AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have type type type deleted about 20 responses so far because this is such a delicate subject that I didn't want to step in a huge pile of crap about it and here's my conclusion...

No matter what it's origin or root is, it's a power imbalance and I can't speak for anyone else but when I cam, it is I who wants the power. My body, my room, my rules. When I browse Chaturbate there are very few true submissive rooms on line anymore.

Well @Geezer you pretty much nailed it with your last line -- Daddy is the ultimate title to hold. More powerful than President. Even Pence calls his wife Mommy and they're the most ridiculously vanilla couple on earth.

Last edited:
I have type type type deleted about 20 responses so far because this is such a delicate subject that I didn't want to step in a huge pile of crap about it and here's my conclusion...

No matter what it's origin or root is, it's a power imbalance and I can't speak for anyone else but when I cam, it is I who wants the power. My body, my room, my rules. When I browse Chaturbate there are very few true submissive rooms on line anymore.

Well @Geezer you pretty much nailed it with your last line -- Daddy is the ultimate title to hold. More powerful than President. Even Pence calls his wife Mommy and they're the most ridiculously vanilla couple on earth.

Hah, I was just about to reply to your post and revising (because yes, delicate subject), when I saw your edit.

But yes, power imbalance, or at least the illusion of it in fantasy play. That is what it is about (at least for me), not gross incest stuff.

And yes, when you go up the pyramid of respect titles, the only thing bigger than daddy is God.
But there is such a thing as having the ego stroked too much 😜

Hah, I was just about to reply to your post and revising (because yes, delicate subject), when I saw your edit.

But yes, power imbalance, or at least the illusion of it in fantasy play. That is what it is about (at least for me), not gross incest stuff.

And yes, when you go up the pyramid of respect titles, the only thing bigger than daddy is God.
But there is such a thing as having the ego stroked too much 😜
I get it. And now this is where shit gets real...my father tried to marry his 45 year old daughter when he found out he was dying. She had been adopted by her stepfather and wasn't raised by him. He was sterile and really wanted to protect the estate. She said no. Because OMG weird.

Sex workers have to deal with the stigma we were all abused and turned to the industry because we're so dysfunctional we can't handle "real" jobs.

While there are those who are in that position, there are a lot who are not. So, what I'm saying is this particular aspect has more layers than an onion and it deserves examination.

I get it. And now this is where shit gets real...my father tried to marry his 45 year old daughter when he found out he was dying. She had been adopted by her stepfather and wasn't raised by him. He was sterile and really wanted to protect the estate. She said no. Because OMG weird.

Sex workers have to deal with the stigma we were all abused and turned to the industry because we're so dysfunctional we can't handle "real" jobs.

While there are those who are in that position, there are a lot who are not. So, what I'm saying is this particular aspect has more layers than an onion and it deserves examination.

I don't really know how to respond to this. I am also quite new to the experience of being a member of camsites, so maybe this is just me finding out this hobby is not intended for the likes of me. 😅

I am married and generally have quite a very active, varied and interesting sex life.
But at the current time, her and mine work schedules do NOT line up. Her current project is high pressure and corporate while I am currently contracted by a government organization meaning I basically get to send pricey invoices just for sitting at home scratching my balls.
In short, I am getting stir crazy and this has been a pleasant release valve so far.

And for those it may concern, my wife knows I am on cam and is heavily in support of it. My default way of blowing off steam is catching a local metal concert or heading off to the pub. Now when my wife gets home she will find me there and ready to jump her bones right away, instead of not knowing when I'll get back and if I'll have anything more than a semi-satisfying quicky in me when I do 😅
(I exaggerate a little of course, but it is not that far from the truth)

Anyway, what I guess I am trying to say is that I am currently trying to get some of the things I cannot get offline, from this online sphere of adult entertainment. But if my particular kinks will be a toxic influence here, then this is not for me.

I don't really know how to respond to this. I am also quite new to the experience of being a member of camsites, so maybe this is just me finding out this hobby is not intended for the likes of me. 😅

I am married and generally have quite a very active, varied and interesting sex life.
But at the current time, her and mine work schedules do NOT line up. Her current project is high pressure and corporate while I am currently contracted by a government organization meaning I basically get to send pricey invoices just for sitting at home scratching my balls.
In short, I am getting stir crazy and this has been a pleasant release valve so far.

