AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
IDK, doesn't mean much when users can set their color to be light blue. I mean it's a lie, but it's not totally out of the question. :D
True, personally I find the guys that do that think 10 tokens is a lot. The guys that do spend a lot seem to like the attention that models knowing that they spend a lot gives them so dont change it 😂

Reactions: Vixxen81
True, personally I find the guys that do that think 10 tokens is a lot. The guys that do spend a lot seem to like the attention that models knowing that they spend a lot gives them so dont change it 😂
Yeah I want a room of dark purples and greens, not light blues. :D

Reactions: KingMarti
I just walked in on this in a CB room.

Some context: the model’s first language is not English, but this guy seems to enjoy throwing semantics back in her face as if it’s some kind of victory. (orange = the model, light blue & purple = members)

View attachment 96522

While I don’t visit this particular model often, I’ve tipped her plenty of times. She’s pleasant, never insulting, has a well-defined tip menu and always performs the things people tip for. So I’m not sure where he gets off claiming she’s a scammer. Especially in such a public and insulting manner.
OMG FUCK RIGHT OFF. This dude makes me angry and he is not even in my room. Ban, Ban and then Ban once more just to be sure. I also would not cover his name - if this was in public chat, he is evidently not trying to hide the fact he is a giant douchebag. I will ban him now from my room if you tell me who he is.

My favorite friend is back, only this time he wasnt very creative and only came up with this. He comes in every couple of months with a new username and tells me some of these beautiful things;

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 11.32.04.png

OMG FUCK RIGHT OFF. This dude makes me angry and he is not even in my room. Ban, Ban and then Ban once more just to be sure. I also would not cover his name - if this was in public chat, he is evidently not trying to hide the fact he is a giant douchebag. I will ban him now from my room if you tell me who he is.

I’ll send you his username (and if anyone else wants it too, send me a message and I’ll provide it).

Yeah, I considered not covering his username, but ultimately I didn’t want to risk him discovering the post (googling, lurking or whatever) and either coming here to inflict his special brand of sunshine, or taking it out on that model.

I was a little confused why the model didn’t ban him too, but it’s not my place to second guess her (and credit where it’s due, she was extremely patient with him despite the insults).

ollit95 1000t for you what do you do for me? Send pm sweety

This is a gray user

Hmmm I'm light purple but changed to light blue so that I'm less likely to get a girl sending me a pm the second I enter a room.
I knew a guy who also changed his colour because he didn't like girls assuming he was going to spend lots.

My favorite friend is back, only this time he wasnt very creative and only came up with this. He comes in every couple of months with a new username and tells me some of these beautiful things;

View attachment 96527
He must be a genuinely very miserable depressed person. And he deserves to be

Hmmm I'm light purple but changed to light blue so that I'm less likely to get a girl sending me a pm the second I enter a room.
I knew a guy who also changed his colour because he didn't like girls assuming he was going to spend lots.
Probably a bot or part of an app. Unless you can physically hear/see them typing the PM to you, that is. If it's near instant and she's nowhere near a keyboard, it's probably that.

Probably a bot or part of an app. Unless you can physically hear/see them typing the PM to you, that is. If it's near instant and she's nowhere near a keyboard, it's probably that.

There is some of that, yes. Where the generic PM greeting arrives the instant you enter the room, and it’s obviously a bot. But there’s also a good amount of models who will manually PM a member with tokens within the first 30-45 seconds.

It’s understandable since they’re just doing their job, but I can kind of understand a member wanting to lessen the instances of those PMs if they get too awkward.

There is some of that, yes. Where the generic PM greeting arrives the instant you enter the room, and it’s obviously a bot. But there’s also a good amount of models who will manually PM a member with tokens within the first 30-45 seconds.

It’s understandable since they’re just doing their job, but I can kind of understand a member wanting to lessen the instances of those PMs if they get too awkward.
Unfortunate. :(

I have never once PM'd someone who entered my room. I find it irritating as hell when a supporter bypasses all courtesies and hits straight into a PM. Insta-ban in my opinion.

