AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
NerdgasmGirl said:
LacieLaPlante said:
I don't really have quotes but the worst part about being on cam with other girls is being compared to them..

"The one on the left is hotter"
"I'd do the one on the right"
"X is more tone than Y"
"I like the one with the tattoos better"

Shit like that hurts, man.

Two guys walked up to Ava and I at the convention, one said we looked like twins and the other said "Yeah, but I'd only do her." (referring to Ava) I immediately started calling him an asshole and told him to go the fuck away -_- I don't deal well with shit like that.

You're dealing with guys that have such a hard time getting laid they pretend they just have "high standards" :lol: It's why you find shit like this on the internet:

375.jpg
The funniest shit is that some of these guys, with their unreasonably high standards and picky-pickyness, is that they'll continue to be a virgin with no life as opposed to going on a single date with a girl who goes against anything on their "checklist." :roll:

AmberCutie said:
The funniest shit is that some of these guys, with their unreasonably high standards and picky-pickyness, is that they'll continue to be a virgin with no life as opposed to going on a single date with a girl who goes against anything on their "checklist." :roll:

...but surely the real reason is that they themselves are actually a minus 7 out of 10?

Megaclit said:
AmberCutie said:

...but surely the real reason is that they themselves are actually a minus 7 out of 10?
Oh of course not! They're nice to everyone and have tons of friends that are girls so it can't be their fault! :eek:

AmberCutie said:

Sure, I've seen these guys before: "She's a Patriots fan...UNDATEABLE!

It's all Jerry's fault, though:

pssst, there are some girls like that, too :mrgreen:

mynameisbob84 said:
This was posted by BlueSaphire over in the Music and Videos Thread already (http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8244) but it was too perfect not to repost here. I've been pissing myself over it for a good ten minutes now :lol:

NOTE: All credit goes to BlueSaphire for such an amazing find :)

I can't take all the credit. One day when I was feeling less than great due to some creeps in my room one of my regulars sent me this link. It instantly cheered me up. Now if I have those asshats making me feel bad I just watch this clip.

schlmoe said:

I love Seinfeld...my favorite character is George Costanza (it's hilarious when he gets mad). :cool: For a 'show about nothing' it was very entertaining.

Ha ha! Mine was Elaine. Especially when she shoved Kosmo through the door backwards and you could hear him crashing across the hall.

"Get . . . OUT!!" lol

Reactions: 1 person
Some guy just tweeted me and I took a look at his profile.

30a86.png

I wonder what will happen if I reply anything to him.

LilyMarie said:
Some guy just tweeted me and I took a look at his profile.

30a86.png

I wonder what will happen if I reply anything to him.
Resist the urge, Lily!! It won't end well! :lol:

I got a tweet from him recently too.

Reactions: Evvie and LilyMarie
Had someone call me a hobbit tonight. Excuse me, I'm much more like a Halfling! My feet are much smaller than a Hobbit's because in the words of Dolly Parton "Don't nothin' grow in th'shade." *nods*

Some asshole was in my room complaining that I need to have my bedroom wall painted because it "looks like a daycare." :roll: My walls are BEAUTIFUL. They are pink with a white floral wallpaper.

If you've got a cute, petite girl live on cam and all you can think is "Gee, I wish she'd paint her walls a different color!" you are what I call a FUCKTARD.

Not sure why I'm surprised...he's one of those foot fetish guys, and I can tell you from experience that some of those guys are PICKY. For some of them, it's considered a tragedy if your toenails aren't painted. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Some asshole was in my room complaining that I need to have my bedroom wall painted because it "looks like a daycare." :roll: My walls are BEAUTIFUL. They are pink with a white floral wallpaper.

If you've got a cute, petite girl live on cam and all you can think is "Gee, I wish she'd paint her walls a different color!" you are what I call a FUCKTARD.

Not sure why I'm surprised...he's one of those foot fetish guys, and I can tell you from experience that some of those guys are PICKY. For some of them, it's considered a tragedy if your toenails aren't painted. :lol:
lol nothing worse than an anal retentive pervert. :lol:

antonadis: WOw!! I got her SKYPE!! sharing happiness!! vickymaxx tip her!! WOw!! I got her SKYPE!! sharing happiness!! vickymaxx tip her!!

The pimps are invading the model's rooms more and more now. WTF!

ComicOzzie said:
antonadis: WOw!! I got her SKYPE!! sharing happiness!! vickymaxx tip her!! WOw!! I got her SKYPE!! sharing happiness!! vickymaxx tip her!!

That model name sounds so familiar, and I've been getting a lot of idiots spamming my room lately (How rude!).

The_Brown_Fox said:
ComicOzzie said:

That model name sounds so familiar, and I've been getting a lot of idiots spamming my room lately (How rude!).
He was in my room yesterday, too. I wonder if and how those guys benefit from spamming her skype name. o_O

LilyMarie said:
He was in my room yesterday, too. I wonder if and how those guys benefit from spamming her skype name. o_O

I'm not sure what these guys think they're gonna get out of it. Extra titty flashes? Free Skype show? Lol.

What's pathetic yet kinda funny is that one of the models who was in my room (she has a 20-point premium account JUST so that she can do that shit, I think) was telling guys that instead of wasting time on this "fugly" model (referring to me) to come visit her instead on Skype for a FREE show.

giggle.gif

Angry much?

member: hey

Me: hi <member>, how are you?

member: HEY

Me: <member>, how are you?

member: OK BYE

Me: what? What did I do?

member: BITCH (member leaves)

Me: What the fuck?

LadyLuna said:
Angry much?

member: hey

Me: hi <member>, how are you?

member: HEY

Me: <member>, how are you?

member: OK BYE

Me: what? What did I do?

member: BITCH (member leaves)

Me: What the fuck?
Weird much? I find it absolutely confusing when guys do this. Lol, am I supposed to read your mind when you've never even been in my room before and I've only just said hi to you?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Posted this on Twitter as well. It's not from MFC, it's from xhamster. If you thought MFC scraped the bottom of the barrel, you haven't been on the tubesites often enough.

Attachments

• message to me.jpg
    message to me.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 231
AmberCutie said:
Posted this on Twitter as well. It's not from MFC, it's from xhamster. If you thought MFC scraped the bottom of the barrel, you haven't been on the tubesites often enough.
Lol @sorry for the disturbance.

LucyGoodtimes said:
i'm raffling off a self portrait im drawing on cam, and i said "who wants a ticket!"

the moral police said:

Guest65779: Why would anyone want something from a bisexual (Homosexual) and drug user, no doubt believes in global warming lies and typical brain-raped liberal

:lol:

I would still want something, from a person like that. Does that make me a bad person?

Reactions: LucyGoodtimes
AmberCutie said:

5K??

For 6K will you sit on the couch with me and let me rub your feet? No face slapping :lol:

fiver said:
AmberCutie said:

5K??

For 6K will you sit on the couch with me and let me rub your feet? No face slapping :lol:
...or 3+ hours of gangbang rape, face fucking and DP? You're such a gentleman. :)

AmberCutie said:

And people say romance is dead...

Reactions: Rose
ComicOzzie said:
AmberCutie said:

And people say romance is dead...
That made me laugh so hard! He must really know the way to a girl's heart. *swoon* :lol: