AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
If you're Muslim. The same people requiring women to dress head to foot in unsexy clothing because they can't control their erections and the urges that comes with it.
Don't get me wrong as I'm an atheist myself and not fond of any dogmatic practices.

But if it's ok to say goddess, why isn't it ok to say goddess but in a different language?

Catholics burned thousands of women in fires but that's not what comes to mind when they call me goddess.

It's just strange to call a white lady that. Ofc there r white Muslims but still unusual to hear.
When I'm a Latina so should I expect them to call me Deusa instead of Goddess because of that? You see how little sense it makes?

YES! My friend got the exact same comment from that user.
View attachment 95166

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Should we tell her or should we let her enjoy it for the day? lol

I don't "get" guys like that at all.
He is not there tipping that I ever see (although he could be, or it could be PVT or in PM, so I can't/won't dispute that - plus he is gold so he has to be tipping someone). He never contributes anything to the room/s he is in except for these ridiculous comments and muting people. He never interacts with the model or does anything else, literally just these stupid comments in 10 rooms at once, He never makes "model-specific" comments or jokes, it's all those same generic copy/paste "jokes" and comments and compliments.

Why be a knight in 100 rooms, so you can just paste the same messages over and over to EVERY room, and multiple times within those hours in each room while you (he, the knight) are there?

Last edited:
His name doesn't really inspire confidence to be a Knight in my opinion, "lick that ho" or is it meant to be something different? A guy with a name like that just sounds like an a-hole right? unless I am missing something "innocent" with his name?

His name doesn't really inspire confidence to be a Knight in my opinion, "lick that ho" or is it meant to be something different? A guy with a name like that just sounds like an a-hole right? unless I am missing something "innocent" with his name?

Agreed. Probably just another member wanting to be a knight for a variety of wrong reasons (and not to actually help the model in any way). Helping himself and his ego. Lol.

Bossing It Like A Boss GIF by Mystic
The Morning Show Im Important GIF by Apple TV+

Is it worth reporting guys like this - I doubt they'd get banned right?
I mean they are obviously trying to exploit or take advantage of models.. but he hasn't technically said anything (in public) that is "bad"
(grey user)

12:41 PM
bigballz3454
pm me I can get you more tokens and people watching pm me love let's complete your goal and get you more tokens I've done it for 14years on different sites and it has never failed pm me and I can get you more tokens and people watching pm me and say hi

Is it worth reporting guys like this - I doubt they'd get banned right?
I mean they are obviously trying to exploit or take advantage of models.. but he hasn't technically said anything (in public) that is "bad"
(grey user)

12:41 PM
bigballz3454
pm me I can get you more tokens and people watching pm me love let's complete your goal and get you more tokens I've done it for 14years on different sites and it has never failed pm me and I can get you more tokens and people watching pm me and say hi

It’s hard to predict how site support would respond if you reported him. But from my POV, while I agree with your hunch on what he’s doing, there isn’t really proof (yet). That would depend on what he told the model if she chose to PM him.

If he’s just giving basic advice, he might be misguided but I’m not sure that’s a violation. If he’s offering to get her traffic/tokens in less honorable ways, then yes, they’d probably ban him, I would think.

Reactions: Hiunds
I went to a front page cam room on CB today that didn't have grey chat disabled, and the WTFs were coming so fast and furious that I started to document them for this thread but had to give up because there were too many. All while the model was trying to talk seriously about some issues she'd been struggling with. It was unreal.

I went to a front page cam room on CB today that didn't have grey chat disabled, and the WTFs were coming so fast and furious that I started to document them for this thread but had to give up because there were too many. All while the model was trying to talk seriously about some issues she'd been struggling with. It was unreal.
The first time I hit a goal for a hardcore toy show, all of the guys immediately stopped tipping and started talking about what they wanted for dinner that night and it wasn't me. Never done another show like it and I never will. I was embarrassed beyond my wildest imagination.

Ahh just how every woman wants to be wooed

2:14 AM
aeioaEX
What beautiful tits I would put my dick in as I have it very hard and all full of veins between my tits and my very chubby eggs wanting to fill your tits with my cumshot.....

2:15 AM
aeioaEX
And your mommy, would you let me drink all your delicious milk?

This is every single thing that is wrong with Chaturbate. She's a legacy model with over 1 million followers.

Everything Wrong.png

The model proceeded to say thanks in PM and also told me he tipped nothing THIS year so far and in all of last year it was 1,800 tokens

9:12 PM
esva2
you wear stockings?

9:13 PM
esva2
shoes off one moment for me

esva2
ok?

esva2

9:14 PM
karaban5210
you look very hot baby

esva2

[ MODEL ]
@esva2 15 For you

9:15 PM
esva2
come on bb i told you only once and you are telling me about tokens

esva2
i gave you thousands tokens

esva2
come on

esva2
ok?

9:16 PM
esva2
come on bb

esva2
show me one moment

esva2
come on

** The model decides to be nice and does it for him even though you can see she doesn't want to **

esva2
not like this

** I decided to write (as her knight) because he was annoying and i could see how awkward and uncomfortable she was **

[ ME ]
I have given my local store thousands of dollars, but that doesn't mean the next time i go and shop there i get free things

esva2
turn camera

[ ME ]
you still need to tip - it's a new day

9:17 PM
esva2
@[ ME ] do your job

** Mutes him **

9:17 PM
[ ME ]
Job done

billswan7575
(0) very good for 41
billswan7575
(0) tight

STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!! It's so gross. Just say we look good. Our age has fuck all to do with it jackass!
Yeah I had members trying to offend me saying that I look my exact age so... Thanks?
(My guess is they think I'm younger and would be offended, so thanks again)

billswan7575
(0) very good for 41
billswan7575
(0) tight

STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE THIS!!!! It's so gross. Just say we look good. Our age has fuck all to do with it jackass!

They’re either saying stuff like this…or bashing other women (“You’re hotter than my fat wife” or “I like real women with some meat on their bones”). Doing entirely too much. Just tell the model she looks good (Like you said). We don’t need to be compared to other women all the damn time.

I swear, some of these guys act just like the “Ray Barone” character (clueless af)…and us models are “Debra Barone” trying to explain etiquette to them…while they’re just like uhhh…huh…what do you mean??? 😂

*Anyone who’s watched a few episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond will know exactly what I’m talking about.

They’re either saying stuff like this…or bashing other women (“You’re hotter than my fat wife” or “I like real women with some meat on their bones”). Doing entirely too much. Just tell the model she looks good (Like you said). We don’t need to be compared to other women all the damn time.

I swear, some of these guys act just like the “Ray Barone” character (clueless af)…and us models are “Debra Barone” trying to explain etiquette to them…while they’re just like uhhh…huh…what do you mean??? 😂

*Anyone who’s watched a few episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond will know exactly what I’m talking about.
That man is dumber than a box of damn rocks and it was all Marie's fault. My mom loved that show and I hated it with every fiber of my being. I mean should we go around the room and say, "hmmm you look financially well-off for your age!"

Reactions: yummybrownfox

Do you think though, these guys saying "you're hotter than my partner/wife" etc are ACTUALLY married or in a relationship? I mean, why would anyone legitimately say something like that, it's really mind-boggling to me
I used to love that show so much, it would be on in the morning here in England, and it was funny but I really loved Patricia Heaton, I had such a huge crush on her