AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
"you will scream when i go as deep as i can..."
uh huh sure babe

tiny GIF

This part I agree with, as in the past I have also avoided logging into MFC when I had maxed out my token budget for the week.

However.... this part I strongly disagree with. 😒

We have to remember that on most sites, not all tipping is shown in public chat. Some tippers will actively use hidden means... anon tips.... ninja etc... to tip covertly so as to avoid identification in public chat. Also, calling out someone by name will just make you look like a bully and often can have the exact opposite effect than what you thought it would. As members, we all have to remember one thing.... it's the model's name on the room, not ours. The model gets to pull people up for not tipping if she wishes, because they can see who is and who isn't tipping, while we can't. Rush to judge at your peril!

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. :nod:

👍
Exactly. I am a Prince-level Fan Club member in my friend's SC room. I am never in public chat. I might read it sometimes, especially when she points out stupid things that guys post, and we have a laugh about it, but otherwise, I communicate with her solely in pm. She prefers it this way. I also tip her well every time I come in, again, privately.
A few weeks ago someone called me out in public chat for being a diamond-level fan club member and not tipping. I was unaware, but my friend told me. Before I could respond, she told me she had booted him.
The lesson here, if he want to "white knight" for a model and call out people you think aren't tipping, you might want to know what is going on first. It can backfire on you.

Exactly. I am a Prince-level Fan Club member in my friend's SC room. I am never in public chat. I might read it sometimes, especially when she points out stupid things that guys post, and we have a laugh about it, but otherwise, I communicate with her solely in pm. She prefers it this way. I also tip her well every time I come in, again, privately.
A few weeks ago someone called me out in public chat for being a diamond-level fan club member and not tipping. I was unaware, but my friend told me. Before I could respond, she told me she had booted him.
The lesson here, if he want to "white knight" for a model and call out people you think aren't tipping, you might want to know what is going on first. It can backfire on you.

I feel like I have to give some more context here because I realise what I said earlier was inflammatory and just a comment on hot-headed reaction.

When I called him out I wasn’t “why aren’t you tipping??”

I was: “hey, fancy helping out towards the goal?”

I’d just spent 6,000 on the goal and another 2,000 during the goal.

And this guy, (the model told me how many tokens he had), sat there and did nothing.

Left straight after.

Like, whatever, but I’m allowed to be a bit annoyed with that freeloading guy who had a shit load of tokens but did nothing.

Aren’t I?

I feel like I have to give some more context here because I realise what I said earlier was inflammatory and just a comment on hot-headed reaction.

When I called him out I wasn’t “why aren’t you tipping??”

I’d just spent 6,000 on the goal and another 2,000 during the goal.

And this guy, (the model told me how many tokens he had), sat there and did nothing.

Left straight after.

Like, whatever, but I’m allowed to be a bit annoyed with that freeloading guy who had a shit load of tokens but did nothing.

Aren’t I?

… and now I sound like a dick. Sorry all! Promise I’m a decent member 🙂

I don’t know why but that guy irked me 🤷‍♂️

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise

Aren’t I?
He's allowed to sit there with a shit load of tokens but do nothing.

Isn't he?

It would be one thing if he was chatting and asking for things and not tipping, but him sitting there doing nothing is no different than anyone else with tokens just sitting there doing nothing.

… and now I sound like a dick. Sorry all! Promise I’m a decent member 🙂

I don’t know why but that guy irked me 🤷‍♂️
I would be annoyed too. My point was, to make sure you know for a fact he isn't tipping before you call him out. On some sites, it is not always apparent.

Reactions: Ozzie_
He's allowed to sit there with a shit load of tokens but do nothing.

Isn't he?

It would be one thing if he was chatting and asking for things and not tipping, but him sitting there doing nothing is no different than anyone else with tokens just sitting there doing nothing.
If a person has no intention of participating, don't be logged in and viewing the room where everyone can see you. I don't understand why this seems so difficult of a concept to grasp. Especially on a site that gives info to everyone in the room how much you have (which dear god why is this public knowledge to begin with?) At least on CB we merely have a vague idea of what a user has compared to what we have at the moment.

If a person has no intention of participating, don't be logged in and viewing the room where everyone can see you. I don't understand why this seems so difficult of a concept to grasp. Especially on a site that gives info to everyone in the room how much you have (which dear god why is this public knowledge to begin with?) At least on CB we merely have a vague idea of what a user has compared to what we have at the moment.
What is the significant difference between being logged in ---> viewing ---> doing nothing and not being logged in ---> viewing ---> doing nothing? Doesn't being logged in at least help the model's total viewer count?

Obviously how you behave in that room is between you and the model. But if another user (of any colour/rank including a Knight) specifically named me and asked me to tip, I'd be out of there.

How much and whether I tip in a room is between, me my conscience and the model.

On SC at least this info is only shown (*if* the user chooses) to models. As a user I would be very *dismayed* to know a model was telling other users (even a knight) how many tokens I was carrying.

