AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"Dickhead of the day" Award goes to... ** drumroll **
Her GOAL is 3,000 tokens to get fully naked.
If he cares so much, then he could quite easily just ignore the goal and take her for a private show, surely.

lawnsprinkler554
Jesus, 3000 token goal? Don't you think you should be a little more realistic?
lawnsprinkler554
You have 5 viewers in your room
lawnsprinkler554
Sorry, but just being honest with you

[ ME ]
Just because she doesn't have lots here, doesn't mean she should value herself less

lawnsprinkler554
Not what I said, just meaning that newer models with fewer viewer usually need to set a lower goal
lawnsprinkler554
Only the models with thousands of viewer are even able to make a goal of 3000 tokens
lawnsprinkler554
It's not realistic in comparison to popularity, that's all
lawnsprinkler554
Like it or not, it's the truth

[ ME ]
It all depends on the goal, and if someone is not comfortable getting fully naked in public for all to see, then a larger goal is necessary, otherwise take her for a private show (only 18 per min). it's simple
[ ME ]
It's not the truth, it's your opinion/truth

I still can't comprehend why some folk get so hung up on knowing the size of a model's boobs.
This from a dark purple user on CB who has been in and out for 3 months but never tipped.
(it's a screenshot of the translation, as he did not write in English):

breast size.png

I cannot believe that anyone would leave a room simply because they could not find that info in the model's bio.
And if it really does matter so damn much, they could always ask with a nice tip.

The model banned him just after this, probably because he added "you manage your room very badly"

ETA: any thoughts as to why boob size seems to be so important to viewers??
She does not sit with her boobs bared (unless tipped for that) but the physical size is clearly visible as she always wears lingerie, so it's not as though they are hidden and a guy is curious.

Last edited:
A guy i mentioned here before "lickthatho" goes around to all models doing the same, he tries hard to become a Knight, tells the chat the model gives the best private shows - and he copies and pastes all the exact same lines to all these models.

Finally, he did it to a Ukrainian model who I visit a lot and she made him a Knight because of all his silly copy > paste nonsense.

On day 1 he was doing the obvious stuff of trying hard to stay as a knight, tip her, follow her, "she gives the best private", normal stuff, but he kept making the SAME stupid joke (again, copy and paste it) saying "what are you guys watching, football? there is a sexy woman in front of you. tip her". He made that same joke about 5 times in 20 minutes.

On day 2 he was still using that exact same joke multiple times (like really, at least try new material), and there were guys talking to the model in Russian - they were all being polite, just chatting. However, he kept telling everyone to speak English. She wrote to him in public chat "it's fine, I understand them" and his response was "As your knight, they need to speak English so I can understand them". I don't know how wrong or right of it was of me, but I replied to him just to point out that as her knight he should understand and learn the room, and HE should adapt to HER rooms needs and there are plenty of FREE translators he can install free on his phone or computer/laptop browser, or simply use a free website translator. Otherwise, she will ban anyone that is rude. I received a PM from him telling me not to tell him how to be a knight, and I was unable to reply to him because he banned me as soon as he had sent the message to me lol.

Anyway, in all of that same time, there were multiple other users (tippers) he was being bad with and 1 of them actually spoke up to say this guy does this in all rooms and it drives users and her tippers away (which it definitely does) After these, she actually removed him as her knight.

I just thought the entire thing was ridiculous and it's a very good example of why you don't just make "anyone" your Knight or Moderator - they need to KNOW you, your likes/hates, and desires, and be able to understand you and your room and not try to make YOU change the room for THEIR needs/requirements. I am sure if I talk in rooms he is a knight in, he will decide to be an asshole to me and probably mute me lol.