And for those it may concern, my wife knows I am on cam and is heavily in support of it. My default way of blowing off steam is catching a local metal concert or heading off to the pub. Now when my wife gets home she will find me there and ready to jump her bones right away, instead of not knowing when I'll get back and if I'll have anything more than a semi-satisfying quicky in me when I do 😅
(I exaggerate a little of course, but it is not that far from the truth)

Anyway, what I guess I am trying to say is that I am currently trying to get some of the things I cannot get offline, from this online sphere of adult entertainment. But if my particular kinks will be a toxic influence here, then this is not for me.
I don't need you to respond, just be aware.

File under “usernames that make you go WTF:”

Someone just entered a CB model’s room with the username dadndaughterr

I’m a little surprised CB doesn’t have some automated way to decline usernames like that when they’re created.

ETA: And it was a couples account.

So much this. Not to mention that, if when you want to impress someone, you want it be a 20 something year old who's still learning things, that only tells me you're not able to impress a woman who knows things, who knows how to set her boundaries straight, who knows what she truly deserves. Which means you're not impressive at all.

(I'm not saying "you" to a specific person, I'm using "you" as a generic tem here... Just to be clear)

So much this. Not to mention that, if when you want to impress someone, you want it be a 20 something year old who's still learning things, that only tells me you're not able to impress a woman who knows things, who knows how to set her boundaries straight, who knows what she truly deserves. Which means you're not impressive at all.

(I'm not saying "you" to a specific person, I'm using "you" as a generic tem here... Just to be clear)
Yep. Spot on, Lilly. I think one of the reasons I sometimes do poorly is because I've seen so much and heard so many things that I can't be easily impressed. I could probably win an Olympic event in eye-rolling at this point.

Just read the last few pages, and apparently the daddy-thing is frowned upon.

Well with the risk of being kink-shamed, I really love it.
Not in an incest kind of way (ew), but in a sort of dom/sub fantasy when there is a +/- 20 years age difference (I am 44), yes please 😁

If you are disgusted by this, please don't reply. However if you are a model and you cater to this kind of thing (spanking your ass is a must, everything else up to negotiation), feel free to send me a pm and tell me which sites you work on and when your shifts are 😏😉
This is interesting. In the BDSM scene its a type of play, Daddy Dom and Little Girl. Lets be clear from the outset - it should never refer to incest or anything underage! Now thats out the way, here is what I think;

In this type of play, the female wants to be safe in the experienced hands of the male. The term Daddy relates to a safe, elder, experienced figure who is confidently in charge, making decisions for the highest good of their submissive play partner, who may choose to call themselves LG, or whatever else they feel comfortable with. The LG - the submissive - can play bratty, can play obedient, can play pleasing, all the while safe in the knowing that the DD has full control of the situation and is guiding the play in the way that is fun, hot, safe and consensual for both.

I LOVE the use of Daddy in this way. But real Daddy Doms are rare. When every Tom, Dick and Harry go around calling themselves Daddy, or worse yet - Master, Dom, or whatever the hell just to get any unsuspecting, inexperienced girls to submit to them when they call out "kneel bitch and suck my cock like a good girl" it is easier just to call for a blanket ban of Daddy than it is to deal with the wades and wades of wannabes.

This is largely why I stopped doing any sub work online and focus only on dominating these days.

He's back! Still 40cm this time, his penis hasn't shrunk more from being in the shower all the time (it was 50cm, if you remember this guy too haha):

8:43 PM
sexci232322387
hello baby i am cumming 40 cm cock in the shower undress hungry show your cunt finger your breasts i want to fuck you i am horny I'm Turkish baby

Surprised he hasn’t accidentally electrocuted his 40cm tree-trunk yet from surfing cam sites while taking a shower.

I'd like to circle back to the daddy thing. 'Cause for whatever reason I can't shake it.

I think they should really re-brand their selves as puppeteers looking for a puppet. If you happen to hit, good for you and her I guess. But I really like Maria's response. Because she's right. I call my husband daddy in bed because I'm willing to let him do whatever he wants to me at any time. I feel safe. There's no loss of money because I can't take it or no promise of more money because I can.

