AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
MilaE said:
Today is my birthday, I am doing a topless lotion show, one of my regular/friends goes:

"Puts the lotion on the skin or gets the hose again"

:crybaby:
It's a pretty common quote and joke, I thought. If it was from a regular/friend, I doubt they meant anything mean by it.

Yep. I guess if you're not familiar with the quote it might be construed as creepy but it's just a quote from a film (Silence of the Lambs) and I don't think I've ever seen a model apply lotion to herself without at least one member whipping out said quote :)
This has never happened to me during a lotion show.
I should reconsider my camming career. :think:

Literally almost every time I start a lotion show in my room, the song "Goodbye Horses" decides to come up on my iPod. (it's the song Buffalo Bill danced to in the movie) Kinda creepy, haha.

GSxJ8VJ.gif

There is, in fact a song called Lotion by The Greenskeepers. YouTube it. Be in awe.

And, yet, I've never seen Silence of the Lambs. Watch Hannibal the TV show, so I ought to see it soon.

Reactions: SerenaMoon
CurvyOlive said:
LilyMarie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
AmberCutie said:
MilaE said:
Today is my birthday, I am doing a topless lotion show, one of my regular/friends goes:

"Puts the lotion on the skin or gets the hose again"

:crybaby:
It's a pretty common quote and joke, I thought. If it was from a regular/friend, I doubt they meant anything mean by it.

Yep. I guess if you're not familiar with the quote it might be construed as creepy but it's just a quote from a film (Silence of the Lambs) and I don't think I've ever seen a model apply lotion to herself without at least one member whipping out said quote :)
This has never happened to me during a lotion show.
I should reconsider my camming career. :think:

Literally almost every time I start a lotion show in my room, the song "Goodbye Horses" decides to come up on my iPod. (it's the song Buffalo Bill danced to in the movie) Kinda creepy, haha.

GSxJ8VJ.gif

I have purposely done lotion shows AND other things (as in acting out the scene complete with robe, lip gloss and quotes) to this song. I'm apparently NOT flipped out at all by SotL. Hmph.

In the room of a model doing a fuck machine show.

abe_bro_ham: you never sent me my high tip vids the other day
abe_bro_ham: ya i got a pm later but not mfc mail
(so apparently she did send you the vids, right...?)

pointblankg: put it in got blue balls wanna release my nut
pointblankg: faster that speeds doing nothing for u
pointblankg: dont talk just take the dick u ruining my experience

JIMBOKELLZ86: you look like kim kardashian
JIMBOKELLZ86: she is a whore tooo

awesomebobx64: You're amazing
awesomebobx64: But you're getting kind of fat.

sharkrider66: only dogs like bones, real men like curves

tumblr_m2ydqzkCM11qazkdco1_500.gif

I'm not sure if guests count for this thread, since they aren't really members, but the level of butt-hurt freeloading in one model's room the other day was really amazing. Basically, a new model had plowed through a 1600 token countdown to nude in about 30 minutes and was sitting in her chair, when this guest started to chime in.

Guest1: Can we see your lovely body?
[4 minutes go by with no response to him]
Guest1: I tried to be nice, but I think you're a bit greedy. And don't realize how lucky you are at this point. Total fuckin rip!
[another five minutes go by, and the model mentions needing to log off because her parents are getting home soon]
Guest1: if these prems are smart they'll never tip u again. You should have tore that pussy apart for all u got tipped.
Guest1: 2min...bye suckers

As she was logging off, another guest decided to put in his own request of the premiums.
Guest2: can you come to see [name] model please, guys with token ?
Guest2: can you come to the [name] model ? very cute not exepensive, come guys please
Guest2: [name] model come all she very pretty

Sigh...

ComicOzzie said:
sugarglass: feed me a 6 pack and i'd totally want to fuck you baby
sugarglass: i like me an older lady

To a 25 year old model :woops:

He sounds like he's about 16 so technically, from his perspective, she probably is an older lady :-D

From a member's profile - see if you can spot the theme:

About Me: do not lie to me if you do it once that is the end of our relationship,i then cannot trust you.

