AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I like her response to this guy below.
(FYI her pvt and c2c are already at the lowest possible (8tks SC), yet he still wants free recording)

8:59 PM
Kozze79
wanna play baby

9:00 PM
Kozze79
can you activate record function in exclusive baby

[MODEL NAME]
I can. But it's expensive. 500 token.

9:01 PM
Kozze79
other girls activate it for free

[MODEL NAME]
Go to others

User:
Kneel for me bb

User tipped 1 token

User tipped 1 token

User:
Show me pussy bb

User:
Mmm bet pushy is sweet

User:
Sweet pushy mmm

User tipped 1 token

User:
Rub that pussy mmm

FYI this model is non-nude and didn't have her hand near her pussy and was far from showing her pussy :rofl: :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
I like her response to this guy below.
(FYI her pvt and c2c are already at the lowest possible (8tks SC), yet he still wants free recording)

8:59 PM
Kozze79
wanna play baby

Kozze79
can you activate record function in exclusive baby

[MODEL NAME]
I can. But it's expensive. 500 token.

Kozze79
other girls activate it for free

[MODEL NAME]
Go to others
That sounds exactly like the kind of thing my friend would say. :D

How common is it to be asked to masturbate with balloons? I seem to attract this for some reason. And no, sorry, I don’t have any balloons!
Reading through some of these makes me think that as a male model, guys treat me so much nicer, I hardly have to block anyone. sorry, that’s probably too obvious to even be worth mentioning, but man, guys can be shitty to you girls.

Reactions: Highlander884
As most times, starts off fine...
I am sure you can guess, he is not one who is tipping.

9:21 AM
Jaremie1982EX
Hi

Jaremie1982EX
i love nylons

Jaremie1982EX
your beautiful baby

9:22 AM
Jaremie1982EX
do you like pantyhose also

9:23 AM
Jaremie1982EX
I’m about to cum all in my pantyhose baby

9:24 AM
Jaremie1982EX
Let’s see your sexy leggs baby I’m so about to cumm

9:25 AM
Jaremie1982EX
Bad girl

9:26 AM
Jaremie1982EX
Let’s go some where we’re you can see me cum through my pantyhose with my big dick

9:26 AM
Jaremie1982EX
Instagram?

• Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
That guy I’d mentioned in a different thread - who spent so much money on me on Friday night - was definitely…”different.” He said he wanted to rap for me on Skype, and he tipped A LOT for a Skype session. So I logged off of MFC for him. In the Skype chat he asked me to name some songs for him to put on. He was drunk as hell, and he didn’t necessarily rap for me, but we were jamming to a bunch of songs. That part of the session was fun. 👍

A few times during the session he’d casually blurt out that he’s ugly and hates himself. He said he wants to put on something that’ll make him cry, and asked me for suggestions. Um…okay. So I suggested he put on that sad scene from My Girl where Vada is crying at the sight of Thomas J. in the coffin. 😭 He said no. I suggested something else, and he shot down that idea too. And he put on a clip of some lady who’d brought her cute puppies onto the stage on America’s Got Talent. Lol.

He had the hiccups, and he kept shouting “UGH! WHY CAN’T I STOP THESE HICCUPS?!” He was annoyed about it, and kept doing these gestures with his mouth to try to stop his hiccups. Then another hiccup would come out, and he’d shout “UGH!!!” He sent me another $50…and then another $50 a short while after, and asked if I could just stay online with him forever. I thanked him, and told him I’ll stay on a while longer, but not ALL NIGHT LONG.

When I decided to wrap up the session (I’d been on with him for like 2 hours 20 minutes, I think), he was trying to guilt trip me with “Yeah, it’s because you hate me.” 👀 Huh? I told him no, we were on this call for a long time, it’s time to wrap it up, and I will not be guilt tripped into staying on longer when I’m exhausted after a long day. I reminded him that I had added him to my MFC friends list earlier, and that I’ll talk to him another time. And I told him to have a good night.