Aren’t I?
Of course you are allowed to be annoyed. Allowed to call out a specific user? Well, see the rest of my message ;)

But again, it is between you and the model how you behave in their room.

Reactions: Maxi_P and NotYou
What is the significant difference between being logged in ---> viewing ---> doing nothing and not being logged in ---> viewing ---> doing nothing? Doesn't being logged in at least help the model's total viewer count?
On Chaturbate active tipping is king. Coupled with viewers logged in, spending history, fan club counts, and where she was when she logged off the night before. I have guys that come in and are like man there are blues/purples here and I'm the only one tipping as if it's my fault. You even lobbed it against me when I disagreed with how you were acting in my room and I banned you. The first thing you did was run to this very forum to try to shame me. "pretty sure i was the only tipper here"

What did I do that you disagreed with?
The night you joined this forum, within an hour sent me a DM to get my details. I gave them to you. You waited several days then came in and immediately disregarded every single thing we [models and viewers] had talked about on here, didn't tip for the menu even though we had talked about action shots bringing in new eyes and said if I am not mistaken, "it's so easy to be a model" and when I challenged you, you were like nah I have a budget knowing full well that I had spent the entire week complaining about how slow shit was and you had it and were like "nah." You came into the room after I had been on cam for nine hours. It's not a secret. The site tells you how long we are on and you saw the token balance and you just kept dangling it in my face.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
No I am not. And I don't appreciate you trying to alter my memory of our interaction.
I was just trying to correct it for you so you don't have to be wrong anymore. You also left out the detail of being aware that I just bought over 1,000 tokens and directly asking me in public chat to tip out your newly-posted goal of 1,234 tokens. I recall stating that I just bought those tokens and didn't want to spend them all at once, and in response I got sworn at and booted from the room.

I was just trying to correct it for you so you don't have to be wrong anymore. You also left out the detail of being aware that I just bought over 1,000 tokens and directly asking me in public chat to tip out your newly-posted goal of 1,234 tokens. I recall stating that I just bought those tokens and didn't want to spend them all at once, and in response I got sworn at and booted from the room.
Would it have been better for you if I begged for it in PM instead of public chat. After all you were the only tipper...

Would it have been better for you if I begged for it in PM instead of public chat. After all you were the only tipper...
Yes, from the moment I entered your room until you booted me I was the only tipper. Maybe I'm out of touch I just found it odd that a model would boot someone who was actively chatting and tipping.

uh huh sure babe

tiny GIF

The last guy who claimed he would “make me scream” is the same guy who was HUMPING MY LEG, as if he was actually doing something…..

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

#CouldaHadAV8

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I really don't understand the need from some users to go in a model's room to be this creepy...

How miserable do you have to feel to want to do that?
I may have a lot of compassion for people, but there, honestly, I don't understand.

I really don't understand the need from some users to go in a model's room to be this creepy...

I may have a lot of compassion for people, but there, honestly, I don't understand.
The world has always had a certain amount of weird and crazy people. With the internet those people get a chance they would not have had 50 years ago and because it is anonymous it is even easier than ever for them to come out with their crazy attitude. Look at social media. I dont think they feel miserable at all. Which does not apologize anything.

A lot of people are drunk or high (sometimes on their own farts) and this removes the remaining filters that would stop them from saying things to a person they are talking to....and some men just really fucking hate women and want to watch them be scared or react to their thoughts.

Have you ever seen Natural Born Killers with Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis? It's probably one of the best thematic representations of outer thoughts versus inner thoughts.

A lot of people are drunk or high (sometimes on their own farts) and this removes the remaining filters that would stop them from saying things to a person they are talking to....and some men just really fucking hate women and want to watch them be scared or react to their thoughts.

Have you ever seen Natural Born Killers with Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis? It's probably one of the best thematic representations of outer thoughts versus inner thoughts.
Well, that's a good reason to me to never drink or smoke, I love being in control of my own body ;)

So I guess that you learn how to not react too much before ban them? I don't know how models can handle this kind of people. I'm really impressed as I need to control myself when I see this in a room.
Just to be clear, if I say that I control myself it's because I know that models can manage themselves this behaviours. Even with the SC models where I'm knight, we have an agreement where she's in charge of the moderation.

Well, that's a good reason to me to never drink or smoke, I love being in control of my own body ;)

So I guess that you learn how to not react too much before ban them? I don't know how models can handle this kind of people. I'm really impressed as I need to control myself when I see this in a room.
Just to be clear, if I say that I control myself it's because I know that models can manage themselves this behaviours. Even with the SC models where I'm knight, we have an agreement where she's in charge of the moderation.
Yes, you learn not to react or at least try to not visibly react. Doesn't mean it doesn't stick with you, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: HermesPonyo
Yes, you learn not to react or at least try to not visibly react. Doesn't mean it doesn't stick with you, though.
I know and I'm so sorry you have to deal with this kind of guy...

I don't know your show, but I'm sure you have a lot of great users to show you that you're doing great. :)