edit:
I just want to say, I never used to get annoyed by mods or knights, except those excessive types on CB posting images constantly and saying how much they love the model etc.
But I have really been getting so annoyed and frustrated a lot, and having so many of these idiots it killing it all for me. And this is despite knowing there are a lot of good/decent ones out there who are nothing like this, when you keep coming across these same types, it just destroys everything and the moods
Because you had mentioned him before, I knew immediately when he wrote in Public Chat where I am a knight. That username isn't easy to forget. He put two identical cut & paste comments but no tips. I messaged model & quickly gave background info. She ignored him & he left right away. No doubt to try his luck with another model. Thanks to your posts, she is now on guard if he returns. It's funny, she asked me, "How do you know all this?" I told her, " The Forum." 🙂

USER
Darcy I just so eager to be yours. I can’t describe it
darcyduke
tip 100 and lets discuss it then :h:

USER
I know u must get this a lot but I feel like I’ve known u forever

Member: If the link for your Twitter account would work, I would have sent you a „hard“ introductory video long ago

Member:May I tell you my Twitter name, you write to me and as a welcome gift you have a video recording, a video of your choice?

Me: You know, that’s exactly the reason why i don’t have a twitter account anymore. Because of guys like you, who think it’s appropriate to send me their videos for free and think that counts as a “payment” for my services. If you want to send me anything, tip the right amount of tokens for it, then send it here or stop bothering me. Bye

I still can't comprehend why some folk get so hung up on knowing the size of a model's boobs.
This from a dark purple user on CB who has been in and out for 3 months but never tipped.
(it's a screenshot of the translation, as he did not write in English):

View attachment 94527

I cannot believe that anyone would leave a room simply because they could not find that info in the model's bio.
And if it really does matter so damn much, they could always ask with a nice tip.

The model banned him just after this, probably because he added "you manage your room very badly"

ETA: any thoughts as to why boob size seems to be so important to viewers??
She does not sit with her boobs bared (unless tipped for that) but the physical size is clearly visible as she always wears lingerie, so it's not as though they are hidden and a guy is curious.
Yeah I've never got this. Unless u r buying a bra for her or he's blind why do u need to know?

Reactions: rockin_rod
Yeah I've never got this. Unless u r buying a bra for her or he's blind why do u need to know?
Only thing I can think of is that they get off on cup sizes like DD and can't tell from the stream. The size becomes more important than the appearance in their mind. Similar to how some guys automatically reject certain ages even though they would be perfectly fine with the model if they thought they were a different age.
They also don't understand sizes are proportional and think they are absolute. They assume everyone with the same cup size is identical regardless of what size the model's body is.

Doesn't make much sense if you're looking right at them. Either you like them or you don't.

"Dickhead of the day" Award goes to... ** drumroll **
Her GOAL is 3,000 tokens to get fully naked.
If he cares so much, then he could quite easily just ignore the goal and take her for a private show, surely.

lawnsprinkler554
Jesus, 3000 token goal? Don't you think you should be a little more realistic?
lawnsprinkler554
You have 5 viewers in your room
lawnsprinkler554
Sorry, but just being honest with you

[ ME ]
Just because she doesn't have lots here, doesn't mean she should value herself less

lawnsprinkler554
Not what I said, just meaning that newer models with fewer viewer usually need to set a lower goal
lawnsprinkler554
Only the models with thousands of viewer are even able to make a goal of 3000 tokens
lawnsprinkler554
It's not realistic in comparison to popularity, that's all
lawnsprinkler554
Like it or not, it's the truth

[ ME ]
It all depends on the goal, and if someone is not comfortable getting fully naked in public for all to see, then a larger goal is necessary, otherwise take her for a private show (only 18 per min). it's simple
[ ME ]
It's not the truth, it's your opinion/truth
I hate guys like this. I almost never have more than 45 to 60 people in my room and I routinely hit 3000 token goals and then some. My best night was something like 27,000 tokens and that was just last week.

Only thing I can think of is that they get off on cup sizes like DD and can't tell from the stream. The size becomes more important than the appearance in their mind. Similar to how some guys automatically reject certain ages even though they would be perfectly fine with the model if they thought they were a different age.
They also don't understand sizes are proportional and think they are absolute. They assume everyone with the same cup size is identical regardless of what size the model's body is.

