AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I feel like we have a lot of these in here.. but it still makes me go WTF, these grey users man...

1697278696978.png

Had this about four hours ago waiting for a regular to come to start a private:

❣️Hello Everyone❣️ I want to share what someone shared with me. Did you know that God loves us and wants us to be saved? God sent his perfect Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, into the world to save our souls. Jesus paid for our wrongdoing with his blood, dying on a cross†, and in three days Jesus rose from the dead so that we could be forgiven and so that our souls could go to Heaven after our life ends. The Lord Jesus Christ is very kind- hearted. God describes Heaven as a beautiful and eternally joyful place for all those who believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for them. If anyone of you who will believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for you, SAY, Praise the Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord Jesus❣️ Go Search for Andrew Farley on youtube when you have time. Bye❣️ ͡c(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Had this about four hours ago waiting for a regular to come to start a private:

❣️Hello Everyone❣️ I want to share what someone shared with me. Did you know that God loves us and wants us to be saved? God sent his perfect Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, into the world to save our souls. Jesus paid for our wrongdoing with his blood, dying on a cross†, and in three days Jesus rose from the dead so that we could be forgiven and so that our souls could go to Heaven after our life ends. The Lord Jesus Christ is very kind- hearted. God describes Heaven as a beautiful and eternally joyful place for all those who believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for them. If anyone of you who will believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and what he did for you, SAY, Praise the Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord Jesus❣️ Go Search for Andrew Farley on youtube when you have time. Bye❣️ ͡c(° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He forgot the part where Jesus invited sex workers to his dinner table and never condemned them and knew that they were simply needing to support themselves. He did however, call out the men who went to hookers instead of their wives.

„Whore“
„Your pussy stinks“

He writes that everyday, everytime with a new nickname. So he clearly enjoys what he sees. First they wank, then they insult. Must be hard to desire a pussy you can never have ^^

Had another one who i thought was very nice (and he tipped) , but he wrote me a lengthy message today that i have a „soporific effect“ on him and that he wanted to go to bed because my chat is so boring. Yeah I know that it is quiet, but that’s how things are going sometimes. I hate when they think that they have to point out the obvious to the girl. Like we don’t realize that the room is quiet..

And yeah , then came someone else and wrote in a tip note: „Is it always so quiet in here?“

Whyyy can’t they understand that a camgirl‘s room rarely is busy all the fucking time. Slow times happen too, unfortunately and I don’t work for free. If it bothers them so much they always have the opportunity to change that. But some prefer to complain ^^

I kept smiling and responding to him - I love his final "Why are you not getting angry?!?" I told him he is in no way big or powerful enough to alter my emotional state. I can almost see him throwing his toys out the pram.

Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 16.12.43.png

I kept smiling and responding to him - I love his final "Why are you not getting angry?!?" I told him he is in no way big or powerful enough to alter my emotional state. I can almost see him throwing his toys out the pram.

View attachment 98073
Haha! Do they not realize that sex workers in general are incredibly resilient and a beyond expert at alchemizing? We’re practically witches and the most powerful. His stuff is weak as hell🤣

View attachment 98073

Lol at "I'm 5'10." And??? I knew a 6'7" guy who looked like he belonged on the show Sons of Anarchy, and the dude couldn't fuck..... #Could'veHadAV8 :p

Your height don't mean shit, Tough Guy.

I love the fact that you not getting angry (and just smiling and being relaxed) is what pissed him off. :giggle: I hope it totally ruined his day.

View attachment 98079
He asked me if i ever got raped before…

I’m so disgusted with them sometimes.
Nobody should have to put up with that. I'm sorry you experienced this disgusting user.
Really wish the sites would put competing with each other to one side in these examples, and share details so that such users get banned from all sites they are active on.

I had two in a row this morning!

“I want the snake in my pants to strike ya”

“I want you to be my stepdaughter and pretend I walked in on you changing.

When I said no talk like that was aloud, he says. “Do you want me to ground you young lady?”

Reported and blocked

Last edited:
This wasn't a member but the Lovense AI crap on the browser extension:

"Your very important viewer [username] sent a message in chat, respond now!"

Dude is dark purple and never tipped me personally.

Vine Wtf GIF

• Wat?!
Reactions: deltaepsilon
Screen Shot 2023-10-19 at 10.53.56.png

Reported and followed up with an email. Two things that get me hitting that report button every time no exceptions - animals and children. Leave em alone.