AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Do you think though, these guys saying "you're hotter than my partner/wife" etc are ACTUALLY married or in a relationship? I mean, why would anyone legitimately say something like that, it's really mind-boggling to me
I used to love that show so much, it would be on in the morning here in England, and it was funny but I really loved Patricia Heaton, I had such a huge crush on her
Many years of marriage change these guys into cold-hearted bastards who feel like their wives trapped them and put the kibosh on their playboy lifestyle fantasies. It's usually the drunks that say these things.

Do you think though, these guys saying "you're hotter than my partner/wife" etc are ACTUALLY married or in a relationship? I mean, why would anyone legitimately say something like that, it's really mind-boggling to me
I used to love that show so much, it would be on in the morning here in England, and it was funny but I really loved Patricia Heaton, I had such a huge crush on her

There are so many liars in the world, so who knows? Lol. That remark isn’t gonna make me go “Ooh! Thanks, bb!” It’s gonna make me tell them how disrespectful that is, and that the gf/wife (if she even exists) deserves better. Let a woman be caught telling another man “I bet you’d fuck me better than my two-pump chump boyfriend/husband.” Her man would NOT like that at all.

Will Smith Crying GIF by The Academy Awards

Oh dude snap. Channel 4? Think they still show it before frasier. Nothing wrong with fancying Patricia Heaton, thought she looked hot in The Middle too.

Wait what was this thread about again 😅✌️

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Speaking of lying. I so very much hope the guys who tells the models "u look just like my daughter/sister" r lying.
You just triggered a flashback in me of a memory I had totally forgotten about. Don't worry, it's not incestuous.

I visited a camsite maybe 15 years ago. I wish I could remember which one. I was going through some stuff and ran into a model who looked like my ex. I told her, "You look like my ex." :facepalm: I also told her that she looked tired, not really thinking anything of it, and she jumped up from the camera to go redo her makeup. Now, a decade and a half older and a fraction of that wiser, I see that I was a serious bonehead. :facepalm: So in this case I'm the member making myself go WTF but it's my past self from ancient history.

I paid for a private but had no idea what I was doing or why so we just chatted until my money ran out. Then I decided cam sites were too expensive for me, and never went back to them until the present day. For the best, apparently.

Reactions: Vixxen81 and NotYou
You just triggered a flashback in me of a memory I had totally forgotten about. Don't worry, it's not incestuous.

I visited a camsite maybe 15 years ago. I wish I could remember which one. I was going through some stuff and ran into a model who looked like my ex. I told her, "You look like my ex." :facepalm: I also told her that she looked tired, not really thinking anything of it, and she jumped up from the camera to go redo her makeup. Now, a decade and a half older and a fraction of that wiser, I see that I was a serious bonehead. :facepalm: So in this case I'm the member making myself go WTF but it's my past self from ancient history.

I paid for a private but had no idea what I was doing or why so we just chatted until my money ran out. Then I decided cam sites were too expensive for me, and never went back to them until the present day. For the best, apparently.
Yeah saying that was a mistake but u have learnt from it bot to do that again and people from both sides of the camera have said something in chat that in hindsight they shouldn't have.

Reactions: Vixxen81
To expand on that a bit, I had a guy who was constantly asking me to find underage girls for him and this was way before any kind of serious lockdown on verifications happened and we were still allowed to discuss underage sex lives with other underage persons. I always laughed it off. Whatever. Move on to the next conversation. Then he started telling me about all of the ways he has slept with his sisters. I feel like that was the one guy I really should have got some personal info from to report him to the FBI.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
I mean this is a good subject for pondering over, but I wonder if a cam site is the right place for it...

Also when you answer your own questions, you always get the answer you want.

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 14.11.14.png

I mean this is a good subject for pondering over, but I wonder if a cam site is the right place for it...

Also when you answer your own questions, you always get the answer you want.

View attachment 95226
Haha.

There is a model who, when her room is slow, we trade these kinds of questions via PM. Stuff like “if you had to give up one of your five senses forever, which would it be?”

But this one seems like a random drive-by

Guy comes in and this was his only message

vincecam1989
u like cocaine ?

Edit:
He added more

vincecam1989
IM DOING NOW

vincecam1989
WAN SEE ?

...said the grey user of 5 months

10:41 PM
blackinyounow-
Hi my love, I'm Martin, I love you and I like you, and I want to send you a gift of 400 tokens now, and then I want to achieve your goal. Call me now in a private chat because I'll send you other gifts now of 500 tokens because I'll take you a private video. because I send you now

USER:
Can you humiliate me?
(Proceeds to send pic without tipping or asking first)

THIS really annoys me. Why do members send pics before tipping or asking?
I wish those features had never been given to users. I don't want to see your dick without a tip and even then I'm barely going to glance at it. It's a penis. It's nothing special.

can users send pictures on Chaturbate without a tip? On Stripchat you usually have to pay something (typically 10 tokens but the model sets it)