AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Depending on the name, sometimes I just think it sounds awkward as hell when they are talking of themselves in third person! but yeap most of the time also super creepy.. and the princess thing is just fucking weird... although, now I feel hurt for never being called a princess.. :haha:
The "princess" thing puts me in mind of an Eastend London gangster... Hello princess (in a deep voice)... 😆

I see a lot like this, but the one I have seen and reported a lot lately uses "ChatGeneral" in his name, and goes around saying the model has had lots of complaints, and the model needs to PM him to rectify the problem.
His latest one yesterday was "GerChatGeneral".

Always reported it when I saw it and always banned it within minutes. Sadly, as soon as one is banned he creates another and does it.
Does he have a pattern or preference for particular rooms/models?
Am I right in assuming because he keeps opening new accounts, he's always Grey?

Does he have a pattern or preference for particular rooms/models?
Am I right in assuming because he keeps opening new accounts, he's always Grey?

He seems to target new models, I think age or any other criteria doesn't matter so much, but I am sure he has some.
And yes always grey, that one I mentioned was literally "Joined today"

Reactions: Ich Bin
Yep, banned 5 minutes after reporting. Stripchat is great like that

THANK YOU for being a decent human being, and actually helping the model by reporting this asshole. 👍 And props to Stripchat for taking action swiftly.

• Funny!
Reactions: Vixxen81
First guy: yes sure he wrote that just for her.
Second guy: I wonder which specific 18 girls she is hotter than? (I know he means girls ages 18) :rofl:

2:47 PM
Grecia_petite_My_Baby
Billions of souls, thousands of songs played every day, hundreds of people met, but only a single person made me believe in the magic and beauty that heavenly holds - it's you...❤

2:47 PM
Grecia_petite_My_Baby
I wrote this for you please do reply

2:49 PM
Grecia_petite_My_Baby
I just want to say there is guy who admire you alot in his poems & in his words.. You Will be always special for me... ❤

2:49 PM
Grecia_petite_My_Baby
add me as friend i have surprise for you bb

2:53 PM
grasses

Did I mention that you are sexier than 18 girls?

My friend has just moved to Chaturbate and I'm already dying a little inside with the behaviour some of the assholes there.

She's been struggling to keep up with the pace of loads of guys in the room. She missed a tip request (from me) and within seconds, the greys in the room are constantly reminding her that it's "pending" despite me clarifying that I tipped for it and don't need her to do it. Then later there is another grey continually posting a huge meme about "showing respect to the model, she is a real woman" despite clearly not respecting models enough himself to ever buy tokens. And that's without all of the "PM?" and "I have an offer for you" messages from greys.

When the room was at it's busiest, she got a private and when it was finished, the viewers plummeted to just me and her in the room. I immediately took her private just to give her a paid 5 minutes to compose herself. How anyone keeps up with that kind of volume of traffic is mind boggling to me, let alone being harassed by perpetual non-tippers. Hats off to all you models.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I'm still fuming this morning.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Highlander884
My friend has just moved to Chaturbate and I'm already dying a little inside with the behaviour some of the assholes there.

She's been struggling to keep up with the pace of loads of guys in the room. She missed a tip request (from me) and within seconds, the greys in the room are constantly reminding her that it's "pending" despite me clarifying that I tipped for it and don't need her to do it. Then later there is another grey continually posting a huge meme about "showing respect to the model, she is a real woman" despite clearly not respecting models enough himself to ever buy tokens. And that's without all of the "PM?" and "I have an offer for you" messages from greys.

When the room was at it's busiest, she got a private and when it was finished, the viewers plummeted to just me and her in the room. I immediately took her private just to give her a paid 5 minutes to compose herself. How anyone keeps up with that kind of volume of traffic is mind boggling to me, let alone being harassed by perpetual non-tippers. Hats off to all you models.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this but I'm still fuming this morning.
Yeah CB and Stripchat definitely advertise the “free cam show” aspect. So a lot of rooms are 95% greys.

