AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
User:
You are a self milf

Does anyone know what a "self milf" is? I have never heard that before and I can't find it on Google, or did he just mean a regular "milf"? :confused: :confused:

"hi baby I love you too see what I have for you to be enjoying the show you have any icee and I will be able to do it up IV 💉 ice meth in my arm and your invitation is here the next few exceptions to get to see if I can get the money shot"

I had to read this many times. Was this person asking me to do drugs, or he wanted to do drugs? I really do not get it. Seeing it had something to do with drugs I banned said user.

:haha: how much cheese in 1 message?

7:59 AM
Talal77777
OMG, your god has excelled in your creation, When looking at you,your beauty s a perfect combination between natural(diamond ) and sophistication(queen).When looking at you,I feel your soul is a rare flower in a field full ofroses, let's talk privately, send me massage private or add me

1688306645850.png
New user in the room too, never tipped or anything but had PLENTY of demands.. even tried with demands that were on the tip menu without tipping.. then ended with that^

OK, this is not a user but it was a model's goal that stood out

View attachment 96579

I am tempted to hit the goal just to see what it is all about. I give the model points for creativity
This model is back! Today’s goal:

“Unlimited creamy farts long time”

I think she may be a marketing genius

But maybe a little fixated on farts haha.

This model is back! Today’s goal:

“Unlimited creamy farts long time”

I think she may be a marketing genius

But maybe a little fixated on farts haha.
"It all goes back to something my grandmother told me when I was a kid. 'Holden,' she said, 'the big bucks are in dick and fart jokes"

Reactions: Hiunds
so brock has a small but hard dick and is looking for advice on how to get a girl? how about leaving that wiener in your pants when meeting first, no matter the size.
I don't think he's brock. I think he means he's broke. And obviously not very good at spelling either.

IMG_1905.jpeg
Next time i go into a store , i should probably say that I’m broke but i want the item for free please🤣 he was purple too.

Another user asked me if i can make him a personal vid (with moaning his name) for 250 tokens. When i told him the actual price, he was agreeing first but then he again said „it’s too much , but 250 would be okay“ yeah would be okay for you but not for me.

The audacity of some people.

Hey @Lilly_____ I think I found the smoking gun for the South America denigration.

A Simpsons episode in which Brazil is portrayed so poorly the government was going to sue Fox television over it. Aired in 2002.

Hey @Lilly_____ I think I found the smoking gun for the South America denigration.

A Simpsons episode in which Brazil is portrayed so poorly the government was going to sue Fox television over it. Aired in 2002.
Oh I remember that episode. It was a huge scandal over here.

To be honest though we've been seen like that way before that episode. It just made explicit what so many already thought.

this was in a tip note to a model I am close with

"TEACH this handsome, stupid, skinny American gringo WHITE Daddy...HOW to smell and lick sweaty, stinky little latina feets as I stare into your beautiful eyes,hija! "

• Wat?!
Reactions: Highlander884
Oh I remember that episode. It was a huge scandal over here.

To be honest though we've been seen like that way before that episode. It just made explicit what so many already thought.
I'd imagine our so called "war on drugs" didn't help, either. The Reagan's really screwed this country up big time. I ran across that episode of the Simpsons the other day (I've never watched a minute of the show) and was like a-ha! There's a non-zero chance that some tippers/viewers are massive Simpsons fans.

I'd imagine our so called "war on drugs" didn't help, either. The Reagan's really screwed this country up big time.
The USA's war on drugs, and general governmental and govt backed commercial exploitation and interference in latin America (and other countries of course) has caused so much damage, death and grief, going back to the 1800s. Britain likewise. Spain and Portugal obviously centuries before that.

Anyone who wants to read an interesting study on the phenomena (whilst being appalled at the turn of almost every page) should read "Open Veins of Latin America" by Eduardo Galeano. What has been done to latin America (sadly often with the assistance of some latin Americans themselves) in the name of free enterprise or political "liberation" is sickening.

Although I have not studied it in any detail I seem to recall claims, at least, that Nixon started the war on drugs which targeted, demonised and damaged (and no doubt continues to do so) certain communities within the USA.