Talents: I can be trusted

Perfect Mate: honest woman

Perfect Date: attractive woman i can trust who will not lie to me ever

Turn Ons/Offs: liars

Best Reason to Get to Know Me: i am honest and will never let you down

Jupiter551 said:
From a member's profile - see if you can spot the theme:

About Me: do not lie to me if you do it once that is the end of our relationship,i then cannot trust you.

Talents: I can be trusted

Perfect Mate: honest woman

Perfect Date: attractive woman i can trust who will not lie to me ever

Turn Ons/Offs: liars

Best Reason to Get to Know Me: i am honest and will never let you down

He's a scammer. :lol:

Some of you might already know fais.
He basically goes around telling girls that they're beautiful, that he loves them and that they should marry him and add him on Skype. That's all he ever does and he has 5000+ tweets. He doesn't give up.

8oD8EFU.png

Mi55PYT.png

Well that was interesting.

Watching VikkiLynn on Streamate, about to do a gold show in the shower:

Member: Heels on bb?
Member: Show heels on cam?
*finally reads the description of gold show*
Member: heels in shower, bb??

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

not only was this get directing and being obnoxious throughout the multiple model show, this happened in the final minutes of a countdown not being reached:

Eekamouse420: man i want to tip a lot, but you girls look way too fucking hot to tip so much.
Eekamouse420: hey this girl you have no is good, keep her on here, she looks like shes 16s
Eekamouse420: man i wanna fuck these girls so badly, that i think i will get robbed.
Eekamouse420: need more oil
Eekamouse420: mmm love 16 yr oil
Eekamouse420: all these small tippers should be big tippers *he hasn't tipped a single token the whole show
Eekamouse420: we love all these awesome girls, dont talking to them too much *getting annoyed that other people keep trying to talk to them as well
Eekamouse420: damn you girls look so good, but i got robbed earlier or id give you tokens.
Eekamouse420: cmon fags tip them
Eekamouse420: if you dont tip them you are fucking faggots *he didn't tip

Moral of the story: Eekamouse420 called himself a faggot. And possibly a pedophile.

mdnPARTY said:
not only was this get directing and being obnoxious throughout the multiple model show, this happened in the final minutes of a countdown not being reached:

Eekamouse420: man i want to tip a lot, but you girls look way too fucking hot to tip so much.
Eekamouse420: hey this girl you have no is good, keep her on here, she looks like shes 16s
Eekamouse420: man i wanna fuck these girls so badly, that i think i will get robbed.
Eekamouse420: need more oil
Eekamouse420: mmm love 16 yr oil
Eekamouse420: all these small tippers should be big tippers *he hasn't tipped a single token the whole show
Eekamouse420: we love all these awesome girls, dont talking to them too much *getting annoyed that other people keep trying to talk to them as well
Eekamouse420: damn you girls look so good, but i got robbed earlier or id give you tokens.
Eekamouse420: cmon fags tip them
Eekamouse420: if you dont tip them you are fucking faggots *he didn't tip

Moral of the story: Eekamouse420 called himself a faggot. And possibly a pedophile.

Yeah, that one has creepy written all over it.
:woops:

Reactions: Nordling
while checking out some profiles and reading comments and stuff on MM I stumbled across this guy lol, his gig seems to be posting on models walls asking to 'collaborate' with them and then badgers them for phone number etc :p
Real class act lol, some of the responses are pretty funny to read too haha :p
CwyqkRl.jpg

Rejections, explanations that 'this isn't a dating service, all these things are part of Trayvon's daily grind, and nobly he soldiers on.
0kVUAoo.jpg

wy4dKJI.jpg

He has a bite! He's not letting this one get away!
vU8pnvE.jpg

7 months pass... and I can't help but wonder how the collaboration went. No new photos together that I can see, and Trayvon's still hard at work pounding the virtual pavement looking for females to 'collaborate' with...

Attachments

• t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 173
Jupiter551 said:
benzo_69: man if i was amber's husband i would put some instant glue and shove my dick in that hole so it never comes back out xD
Some of the sayings people come up with I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Instead of just assuming they're idiots I try to allow for the possibility that they are trying to come with some new clever way to make the model laugh. And they fail miserably.

But sometimes all I can think is they are just idiots.