One model I visit usually has 600-1000 users for her shows and it is not uncommon for that to equate to about 25 who actually have tokens (and Lord knows how many they actually have, could just be one or two). One night I told her I was surprised to see so much traffic from freeloaders and her response was “why?” Lol

I don't usually edit comments because I like to leave them as they are so you can see how stupid they are in the entirety, but this guy I had to edit so you could understand otherwise you'd start and just give up.
The bit in blue is what I am not sure what he means, is it what it sounds or something innocent? Maybe he meant "shift"? I honestly don't know.
The last part with him commenting on her age... like what the fuck? She is 38 and does not look 61 :facepalm:

3:10 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:12 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
Marry mr

Ilovelotsofwomen
marry me

3:13 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
old engineer

3:14 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
You are so sexy

3:15 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
62 61 50

3:17 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
you are stunning

3:20 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
seriously not who you think, move to Virginia? wife died after 40 years

Ilovelotsofwomen
You are so pretty

3:22 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
i can tell you online done big shit

3:23 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
you look like you are my age

Ilovelotsofwomen
i am 61

I don't usually edit comments because I like to leave them as they are so you can see how stupid they are in the entirety, but this guy I had to edit so you could understand otherwise you'd start and just give up.
The bit in blue is what I am not sure what he means, is it what it sounds or something innocent? Maybe he meant "shift"? I honestly don't know.
The last part with him commenting on her age... like what the fuck? She is 38 and does not look 61 :facepalm:

3:10 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
SO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilovelotsofwomen
Marry mr

Ilovelotsofwomen
marry me

3:13 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
old engineer

3:14 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
You are so sexy

3:15 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
62 61 50

3:17 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
you are stunning

Ilovelotsofwomen
seriously not who you think, move to Virginia? wife died after 40 years

Ilovelotsofwomen
You are so pretty

3:22 PM
Ilovelotsofwomen
i can tell you online done big shit

Ilovelotsofwomen
you look like you are my age

Ilovelotsofwomen
i am 61
he might just mean "big things"

I don't know why anyone lets anyone chat who doesn't have tokens. It's a waste of time and you'll get more conversions to blue if you turn them off.
I'm guessing this is a partly a reply to my post. She's a studio model so I'm not sure she has the control over who gets muted but I totally agree. Mute them to absolute fuck.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I don't know why anyone lets anyone chat who doesn't have tokens. It's a waste of time and you'll get more conversions to blue if you turn them off.
100%. I think the model I was watching likes having a very active public chat so she lets it. Every once in a while she mixes it up with some dickhead for fun

But she also gets tons of spam and useless shit in the chat, which can be annoying

100%. I think the model I was watching likes having a very active public chat so she lets it. Every once in a while she mixes it up with some dickhead for fun

But she also gets tons of spam and useless shit in the chat, which can be annoying

I sometimes get super cunty and only allow users that have tipped to chat. It's startlingly effective. The downside is it's essentially a giant do not trespass sign on the room.

I sometimes get super cunty and only allow users that have tipped to chat. It's startlingly effective. The downside is it's essentially a giant do not trespass sign on the room.
The challenge for her yesterday was not that she was ever going to fall for any of their shit but that they increase the noise. Their incessant bullshit nudges the chat up and important things get missed. This is a model that is used to having probably 2 or 3 members max in the room at any one time and now she is suddenly dealing with dozens all talking at once. Presumably the new model tag is largely responsible for this and it will settle down in a week but I worry she might implode before that.

Reactions: Ozzie_
The challenge for her yesterday was not that she was ever going to fall for any of their shit but that they increase the noise. Their incessant bullshit nudges the chat up and important things get missed. This is a model that is used to having probably 2 or 3 members max in the room at any one time and now she is suddenly dealing with dozens all talking at once. Presumably the new model tag is largely responsible for this and it will settle down in a week but I worry she might implode before that.

Can you ask her if she's with a studio? Cause if not, I would def turn them off. It's terrible for one's mental health. At the very least throw a moderator tag on someone and let them deal with it.