AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nordling said:
Speechless. First case of antisemitism (other than in the news) I've seen since my father-in-law's ignorant rants years ago.

i didnt mean to thank that - but i see shit like that a lot online to be honest. assholes. keyboard warriors - willing to say anything no matter how ridiculous sounding as long as theres a computer screen in front of them.

props to that model for being a badass and not letting it get to her!

CassieRamone said:
Nordling said:
Speechless. First case of antisemitism (other than in the news) I've seen since my father-in-law's ignorant rants years ago.

i didnt mean to thank that - but i see shit like that a lot online to be honest. assholes. keyboard warriors - willing to say anything no matter how ridiculous sounding as long as theres a computer screen in front of them.

props to that model for being a badass and not letting it get to her!
Agree, I admire that in anyone. But conversely, no one should have to tolerate hate speech. I tolerated my father-in-law's ignorance but did not let it stand--I'd argue with him, and say to castigate an entire group of people is the worst kind of ignorance.

after realizing that he didn't understand the topic...

beaversofthe: haha this is why i dont tip these dumb whores anymore. you tip and then they dont hold up thier end

KarmelKiss said:
LilyMarie said:

beaversofthe: haha this is why i dont tip these dumb whores anymore. you tip and then they dont hold up thier end
lol what was the topic?

"eat out lucy @8 !! with lucy420", in NikiSkyler's room :dance:

LilyMarie said:
KarmelKiss said:
LilyMarie said:

lol what was the topic?

"eat out lucy @8 !! with lucy420", in NikiSkyler's room :dance:
:woops: omg did he tip 8 tokens or something? :lol:

KarmelKiss said:
:woops: omg did he tip 8 tokens or something? :lol:
Haha, probably xD
That, or nothing.

---
Also, these....
Outlaw_75: ITS HERE FAKE OR CAN WE ALL SEE SHOW OR WHAT
adickforyou: THEY JUST WANT MORE TIPS
Outlaw_75: DONT SCRAM LETS GO SHOW FOR 15 MINUTES NOT 20 SEC AND STOP AND
:woops:

topic: double ended dildo @ #5 !!! !! with lucy420
tony_977: 5 which time zone?

asaaf: plz show feet
*i show feet*
asaaf: let me see ur toes plz
*i explain those little nubs at the end of the feet are in fact toes!*
asaaf: ohhhh sorry
asaaf: what happened
*explain about having surgery*
asaaf: i m a doctor ..can i see it?
*i then laugh at him.. tell him no i have a very good doctor.. he leaves annoyed i'm guessing*

DevilishAnne said:
*i show feet*
*i then laugh at him.. tell him no i have a very good doctor.. he leaves annoyed i'm guessing*
:lol: Reminds me of an old bad joke.

Woman01: "In birthing class, someone used the word mitosis. What does that mean? Is it sexual?"
Woman02: "Far as I know, mitosis are those little things at the end of my fetus."

Nordling said:
DevilishAnne said:
*i show feet*
:lol: Reminds me of an old bad joke.

Woman01: "In birthing class, someone used the word mitosis. What does that mean? Is it sexual?"
Woman02: "Far as I know, mitosis are those little things at the end of my fetus."

Hahahah wow.. school fail! i lost most of what i learned in school.. but i still remember what mitosis. is.. damn But ya i think the basic wanted me to unwrap the bandage and stuff. i'm like dude i had two pain blocks put in it seriously looks like someone stuffed a softball under the skin.. no one wants to see that!

Reactions: Nordling
BradPitt86: I'd crawl through a half mile of broken glass naked just to suck the guys cock that fucked you last... :roll:

in a top model's room...

Guest22190: do u know when (name of another model) is on

Reactions: Evvie
This guy is a jerk.

Jerk: If I tip you my final 388 tokens, could i Please have videos A-F?

Me: You want 900 tokens worth of vids for 388 tokens? I'd do 3 videos for that but not 6. Sorry but that's very rude of you to ask.

Jerk: I just lost my house and my mom in the same week, thanks for making me feel worse. IT WAS NOT RUDE.

Me: That is absolutely disgusting behaviour. So you're so distraught that you're spending your time trying to get videos off models for cheap? You should be ashamed of yourself for using your mothers death like that.

