get a skype show with me so I'd have gotten 100% (but I only charge $120 so his argument that my CMD prices are too high are so ridiculously irrelevant). These models that he claims to pay $1/min are only getting what like 80c/min max from that! I don't doubt him that there are 100s of models at that rate, but go get back on Skyprivate and purchase one of their shows, don't waste my time!

I also explained that though I may be lucky enough to average $100/hr whilst online, that average is brought down significantly lower by all the dickhead time wasters like himself.

Literally today - he found me off MFC about 8 months ago, did 2 1hr skype shows with me and has been wasting my time asking for shows then never following through ever since, and now trying to haggle me down. Interesting that he sounds familiar... wouldn't surprise me because trying to haggle someone down to 1/3 of their price must be a numbers game, can't see he gets much luck

He was trying to get a skype show with me so I'd have gotten 100% (but I only charge $120 so his argument that my CMD prices are too high are so ridiculously irrelevant). These models that he claims to pay $1/min are only getting what like 80c/min max from that! I don't doubt him that there are 100s of models at that rate, but go get back on Skyprivate and purchase one of their shows, don't waste my time!

I also explained that though I may be lucky enough to average $100/hr whilst online, that average is brought down significantly lower by all the dickhead time wasters like himself.

True, I hadn’t considered that. I guess the hours you’re not actively being paid/tipped have to be factored in too, or else the estimate is skewed.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
True, I hadn’t considered that. I guess the hours you’re not actively being paid/tipped have to be factored in too, or else the estimate is skewed.
Definitely, there's actually a lot of unpaid work going on when you're not online live

Interesting, I would scroll back but can't be bothered :) But there was definitely another model posted almost the almost exact same text re skype shows.

Or I am now dreaming ways that guys can be dicks to Cam models :( :rofl:

Reactions: bbbbadddd

View attachment 93216
well go find those $1/min models then kyle, nobody's stopping your ass 😐

For real though don't argue with dudes like this, even if you did get him to finally agree to pay your normal rates the show would likely end up being such a pain in the ass it's hardly worth it.

Reactions: Sashacurves
Interesting, I would scroll back but can't be bothered :) But there was definitely another model posted almost the almost exact same text re skype shows.

Or I am now dreaming ways that guys can be dicks to Cam models :( :rofl:

Naaaa... I was thinking that I'd already read that post before I saw your comment. Remember the same.

Reactions: Ozzie_
If a guy told me that my prices are „too high“ and that other models do it for cheaper, I simply tell him to go to those models who do it for cheaper. If I’m to expensive for you, it’s your problem not mine.

Had a lot of angry reply’s from them , because these type of users expect that we are so desperate for money that we do everything they want just to get a dime out of their pocket,lol. But I love to show them that there is no chance for them and how ridiculous this behavior is. I think the worst offering was someone who asked me if I can reduce my price from 60 token /minute to 8.

God I hate these guys who treat a human being like a flea market item. They have no respect for us at all. I’d rather have a bunch of trolls in my room than a user who haggles me down. These are the worst of all !

Last edited:
I simply tell him to go to those models who do it for cheaper. If I’m to expensive for you, it’s your problem not mine.
This was exactly my response, along with telling him that I would no longer accept him as a customer whatever he might pay. I blocked him before thinking about taking another screenshot, but his response to that was something along the lines of "if I want to be your customer again, you can't stop me, I'll just use another account and you won't have a clue".

Like OK sure you try that dude... That new account is either gonna try haggling me again, in which case I'll know its you straight away, or you're magically gonna be able to afford my asking price, take me to skype, show your face and immediately get blocked, losing that payment so good luck

Light Blue User: PM baby
Mod: Tip @user
Mod: Please
LB User: PM for Private
Model: Hello @user
LB User: PM for PVT NOW!

Silenced.

I know this has been discussed before but in general I feel like Light Blue CB users are greys with tokens. Don't be surprised that we assume you have tokens but refuse to tip.

And I know a couple of Light Blues that do tip. In fact I know one who has dropped single 50,000 token tips on a couple of models. But that is the difference, they tip. They don't promise tokens if the model submits to their demands. It is not the Wimpy model. "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." It will be never be Tuesday with these guys.

Maybe change your settings to Dark Blue. ❤️