That guy I’d mentioned in a different thread - who spent so much money on me on Friday night - was definitely…”different.” He said he wanted to rap for me on Skype, and he tipped A LOT for a Skype session. So I logged off of MFC for him. In the Skype chat he asked me to name some songs for him to put on. He was drunk as hell, and he didn’t necessarily rap for me, but we were jamming to a bunch of songs. That part of the session was fun. 👍

A few times during the session he’d casually blurt out that he’s ugly and hates himself. He said he wants to put on something that’ll make him cry, and asked me for suggestions. Um…okay. So I suggested he put on that sad scene from My Girl where Vada is crying at the sight of Thomas J. in the coffin. 😭 He said no. I suggested something else, and he shot down that idea too. And he put on a clip of some lady who’d brought her cute puppies onto the stage on America’s Got Talent. Lol.

He had the hiccups, and he kept shouting “UGH! WHY CAN’T I STOP THESE HICCUPS?!” He was annoyed about it, and kept doing these gestures with his mouth to try to stop his hiccups. Then another hiccup would come out, and he’d shout “UGH!!!” He sent me another $50…and then another $50 a short while after, and asked if I could just stay online with him forever. I thanked him, and told him I’ll stay on a while longer, but not ALL NIGHT LONG.

When I decided to wrap up the session (I’d been on with him for like 2 hours 20 minutes, I think), he was trying to guilt trip me with “Yeah, it’s because you hate me.” 👀 Huh? I told him no, we were on this call for a long time, it’s time to wrap it up, and I will not be guilt tripped into staying on longer when I’m exhausted after a long day. I reminded him that I had added him to my MFC friends list earlier, and that I’ll talk to him another time. And I told him to have a good night.
I had a rapper too once - a very drunk dude who mostly spat some shite, but paid me generously for listening for him. I dont recall him hating himself back then, that must be new! :d Or maybe its a whole different dude. Those pvts were definitely WTF moments...

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Had a guy come in and strictly state he was into "extreme" but when I asked him to clarify he said "im not a perve or anything" then asked if I wanted to see stuff with his rottweiler . I almost gagged and I don't usually kink shame but like , have the most shame possible and put it in your cone of shame on shame island.

Really wish I hadnt laughed so hard at this!! You suggested the straight saddest scene ever! I love you

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Really wish I hadnt laughed so hard at this!! You suggested the straight saddest scene ever! I love you

I love that movie so much, and that scene absolutely shattered me.

sad macaulay culkin GIF

USER: dont just cum then fuck off. there is being used and being used. id expect it from a bloke but not a beautiful Mistress.

Message received after leaving my show for the day. Do you think he'd be surprised to learn that I didn't come at all?

🤮 😆
He wouldn't believe it, after all how could you not cum interacting with such a paragon of masculinity?

tipped 50 in last two weeks: well?

me: what?

tipped 50 in last two weeks: i am here for a dick

me: bro, you dont have a money

tipped 50 in last two weeks left the room

--------------

xyz 22 yo in profile went into opened pms: do you remember me? sends pic of a 50yo

20 minutes..

do u remember me

me: fuck off already

10 minutes

xyz: will you marry me?

This model's pvt rate is only 16 per min, so she has a 10 minute minimum, which is fine and very reasonable.
A gold user:

8:07 PM
aarden
You ask 10 min private

8:08 PM
aarden
But i cum in 5!

aarden
Mmmmmm
Dear God why is he so honest about being that quick!

This model's pvt rate is only 16 per min, so she has a 10 minute minimum, which is fine and very reasonable.
A gold user:

8:07 PM
aarden
You ask 10 min private

aarden
But i cum in 5!

aarden
Mmmmmm
So bask in the afterglow for 5.

Reactions: NotYou
Doller man.jpg

Just now on ManyVids Live. Lmao. This is what happens when you try to be nice and allow ALL the users the ability to chat. Lol.