AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Why oh why do guys do this, I don't understand, truly I don't. And I have seen it "enough" in rooms.

They will dirty talk but they will censor the naughty words like "penis/dick" (p***s/d***) and "boobs/tits" and maybe other stuff... do they do it because some rooms maybe have it censored? Do they do it so then they feel like it's less likely going to get them muted/banned? Or do they just not realise this is an adult 18+ site and no one cares if you don't censor words?
This cracks me up also. I have learned many new ways to spell pussy ... pusci...pushy .. poocee and on and on...lol

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Why oh why do guys do this, I don't understand, truly I don't. And I have seen it "enough" in rooms.

They will dirty talk but they will censor the naughty words like "penis/dick" (p***s/d***) and "boobs/tits" and maybe other stuff... do they do it because some rooms maybe have it censored? Do they do it so then they feel like it's less likely going to get them muted/banned? Or do they just not realise this is an adult 18+ site and no one cares if you don't censor words?

Speaking of censoring...I chuckled this evening in my Uber ride home. On the radio they were playing the song "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent, and they censored the word "nympho." But they played "Get on top...ride like you're in a rodeo." :giggle:

Stripchat, i really do still hope you guys will add some sort of spam protection filter cos this is always ridiculous letting anyone post this fast:

11:12 AM
SRTVD
Hello my love i like you i love you 100 % send me a friend request my love

SRTVD

SRTVD

SRTVD

SRTVD

SRTVD

SRTVD

SRTVD

Reactions: SuperPookie
user in a private

je heb de melk je heb de pasta (might have mixed up the grammar because i closed the tab before saving) dutch for zou have the milk you have the pasta. that was ALL the person said to me. in a private. i am still confused. is that a dutch proverb or something?

• Funny!
Reactions: SuperPookie
user in a private

je heb de melk je heb de pasta (might have mixed up the grammar because i closed the tab before saving) dutch for zou have the milk you have the pasta. that was ALL the person said to me. in a private. i am still confused. is that a dutch proverb or something?

Maybe it's the only phrase he knows in Dutch? You know, like we all learn 1 or 2 useful phrases when we go abroad... :rofl:

Maybe it's the only phrase he knows in Dutch? You know, like we all learn 1 or 2 useful phrases when we go abroad... :rofl:
well. i mean. i speak german, english and swedish (other languages only bits) and learning dutch because everyone assumes i speak dutch so wouldnt it be a bit weird to throw that sentence at me while i talk to them in englisch and offered german or swedish if he prefers those? 👀 plus profile said he speaks dutch so i know he speaks more than one sentence! guess i will be confused forever.

well. i mean. i speak german, english and swedish (other languages only bits) and learning dutch because everyone assumes i speak dutch so wouldnt it be a bit weird to throw that sentence at me while i talk to them in englisch and offered german or swedish if he prefers those? 👀 plus profile said he speaks dutch so i know he speaks more than one sentence! guess i will be confused forever.

I have seen guys with cheese fetish and wanting models doing weird things with/to cheese before, maybe it's a fetish of his too but he was a bit shy? Did you ask him what he meant and did he not respond? I must admit I too am very curious now haha

I have seen guys with cheese fetish and wanting models doing weird things with/to cheese before, maybe it's a fetish of his too but he was a bit shy? Did you ask him what he meant and did he not respond? I must admit I too am very curious now haha
yep, i asked, in all the languages i know and even did try with the bits of dutch that i already know but that sentence was the only thing he said. was in my room 5 minutes before the pvt, no word. in the pvt only that sentence and came back to my room afterwards for another 5-10 minutes and still… NO WORD 🤷🏼‍♀️ my brain went from ‚trolling‘ to ‚dutch version of rammsteins bratwurst and sauerkraut‘ to ‚fetish‘ to ‚did he use me as his grocery list?!‘ if it was something that with a bit of phantasy could refer to bobs n butts i would just use that as solution but noodles and milk? i dont have a noodle 🤔

(well. still prefer this to the racist weirdos i usually attract so not complaining just confused)

• Funny!
Reactions: Wuggie and Ozzie_
user in a private

Maybe he was impaired or half asleep at the time, and thought he was texting his partner the grocery list. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Pommster and NotYou
yep, i asked, in all the languages i know and even did try with the bits of dutch that i already know but that sentence was the only thing he said. was in my room 5 minutes before the pvt, no word. in the pvt only that sentence and came back to my room afterwards for another 5-10 minutes and still… NO WORD 🤷🏼‍♀️ my brain went from ‚trolling‘ to ‚dutch version of rammsteins bratwurst and sauerkraut‘ to ‚fetish‘ to ‚did he use me as his grocery list?!‘ if it was something that with a bit of phantasy could refer to bobs n butts i would just use that as solution but noodles and milk? i dont have a noodle 🤔

(well. still prefer this to the racist weirdos i usually attract so not complaining just confused)
Hold on!! Noodles and milk!! must be a boobjob.. yeap, that's the only logical solution here!!

Just now... at least prior he did call her beautiful.

A grey member for 4 months still only level 7 on SC -- it is almost imposible to not be level 9 on SC so this guy is really working hard at not participating in any meaningful way.

"atro1233 Your ass door is wide, I want to put it in it"

No direct quotes but following a new "shy, teasing" lady who's killing it in both tokens and viewership and ofc she's getting loads of guys moaning: "save your tokens she doesn't get nude" (she does), why r u going so slowly? Why don't u show pussy, she's faking it she not really shy it's a scam etc etc etc.

A, nothing wrong with being non nude, b, some of us prefer the tease, c, ffs if she don't want to show pussy then she don't have to and if people want to spend their money on her that's fine and d, don't think she's faking how scared she was when she first went topless (u be amazed how many celebs still get stage fright) and u know what, even if she is faking it, good for her to be able to do so well on cb!

Fucking hate these guys....

On the other hand at least they remind me that I'm not even close to being the biggest cunt in the world.

Guy wanted to pay for a Skype show via wishtender gift option. I just responded you’re welcome

That’s right, Jade! He could’ve stayed right there on the MFC platform to do a private session with you. I’ve seen a guy on this forum (pretty recently, I believe) even admit on here that he likes going the Skype route, because he gets more time with the model than what he’d paid for. Uh-huh. I like SkyPrivate’s Pay-Per-Minute plug-in. When your time is up, so is the video chat.

A while ago, a guy on MFC gave me a large tip for some one-on-one Skype time with me, and tried to guilt trip me into staying up all night long with him on Skype. 🙄 When I was ready to wrap things up and say goodnight, he got upset and was all “But I paid you an extra ____” (Um…yeah, and I DID stay on longer with you…plus gave you additional time). I was so nice to that dude…

And then he said to me “You hate me…it’s okay because I hate myself.” Wtf.

IMG_7738.jpeg

• Funny!
Reactions: Rytar and NotYou
hehehe it's true! thought I would say if he was higher level he might not want to as he might have unlocked bigger packages for bonuses :p He could literally just buy ultimate for a little bit and change it :)))

Exactly. Super to easy to change your username. If you want to pay for the privilege 🤷🏻‍♂️