AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
When I first saw the title "in person GFE", I thought oh, he wants to meet you and maybe have dinner with you, maybe do some other activities, you know, as a GFE - this is not a GFE at all.

Yeah, when a guy has a million options for a username and settles on THAT one, you have to figure his idea of a “GFE” might be a little fucked up, too.

Not in a cam room but It made me go wtf. This is someone who liked my post. But like.... I prefer a simp over an e-pimp any day? And you must be very insecure to state that first thing.

Screenshot_2023-09-08-13-16-19-830_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Not in a cam room but It made me go wtf. This is someone who liked my post. But like.... I prefer a simp over an e-pimp any day? And you must be very insecure to state that first thing.

View attachment 97596
Wannabe e-pimp with his super impressive twitter numbers 😂

robbie
(0) Tell that asshole he's costing you money

Um, what? Out of the blue, no context.

From a tip menu I encountered, I think Math was not her strongest subject:

Domi control 5min 🤤 (123) ⭐ Domi control 10 min 🤤 (500) ⭐ Domi control 15 min 🤤 (777) ⭐ Domi control 30 min 🤤 (1888)

Domi control 5min 🤤 (123) ⭐ Domi control 10 min 🤤 (500) ⭐ Domi control 15 min 🤤 (777) ⭐ Domi control 30 min 🤤 (1888)
Depends entirely on what she was trying to achieve. 🤷‍♂️

Her mathematical skills might be sorely lacking or her business acumen might be spot on. We cannot know without asking her.

It doesn't have to "make sense." Technology is amazing. And for a man to be able to control a woman's clit stimulation (virtually) is freakin' amazing...and I think her pricing was intentional to show y'all that the price should go up, up, and up for the privilege of satisfying her in this manner.

Depends entirely on what she was trying to achieve. 🤷‍♂️

Her mathematical skills might be sorely lacking or her business acumen might be spot on. We cannot know without asking her.

I don't think her mathematical skills were lacking at all. I think she knows exactly what she's doing. :)

I went back to see if there was something I had missed, and I still think her pricing strategy is unorthodox: 301-999 tks = 300s ultra-high, >1000 tks = 200s high. But if she gets a lot of 123 tips good for her, it just reminded me of when the grocery store has a '1 for 5, 3 for 20' offer.

I went back to see if there was something I had missed, and I still think her pricing strategy is unorthodox: 301-999 tks = 300s ultra-high, >1000 tks = 200s high. But if she gets a lot of 123 tips good for her, it just reminded me of when the grocery store has a '1 for 5, 3 for 20' offer.
Yes I see what you mean, but *your* "strategy" may not be hers is what I am saying.

Many people do not work out the "unit" price, others may just be interested in longer time for control and only care of they can afford it not how it compares to other tips.

Maybe it is as simple as she wants to discourage longer control unless the user pays very well for it.

As I said we will never know why it is as it is. If it was a problem for her, she (or her studio) would change it.

ETA that 123 tks for 5 minutes is very cheap for toy control.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yes I see what you mean, but *your* "strategy" may not be hers is what I am saying.

Many people do not work out the "unit" price, others may just be interested in longer time for control and only care of they can afford it not how it compares to other tips.

Maybe it is as simple as she wants to discourage longer control unless the user pays very well for it.

As I said we will never know why it is as it is. If it was a problem for her, she (or her studio) would change it.

ETA that 123 tks for 5 minutes is very cheap for toy control.
It is a great point. Long control can basically kill a room because a lot of users don’t want to wait 15-20 minutes to see their tipped vibes go through or for the model to perform some action they want to tip for.

It is a great point. Long control can basically kill a room.
Primary thought is about what it can do to the model, so many guys seem to go straight for the highest setting and hold it there. And that length of time is insanely long.
I was in a room yesterday where a fan club member tipped a very large sum for 15 minutes of Domi control and did exactly that. He and the moderator were behaving like adolescents and filling the chat with GIFs saying "destroy her pussy".
I left.

so many guys seem to go straight for the highest setting and hold it there.
It probably wouldn't kill anyone to ask the model for vibe preferences in advance or try to interpret the reactions to regular toy tips, or even study the lovense tip menu for clues. I've been mindful of this ever since I tipped for 1 minute toy control early in my "career" and got a PM saying "please no ultra", but she was an outlier.

This is what I mentioned before in another topic (or in here, hard to keep track) about making something stand out more than others as a better deal/option. Maybe she doesn't get too many tippers who can afford 1000 in a single tip anyway, and the 123 option is much more affordable for many guys, thus making it the insanely better option for everyone.

This model has the grey chat hidden for herself but the room can see it still on SC, I just thought some of the wording for this was funny/weird:

3:39 PM
Swennxd@xh
I will break my virginity with you for the first time

3:40 PM
Swennxd@xh
Good

3:42 PM
Swennxd@xh
You will make us cum, right mom?

3:45 PM
Swennxd@xh
I can't get hard because of excitement, mom

3:48 PM
Swennxd@xh
mom you are so beautiful

3:50 PM
Swennxd@xh
Mom I get so excited when I see you uploading it

3:52 PM
Swennxd@xh
My mom so good

3:53 PM
Swennxd@xh
Mommy, you are very important to me

3:56 PM
Swennxd@xh
Mommy, out of nowhere, my water of pleasure came

This model has the grey chat hidden for herself but the room can see it still on SC, I just thought some of the wording for this was funny/weird:
Weird is what I would say. And I assume SC is more tolerant about certain topics than CB, because on CB allowing those comments would mean the model risked a ban.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Weird is what I would say. And I assume SC is more tolerant about certain topics than CB, because on CB allowing those comments would mean the model risked a ban.

This is one of the big problems for when a model hides grey user chat. If they say some stuff against the TOS, is the model liable because it's in her room and she didn't ban them? I would obviously say no since it can't be seen by the model, but it still does bring up the possible problem.

This is one of the big problems for when a model hides grey user chat. If they say some stuff against the TOS, is the model liable because it's in her room and she didn't ban them? I would obviously say no since it can't be seen by the model, but it still does bring up the possible problem.
I think the big issue is that the primary reason sites ban these types of behaviors is not to run afoul of payment processor demands about conduct. If the comments are there for the world (minus the model) to see then the possibility a payment processor could pull support is very real.

IMO it is very risky to hide grey chat unless the model always has a knight present cleaning that stuff up or something

Reactions: bamdicted
I’m not a model, but I always assumed that the grey user chat would be hidden from the entire room?

I’m not a model, but I always assumed that the grey user chat would be hidden from the entire room?

No, on SC the model has an option to hide it from herself but the rest of the room sees it.

------------------

In the same chat, one guy named "sugardaddy" is calling the model "mommy", and another guy who is grey and has been there for 3 years is asking for a PM so he can give her 1500 tokens. :facepalm: :facepalm:
The guy below "I want to tell you something but I am shy..." :facepalm::rofl:

10:42 AM
Mkd0596
can you add me to your friends You are so special and wonderful You are so sweet and tiny, I want to eat you and be with you, I want to breathe in your scent, I want to hug you and sleep.

10:43 AM
Mkd0596
I think I'm so in love with you You don't believe me but I'm so in love with you

10:44 AM
Mkd0596
I want to tell you something but I'm shy I want to lick you all over your feet, your legs, your arms, your armpits, all over I want to drink the hot water of your pussy and swallow its white liquid and cream, I want to lick it until you say stop , you like it❤ your pussy is so sweet and juicy