When I cam there are some guys who come to my room because they searched for South America, and they come thinking I'll be drooling on every cheap ass tip because of my location.

And of course, they get angry when I don't "show boobs bb" for $2. My profile on cb says I'm from Illinois. So a conversation with this guy, who tipped 50tks in a wall of 1tk tips (literally $2.50), went like this:

"it says Illinois but you're from colombia right?"
"what makes you think that?"
"because I searched for South America"
"oh so there's only one country in south america"
"yes i guess lol"
no response from me to this stupid remark
1tk
1tk
1tk
"show me something"
"not for what you're tipping. and that's not the way to talk to me"
"oh maybe you are from illinois"
and left

So let me get this straight... the only possible way of me setting my boundaries and knowing my price is by being an american? This pissed me off so much. He obviously looked up latin americans because he wanted cheap and got mad when didn't get what he wanted.

I actually hate cb for allowing 1 token tips. It’s like not being tipped at all. And a wall of 1 token tips? Who is that impressing? Imagine a guy throwing around a load of nickels in a strip club.
Yessss that's exactly how it feels! It's borderline insulting

I'd like to circle back to the daddy thing. 'Cause for whatever reason I can't shake it.

I think they should really re-brand their selves as puppeteers looking for a puppet. If you happen to hit, good for you and her I guess. But I really like Maria's response. Because she's right. I call my husband daddy in bed because I'm willing to let him do whatever he wants to me at any time. I feel safe. There's no loss of money because I can't take it or no promise of more money because I can.

My wife and I have the same dynamic. So am I now an asshole for trying to pay for an online fantasy that at least hits a few notes of what I am currently not getting enough of in real life?

Also it's not like I burst into a chatroom yelling 'call me daddy baby'. But I have developed a few online relationships with models where calling me daddy has become part of the private play sessions. And yes, I do it enjoy that a lot.

Reactions: Ozzie_
My wife and I have the same dynamic. So am I now an asshole for trying to pay for an online fantasy that at least hits a few notes of what I am currently not getting enough of in real life?

Also it's not like I burst into a chatroom yelling 'call me daddy baby'. But I have developed a few online relationships with models where calling me daddy has become part of the private play sessions. And yes, I do it enjoy that a lot.
Definitely not an asshole. I think almost all kinks are catered for on the internet - as long as you can clearly communicate what you are after and are willing to pay for it, you should be able to find a fitting play partner. As you already have. No shame in it at all, go play, thats what we are here for!

Reactions: Geezer

So then this is fine, the "hate" is for the guys who go to all rooms and instantly call themselves "daddy" and try to act that way, when there is an agreement between the client/user and model, then that's no problem and certainly not shameful at all.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
As a user I agree it is weird. I have had a couple models just start calling me daddy unprompted and it is kind of a mood killer for me
wow....interesting how they would just straight up come out and say it. Wouldnt that be against the rules to suggest incest? Anytime anyone wants a roleplay regarding family i won't be further than a few in-laws lol

Reactions: Hiunds
wow....interesting how they would just straight up come out and say it. Wouldnt that be against the rules to suggest incest? Anytime anyone wants a roleplay regarding family i won't be further than a few in-laws lol
It has happened to me too a couple of times now, I normally just inform them it's not my thing at all and most of the time it doesn't happen again =)

It has happened to me too a couple of times now, I normally just inform them it's not my thing at all and most of the time it doesn't happen again =)
Yeah, the models are always good about it. I imagine a lot of users come in wanting that which is why they assume it

Reactions: NotYou
It depends on how and why I guess.

The term "daddy" in a sexual / romantic context doesn't necessarily mean "father".

I don't believe I was speaking to you.But if that's hitting a nerve hard enough to give me details about your marriage I didn't ask for nor infer and what it lacks, perhaps what it lacks is therapy.

I don't believe I was speaking to you.But if that's hitting a nerve hard enough to give me details about your marriage I didn't ask for nor infer and what it lacks, perhaps what it lacks is therapy.
Or a wife who's in her early 20s apparently 👀

• Funny!
There are a few who say it to members when they enter. Always prompts me to leave.

My wife is in her 30s and the only thing lacking at the moment is time due to conflicting work schedules, as already mentioned in an earlier post.
The defense rests