Doesn't make much sense if you're looking right at them. Either you like them or you don't.
After adding that screenshot to this thread yesterday, I told myself that I needed to stop getting annoyed by guys asking about boob size.
Just joined the model's room, and this was the very first comment in the chat :rofl:
size again.jpg
All good, I can do this!

After adding that screenshot to this thread yesterday, I told myself that I needed to stop getting annoyed by guys asking about boob size.
Just joined the model's room, and this was the very first comment in the chat :rofl:
View attachment 94535
All good, I can do this!
Sorry, you get annoyed by members asking this shit? Try being a model with bigger boobs. We get it multiple times per stream, even when the information is clearly displayed in our profile stats. It's as annoying as "show *insert body part* bb".

I have very small tits and no one ever asks me my bra size.

A good point made
Still new here and not wanting to cause trouble, but if a model has a really big breast size shouldn't they expect those inquiries? Is it any different than having a display of dildoes behind you and someone asking which one is the biggest?

Still new here and not wanting to cause trouble, but if a model has a really big breast size shouldn't they expect those inquiries? Is it any different than having a display of dildoes behind you and someone asking which one is the biggest?
Probably better for a model to respond about what they might expect to be asked.
Guess it just became a frequent 'WTF' reaction for me, as I'm a regular in this particular room.
I know how much it annoys the model herself when the question (invariably) gets asked.
And to me, I'm genuinely curious why it seems to matter to anyone but the model herself. Nobody ever asks her what her hip measurement is.

I mean yes, I do expect those enquiries. Just as I expect men to ogle and make comments when I’m out in public in real life. Unlike my dildos (which I do not display, for exactly that reason), I can’t chose to just put them away out of sight. Nor do I want to in a camming context because they are a main part of my selling appeal. But just because the question is expected doesn’t mean it’s enjoyable or that getting asked 10x a day isn’t annoying.

And the reason I compare it to the “show XX bb” comments is because 99/100 times that someone asks bra size, they have not tipped and will not be tipping. Hence why it is annoying.

ETA on a related note, foot fetish guys often ask what shoe size a model is and it’s a similar vein of annoyance. I’m pretty sure the bra size thing is the same - they’re literally getting off on hearing the arbitrary number you give them

Last edited:
I mean yes, I do expect those enquiries. Just as I expect men to ogle and make comments when I’m out in public in real life. Unlike my dildos (which I do not display, for exactly that reason), I can’t chose to just put them away out of sight. Nor do I want to in a camming context because they are a main part of my selling appeal. But just because the question is expected doesn’t mean it’s enjoyable or that getting asked 10x a day isn’t annoying.

And the reason I compare it to the “show XX bb” comments is because 99/100 times that someone asks bra size, they have not tipped and will not be tipping. Hence why it is annoying.
Super cool that you explained that, I get a lot of stupid questions too, it just seems like huge boobs are a boon and so as a member of the IBTC it hurts when guys bypass because of the size of our boobs.

Super cool that you explained that, I get a lot of stupid questions too, it just seems like huge boobs are a boon and so as a member of the IBTC it hurts when guys bypass because of the size of our boobs.
The grass is always greener haha

:facepalm: :facepalm:
This model is in a tower block, probably about 4 or 5 floors up.

10:40 AM
sterava23@xh
baby how much to drop bra and panties out the window and go get them?

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884

ETA on a related note, foot fetish guys often ask what shoe size a model is and it’s a similar vein of annoyance. I’m pretty sure the bra size thing is the same - they’re literally getting off on hearing the arbitrary number you give them
Don't forget guys asking if they're real or not!

USER: can i rape u?

Wow... 🤮

So models get banned for saying "Twitter," but members can post fucked up shit like this. Cool beans.

View attachment 94588

On my Peach messages this morning. He's never spoken to me, tipped me, or sub'd the account.

That message was posted to a picture of a full spread of my pussy. My loss!

Who the fuck do these clowns think they are?

I just want to say I laughed at this because of just how ridiculous it is. And your comment at the bottom is just perfect. I really don't get them either, and you never know if they are just trolling or being serious when they do stuff like this because some really are like it.