And I am a bitch. :evil:

LilyPink said:
This guy is a jerk.

Jerk: If I tip you my final 388 tokens, could i Please have videos A-F?

Me: You want 900 tokens worth of vids for 388 tokens? I'd do 3 videos for that but not 6. Sorry but that's very rude of you to ask.

Jerk: I just lost my house and my mom in the same week, thanks for making me feel worse. IT WAS NOT RUDE.

Me: That is absolutely disgusting behaviour. So you're so distraught that you're spending your time trying to get videos off models for cheap? You should be ashamed of yourself for using your mothers death like that.

And I am a bitch. :evil:
:lol: Probably his mother didn't die but kicked him out of HER house and told him to never darken her life again. lol

LilyMarie said:
in a top model's room...

Guest22190: do u know when (name of another model) is on

It's amazing the dumb shit that guests and basics will say when they're lucky enough to find a model who will let them talk. They'll say "Yay, we can talk!" and shortly after it's "Show ass." :woops:

I got this one a couple of days ago in a PM. Started with a standard "Hi, how are you sort of thing" with good grammar and then all of a sudden for no reason he said this.

"No offense, but it would be a waste for me to take you to private."
-_- Why bother even telling me?!

I don't really have quotes but the worst part about being on cam with other girls is being compared to them..

"The one on the left is hotter"
"I'd do the one on the right"
"X is more tone than Y"
"I like the one with the tattoos better"

Shit like that hurts, man.

Two guys walked up to Ava and I at the convention, one said we looked like twins and the other said "Yeah, but I'd only do her." (referring to Ava) I immediately started calling him an asshole and told him to go the fuck away -_- I don't deal well with shit like that.

LacieLaPlante said:
I don't really have quotes but the worst part about being on cam with other girls is being compared to them..

"X is more tone than Y"

Two guys walked up to Ava and I at the convention, one said we looked like twins and the other said "Yeah, but I'd only do her." (referring to Ava) I immediately started calling him an asshole and told him to go the fuck away -_- I don't deal well with shit like that.

You should not let trolls get to you. He was probably one of those guys who makes women feel shitty as possible before going in for the kill.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
LacieLaPlante said:

"X is more tone than Y"

I agree, and I'm always saying that this is one of the reasons I choose to cam solo.

This was posted by BlueSaphire over in the Music and Videos Thread already (http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8244) but it was too perfect not to repost here. I've been pissing myself over it for a good ten minutes now :lol:

NOTE: All credit goes to BlueSaphire for such an amazing find :)

Reactions: BlueSaphire
armydude: airen u can't wear that bikini on the army base

I also had some guy who kept asking me to put my hair behind my ears, apparently not realizing my hair is 1/2 an inch long on the sides thus making it impossible.

A girl with a high camscore is letting basics talk in her room.
She started a group show after a lot of teasing in public and this is what happened.

0JVvj.png

ZrOrp.png

AgBdE.png

Watching a bunch of freeloaders rage about being cockblocked is fun. :angel12:

The_Brown_Fox said:
LMFAO at the guy who said "I'm basic because I only talk about animal facts."
See, it's *those* kind of basics that would be fun to be able to keep around. It's so unfortunate that all those other jerks have to ruin it for the animal facts basics. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
LacieLaPlante said:

"X is more tone than Y"

When I went to Chicago Exxxotica last year, I had my picture taken with 3 other camgirls. The size and shape difference were VERY noticable. They were all over 5'5 and I was 5'2 and the only one not wearing heels. More than a few passerbys pointed it out to me after the picture was taken and then even more people pointed it out when I linked it on twitter.

People love to judge those around them and compare them. Rude people love to judge and then point our perceived flaws. That dude was a turdface, ignore what he said because if he has nothing better to do than compare you to someone else then he's just a useless oxygen thief. If you're still worried about it, come down to Music City and I'll let you stand next to me for a few hours. :) After 5 minutes you'll feel tall and svelte.

LacieLaPlante said:

"X is more tone than Y"

You're dealing with guys that have such a hard time getting laid they pretend they just have "high standards" :lol: It's why you find shit like this on the internet:

375.jpg