Unfortunate. :(

I have never once PM'd someone who entered my room. I find it irritating as hell when a supporter bypasses all courtesies and hits straight into a PM. Insta-ban in my opinion.
From my experience as a stripchat user you are in the minority, i subbed to ultimate so i could go invisible, because it got annoying. The ultimate also gives accesscto pm a model but i find that intrusive, i think i used it once to tell a model that everyone could see her phone

I assume you are talking about chaturbate: changing the color does not have a lot of effect for me as models can (and do) sort the room by amount of tokens. Whatever my color is I will get a PM in the first two minutes in many rooms (except very busy rooms or models).
I don't really mind in the end, if I want to talk I will, if not I'll just be honest, tell it and go on. Except when it is clearly not the model typing, then it's a red flag and I will leave the room.

In no particular order, the WTF moments so far today;

1. "Would you be down to to let me fuck your asshole for 500$? Video of course. you can wear cap and mask because of your husband."

2. Purple user enters and sends a PM straight away: "Here are my pics, feel free to save any of them you love" I did not have to guess too much what was in them - even through the pixels...

3. Users with tokens in public chat "oh nooo did i just miss a flash?!"

Go away, people like this. Far, Far away, please! And when you get there, go a bit further still.

3. Users with tokens in public chat "oh nooo did i just miss a flash?!"
As a user one of the most annoying things to me is when users (gray or tokened alike) who never contribute anything bitch about missing something. Happened today with a model who gave a great cum show that was funded by maybe three of us. At the end, chatty gray user comes in with

“Did I miss the squirt?! :-( “

My response was “yes, and it was amazing! And I am glad you missed it because you never give a fucking token to this woman”

At the end, chatty gray user comes in with
My response was “yes, and it was amazing! And I am glad you missed it because you never give a fucking token to this woman”
Saw a very similar exchange last week, except the grey user replied 'meh, I'll just watch the recording later then'

• Wat?!
Reactions: CallMeMaria
Must be in the water:

bj6776 (0) hmmmm
bj6776 (0) as i had imagined it
bj6776 (0) lucky to finaly see you naked
bj6776 (0) 😍

His stats in my app:
(Last Tip Date ) (Tips Today 0) (Tips Month 0) (Tips Year 0) (Tips Ever 0) (Tips On CB: few) (Has Tokens: true)

Threw the ban hammer down.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
As a user one of the most annoying things to me is when users (gray or tokened alike) who never contribute anything bitch about missing something. Happened today with a model who gave a great cum show that was funded by maybe three of us. At the end, chatty gray user comes in with

I tipped a model 500 tokens once for something unrelated to the show/room. It cleared a goal but the model didn't react and a gray user commented about the goal being cleared. I told him it was for something else and she reset the goal.

Reactions: Hiunds
big bear cock alpha loads sexy
huh? like is it so hard to use words to make sentences that make sense?

Want to share this but don't really know where to put it so placing it here. A model today asked to see my dick. I said no and she asked why not. I told her she wouldn't be impressed. She said she still wanted to see it, but I still declined.

User: tips for "doggystyle without panties"

** Model turns around, removes panties, bends over and has her butt to the screen for this guy's tip menu item **

Same User: tips 3 more tokens
Same User: Why are you ignoring me?

Ummm... what? She quite literally has her butt to the camera - per your request - so she can't see the screen :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl:

User: tips for "doggystyle without panties"

** Model turns around, removes panties, bends over and has her butt to the screen for this guy's tip menu item **

Same User: tips 3 more tokens
Same User: Why are you ignoring me?

Ummm... what? She quite literally has her butt to the camera - per your request - so she can't see the screen :facepalm: :facepalm: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe they included a tip note requesting something specific as part of that action?

You can't add a tipnote to a tip menu, it will remove the tip menu name. And then his only other tip was 3 tokens, on SC it's 10 tokens or more for a tipnote.
So this was on SC? Didn't see the site mentioned in your first comment. You can add a tip note to a menu item tip on CB and others, hence my reply. Got it now.

Reactions: NotYou