AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
:dontknow:

bSA90.jpg

SweetGeekGirl said:
After I took my bra off today, one member (read: troll) told me my breasts look like small rabbits.

What is this, I don't even
Uh, hello?! Rabbits are the best living beings in the world. :-D I'd kill to have someone say my breasts look like rabbits. Then again, I'm kinda obsessed with them, ask my regulars .___.

[/useless post]

LilyMarie said:
SweetGeekGirl said:
After I took my bra off today, one member (read: troll) told me my breasts look like small rabbits.

What is this, I don't even
Uh, hello?! Rabbits are the best living beings in the world. :-D I'd kill to have someone say my breasts look like rabbits. Then again, I'm kinda obsessed with them, ask my regulars .___.

[/useless post]

Same! I would take it as such a compliment! A weird compliment, but a compliment nonetheless to have my tits compared to adorable bunnies :3

Reactions: LilyMarie
Member: ALL GEEK SLUTS LOVE HARRY POTTER!

Me- Eh, the Harry Potter books were okay, but they have nothing on Lord of the Rings. How are you today?

(member leaves)

Reactions: Evvie
Fribolo82: hi bb i will show u my dick for free in skype. what u say?
IsabelleL: oh wow gosh!
IsabelleL: WHAT A GENEROUS OFFER!
IsabelleL: A DICK!!
IsabelleL: ONLINE!
IsabelleL: YOU WILL!
IsabelleL: WOW
IsabelleL: JEEZ
IsabelleL: I'M LITERALLY CRYING WITH JOY
Fribolo82: what plz
IsabelleL: NO
IsabelleL: THIS IS SARCASM
IsabelleL: NO ONE WILL DO THAT

Sometimes I get a little frustrated

MadisonLeigh said:
This made me laugh so hard yesterday.

This guy tipped me 10 tokens and asked to be added to my friends list. I told him that it was 100 tokens to be added to friends. He kept asking, and was clearly not understanding what I was saying. Well then after I typed to him he finally got it and decided he would try to pull one over on me :lol:

dqyNJ.jpg

Cool scam, bro! I'm sure that one works all the time. I didn't hear the tip noise, it's not the right font color, and it didn't show up in my token stats, but SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT. Come on dude I wasn't born yesterday!

Also the "ouch I just sat on my penis" guy came out of nowhere and is pretty wtf :? As well as the guy who is appalled that I would ban someone for trying to scam me. WTF, MFC.

:lol: That is so hilarious.
Also, your boobs, they looks so sexay!

Reactions: Megaclit
oh the things we hear

-incest role play iv heard a lot
-pee/poo
- with my cat and dog... true story

" You dog like lick you pussy? " cute

I just witnessed the world's dumbest bloob...

He entered the models' room and asked her to go pvt, bb

The model, seeing he only had 200 tokens, told him to tip 200 before going pvt

He proceeded to tip the 200 and say, let's go.

She then explained that he needed more tokens to actually go pvt

He then called her a bitch and left.

Good times!

ComicOzzie said:
I just witnessed the world's dumbest bloob...

He entered the models' room and asked her to go pvt, bb

The model, seeing he only had 200 tokens, told him to tip 200 before going pvt

He proceeded to tip the 200 and say, let's go.

She then explained that he needed more tokens to actually go pvt

He then called her a bitch and left.

Good times!
I'm not sure who the bad guy is in this situation

Reactions: sweetiebatman
On Twitter a moment ago..

me: 'Getting my hair cut in 3 hours, want to try something a bit different. No idea if I'll go through with it, though'
some guy: 'dont cut it u look beautiful'
me: 'I won't cut it short or anything.' (Don't feel offended, short-haired girls, I simply meant that I'm not getting some big change)
guy: 'ok but you will still look beautiful right?'

No, I'm sure the extra layers on the side of my head will thoroughly destroy my face ;)
What does 'being beautiful' even have to do with the length of your hair in the first place... Either you have a pretty face or you don't.

Reactions: Nordling and Rose
LilyMarie said:

me: 'Getting my hair cut in 3 hours, want to try something a bit different. No idea if I'll go through with it, though'
me: 'I won't cut it short or anything.' (Don't feel offended, short-haired girls, I simply meant that I'm not getting some big change)

No, I'm sure the extra layers on the side of my head will thoroughly destroy my face ;)
What does 'being beautiful' even have to do with the length of your hair in the first place... Either you have a pretty face or you don't.
ha ha! I just peaked. And ha ha at "were you from" I hate that! lol

Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:

:lol:
I said 'does it matter?' and he said 'idk i just wanna get hard'. :shock:
Seriously? You get hard by asking me where I'm from?... I wonder what he'll say if I tell him I'm actually from the unsexiest country in the world.

edit:
'im getting layed in 2 hr and i wanna get hard before she comes'
ahahahaha :mrgreen:

Reactions: Nordling
LilyMarie said:
Nordling said:
LilyMarie said:

:lol:
I said 'does it matter?' and he said 'idk i just wanna get hard'. :shock:
Seriously? You get hard by asking me where I'm from?... I wonder what he'll say if I tell him I'm actually from the unsexiest country in the world.

edit:
'im getting layed in 2 hr and i wanna get hard before she comes'
ahahahaha :mrgreen:
Ha ha! I hope he means "comes" in the travel sense. lol Otherwise, he's a pitiful creature. lol

Reactions: LilyMarie
:lol: I couldn't help watching another conversation he was having at the same time:

Carlos: can i see ur pussy
Jenna: here's my pussy. [posts a cat]
Carlos: your other pussy
Jenna: oh oh sorry you mean this pussy right?? [posts a different cat]
Carlos: never mind sorry
Jenna: You’re an idiot.

So, AliceDDeluxe is in the middle of a cumshow, with about 2,500 people in her room, when a dude starts complaining that the password she sent him for a video didn't work. And dammit, he wanted the issue resolved right now!

WTF!